IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Which House is your favourite?
Which House is your favourite?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 103
Guests cannot vote 
Mathias_thechose...
post Dec 22 2006, 08:53 AM
Post #61

Average HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,063

Of course I chose gryffindor, I am usually sorted into that house, but that one time....I must say, I get these spurts sometimes where I'm evil, so I got put into slytherin that time, my little brother always tells me, " If you had super powers, you'de take over the world!" then i simply reply...."Your dang right I would..."

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/gandalf.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Dec 22 2006, 07:33 PM
Post #62

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 3,572

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laughing.gif) Evil!

Anyway, remember, you don't have to like Cho Chang to be in Ravenclaw and Hermione was told by the Sorting Hat that she should be in Ravenclaw, but she chose to be in Gryffindor.

+Quote Post
hermy&ron
post May 31 2007, 09:40 PM
Post #63

Newbie HP Fan

Member No.: 6,340

gryffindor all the way! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gryffindor.gif) well my first fave is (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gryffindor.gif) and second is (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ravenclaw.gif) then third is (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hufflepuff.gif) and thats it because slitherin is not in my faves!

+Quote Post
moonshadow
post Jun 12 2007, 02:54 PM
Post #64

HP Fan

Member No.: 6,143

Slytherin forever!! Die Harry Die!

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Jun 12 2007, 04:32 PM
Post #65

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(moonshadow @ Jun 12 2007, 03:54 PM) [snapback]128178[/snapback]
Slytherin forever!! Die Harry Die!

Aren't you miss little sunshine in wishing someone like Harry to die!! But then again I guess that would be a Slytherin mentality, wishing someone to die, while hiding away in another house to say so. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Lighten up!!!

+Quote Post
Phoenix70
post Dec 4 2007, 08:05 PM
Post #66

Average HP Fan

Member No.: 7,195

Wow, nice quote 'baty'. I say that I definetly like Gryffindor. That house and Ravenclaw are pretty much tied up. I chose Ravenclaw though, because I have been placed in Ravenclaw at every site I have visited dedicated to sorting. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ravenclaw.gif)

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Dec 4 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #67

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(Phoenix70 @ Dec 4 2007, 08:05 PM) [snapback]136966[/snapback]
Wow, nice quote 'baty'. I say that I definetly like Gryffindor. That house and Ravenclaw are pretty much tied up. I chose Ravenclaw though, because I have been placed in Ravenclaw at every site I have visited dedicated to sorting. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ravenclaw.gif)

Know what Phoenix70? You are the only one who has paid attention to the way I actually do my name. LOL

Thank You!
'baty'

+Quote Post
Phoenix70
post Dec 6 2007, 08:52 PM
Post #68

Average HP Fan

Member No.: 7,195

No problem, I usually pay attention to samll details like that. Plus I've seen your name enough to remeber it! lol

+Quote Post
*I open at the c...
post Jan 13 2008, 12:56 PM
Post #69

Member No.: 7,273

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ravenclaw.gif) RAVENCLAW (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ravenclaw.gif)

" Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure. "

+Quote Post
*I open at the c...
post Jan 18 2008, 04:19 PM
Post #70

Member No.: 7,273

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ravenclaw.gif) RAVENCLAW (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ravenclaw.gif)

I was sorted into Ravenclaw, which I am very proud of.
Allot of my relatives are in Slitherin though, I am still happy where I am. Like us Ravenclaw's always
say, "Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure,"

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/hufflepuff.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gryffindor.gif) HOUSES (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ravenclaw.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/slytherin.gif)

Ravenclaw Values: Intelligence, Creativity, Wit And Wisdom
Founder: Rowena Ravenclaw
Animal: Eagle
House Colours: Blue And Silver
Ghost: Grey Lady (Helena Ravenclaw)
Element: Air
Dormitorie Location: Ravenclaw Tower
Commonroom: Wide And Round, Airie, Filled With Blue Hangings And Fat Armchairs, domed
Celing Painted With Stars, Also Features A Statue Of Rowena Ravenclaw, Graceful Arched Windows,
Midnight-Blue Carpet, And Bookcases
Head: Filius Flitwick

Gryffindor Values: Courage and Chivalry
Founder: Godrick Gryffindor
Animal: Lion
House Colours: Scarlet And Gold
Ghost: Sir Nicholas De Mimsy-Porpington (Nearly Headless Nick)
Element: Fire
Dormitorie Location: Highest Tower
Commonroom: Small, Round, Cosy, Furnished With Squashy Armchairs, A Fireplace, And A Notice Board,
Many Portraits Of Famous Wizards, Detailed Wallpaper
Head: Minerva McGonagall

