IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Goblet of Fire-game
Nina79
post Apr 12 2005, 02:47 PM
Post #1

Hugest HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

I've read a review of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire-game on DanRadcliffe.com. It's going to be released in november coincide to the release of the movie. Have you read the review? If so, what do you think?

Here's a copy of it for you if you haven't (it's from DanRadcliffe.com). :)

"EA and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Announce the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Videogame

Join Forces With Friends to Win the Treacherous Triwizard Tournament on Console, Handhelds, and PC

Electronic Arts and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment are pleased to announce the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™ videogame, scheduled for a November 2005 release in conjunction with the Warner Bros. Pictures film based on J.K. Rowling's fourth book. In the game, players experience the thrilling moments of the movie and put their magic to the ultimate test in cooperative play with up to two friends.

"Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is the fifth Harry Potter videogame we have created, and we are incredibly excited with the fresh innovations that the team has brought to the game," said Harvey Elliott, Executive Producer at EAUK. "With high anticipation for the film and our strong relationship with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, we have been able to develop a game that complements the film in this exciting addition to the Harry Potter franchise."

"Working with EA, we look forward to offering players a highly developed Harry Potter game with Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire," said Jason Hall, Senior Vice President for Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. "The game will possess the extremely creative aspects of the Harry Potter world captured in both the film and the book, giving fans a complete interactive experience."

In Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry is mysteriously selected as the fourth competitor in the dangerous Triwizard Tournament™. Each contestant in this international competition must confront a fire-breathing dragon, rescue friends from the icy depths of the Black Lake, and navigate the twisting mysteries of a vast, dangerous maze. Players will experience all the thrills of the movie -- from the Quidditch™ World Cup campsite to a heart-stopping duel with Lord Voldemort™ himself!

Harry, Ron, and Hermione are all playable characters, modeled after their big-screen counterparts. In this game, an all-new spell-casting system allows players to feel the magic for the first time as the controller shakes and reacts with every flick of the wand. Players can also team up with friends in co-operative play to combine their magic and produce more powerful spells than ever before!

Under development by EA's UK Studio, the team behind the worldwide success of the Harry Potter library of games, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is scheduled for release for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, PSP™ handheld entertainment system, Xbox® video game system from Microsoft, Nintendo GameCube™, Nintendo DS™, Game Boy® Advance, and Windows PC. This game has not yet been rated by the ESRB."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
WickedWitchOfThe...
post Apr 12 2005, 03:05 PM
Post #2

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Guests
Member No.: 3

I think it's about time they made one that's Co-Op. The kids will love to be able to play with me instead of just watching me, lol. ;)

+Quote Post
Nina79
post Apr 12 2005, 03:16 PM
Post #3

Hugest HP Fan

QUOTE (WickedWitchOfTheWest @ Apr 12 2005, 09:05 PM)
I think it's about time they made one that's Co-Op. The kids will love to be able to play with me instead of just watching me, lol. ;)

Heheh... It's great for the families where there's more than one HP-player. I'm the only one in my family that plays HP, and I have only one memory-card for my PS2... :D But I'm soooo looking forward to get the game!

+Quote Post
beyond the veil
post Apr 12 2005, 03:42 PM
Post #4

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 186

it sounds good!! thanks nina.
Im not looking forward to battling with Voldie though :(

+Quote Post
WickedWitchOfThe...
post Apr 12 2005, 05:42 PM
Post #5

Just saw some screenshots and let me say, I don't think the Ron and Hermione characters look much like Emma and Rupert, but Harry looks just like Dan. They did really good on that one. :)

It's great for the families where there's more than one HP-player

All four of us play. Even my 4 year old does. Although, I won't let her play POA. The controls are just too difficult for her to understand. And hubby still really hasn't bothered to play POA yet.

Im not looking forward to battling with Voldie though

Me either. But at the same time I can't wait to see what happens at that part. :)

+Quote Post
cruticus
post Apr 12 2005, 08:53 PM
Post #6

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 13

QUOTE (WickedWitchOfTheWest @ Apr 13 2005, 09:42 AM)
Just saw some screenshots and let me say, I don't think the Ron and Hermione characters look much like Emma and Rupert, but Harry looks just like Dan. They did really good on that one. :)

where did you see them WWW?

btw, i cannot wait until the release...

+Quote Post
WickedWitchOfThe...
post Apr 12 2005, 10:04 PM
Post #7

Mugglenet. If I knew how to capture the pics, I would've put them up on the news page. :(

+Quote Post
cruticus
post Apr 13 2005, 02:46 AM
Post #8

Hugest HP Fan

QUOTE (WickedWitchOfTheWest @ Apr 13 2005, 02:04 PM)
Mugglenet. If I knew how to capture the pics, I would've put them up on the news page. :(

i'll do them for you if i can!

+Quote Post
Nina79
post Apr 13 2005, 02:56 AM
Post #9

Hugest HP Fan

QUOTE (beyond the veil @ Apr 12 2005, 09:42 PM)
it sounds good!! thanks nina.
Im not looking forward to battling with Voldie though :(

You're welcome btv! :)

All four of us play. Even my 4 year old does. Although, I won't let her play POA. The controls are just too difficult for her to understand. And hubby still really hasn't bothered to play POA yet.

Maybe GoF will be even harder for her since the controls will shake for everytime you cast a spell...

Just saw some screenshots and let me say, I don't think the Ron and Hermione characters look much like Emma and Rupert, but Harry looks just like Dan. They did really good on that one.

Yeah, they did really good with Harry, he looks just like Dan. :) And I saw some shots here and here yesterday. I sent Dij a pm about them. :)

+Quote Post
cruticus
post Apr 13 2005, 05:14 AM
Post #10

Hugest HP Fan

i dont think Dij got that Pm but i have posted them up and will edit the post with a thanks to Nina and WWW... :P

+Quote Post
Nina79
post Apr 13 2005, 05:20 AM
Post #11

Hugest HP Fan

Okies! Yeah, I saw the thanks... ;)

+Quote Post
cruticus
post Apr 13 2005, 09:28 PM
Post #12

Hugest HP Fan

QUOTE (Nina79 @ Apr 13 2005, 09:20 PM)
Okies! Yeah, I saw the thanks... ;)

no probs ;)

+Quote Post
beyond the veil
post Apr 14 2005, 04:49 PM
Post #13

Hugest HP Fan

the game does look good, though a bit expensive I thought. I'll probably wait till the price comes down a bit.

Harry and Ron do look like Dan and Emma, but Ron doesnt look like Rupert, which is odd :blink:

+Quote Post
srivathsan
post Apr 15 2005, 08:43 AM
Post #14

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 39

QUOTE (beyond the veil @ Apr 15 2005, 04:19 AM)
Harry and Ron do look like Dan and Emma, but Ron doesnt look like Rupert, which is odd :blink:

lol! yopu said ron looks like emma! i know you meant hermione, but still it was funny!
:lol:
:gandalf:

+Quote Post
WickedWitchOfThe...
post Apr 15 2005, 11:35 AM
Post #15

i have posted them up

Thanks Cruticus! :D

+Quote Post
beyond the veil
post Apr 15 2005, 03:18 PM
Post #16

Hugest HP