Slitherin Values: Ambition, Cunning, Resourcefulness and Pureblood Heritage
Founder: Salazar Slytherin
Animal: Serpent
House Colours: Green And Silver
Ghost: Bloody Baron
Element: Water
Dormitorie Location: Dungeons
Commonroom: Long, Low, Dungeon-Style Room, Under The Hogwarts Lake,
Furnished With Green Lamps And Carved Armchairs And Skulls, Rough Stone Walls
Head: Severus Snape/ Horace Slughorn

Hufflepuff Values: Hard Work, Loyalty, Tolerance And Fair Play
Founder: Helga Hufflepuff
Animal: Badger
House Colours: Yellow And Black
Ghost: The Fat Friar
Element: Earth
Dormitorie Location: Basement
Commonroom: Filled With Yellow Hangings And Fat Armchairs, Little Underground Tunnels Leading
To Dormitories, Perfectly Round Doors Much Like Barrel Tops
Head: Pomona Sprout

Since I am a Ravenclaw, I will tell you history about us (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Rowena Ravenclaw was born in Glen, and therefore was certainly Scottish.
A great friend of Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena was admired by her incredible creativity- she is said
to thought out and desinged the plans of the moving floors and staircases in Hogwarts.
She is described as "fair", that is, beautiful a trait her house appears to have inherited.
Harry Potter, Dean Thomas and Percy Weasley have all developed crushes on Ravenclaw girls,
and when the delegation of Beauxbatons, home of the ravishing Fleur Delacour, arrived in the
Great Hall, they were seated at the Ravenclaw table. Rowena is a
latinised form of an old Germanic name. The elements in the name mean "Fame," "Joy," and "Friend."
A logical riddle must be solved in order to gain entry to the Ravenclaw Common room, the riddle is asked by
a broze eagle knocker. Rowena Ravenclaw's most prized posession is the Diadem, which grants
enhanced wisdom to it's owner. She once had a daughter Helena Ravenclaw, (The Grey Lady)
who ran away with the Diadem, to surpass her mother in terms of intelligence and wisdom
and hid it in Albania, in which it's whereabouts remained unknown ever since. Helena however,
revealed it's location to a young Tom Riddle, who proceeded to retrive it and turn it into a Horcrux.
Rowena Ravenclaw, in late life suffered from a terminal illness, sent for the Bloody Baron to find her
missing daughter Helena to see her one last time before she died. But when the Bloody Baron found Helena,
she refused to see her mother, and he killed her in a paroxysm of rage. Immediately overcome
with guilt, he then took his own life. The death of Rowena's death is unknown, but some say she
died of a broken heart, because of her daughter Helena.

Hope you had fun reading (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

This post has been edited by *I open at the close...*: Jan 19 2008, 03:04 PM

+Quote Post
Kane
post Jun 2 2008, 05:29 AM
Post #71

Member No.: 7,467

Gryffindor, all the way! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gryffindor.gif) I dont know, I just love that house, perhaps because our heroes are in their!

+Quote Post
Maria..
post Jun 21 2008, 09:22 AM
Post #72

Member No.: 7,503

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ravenclaw.gif) Hii.. Well I consider myslef to be a Ravenclaw... I don't know why.. Even though I do admire the people that are in Gryffindor I don't think I would be in that house if I was in Hogwarts!!..

+Quote Post
(O₂)
post Mar 26 2009, 08:39 PM
Post #73

Member No.: 7,975

Well, I just took the placement test in the hufflepuff section, and I got sorted here 100% so I guess I am a Ravenclaw.

Look forward to getting to know you, maybe make this section a bit more active.

+Quote Post
whitewolf
post Apr 8 2009, 01:47 PM
Post #74

HP Fan

Member No.: 7,971

QUOTE ((O₂) @ Mar 26 2009, 09:39 PM) *
Well, I just took the placement test in the hufflepuff section, and I got sorted here 100% so I guess I am a Ravenclaw.

Look forward to getting to know you, maybe make this section a bit more active.

Please tell me where is the test. I would like to see where I land. I think I'm a Gyff by nature, but my son thinks I'm Raven. I'm curious to see what a test would say about me.

+Quote Post
wandmaker
post Apr 11 2009, 04:46 AM
Post #75

Member No.: 7,997

The soring hat..i can be sure ...would have given me to the Gryffs...coz it is Harry house and i have many things to share with him

This post has been edited by wandmaker: Apr 11 2009, 04:53 AM

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 07:59 pm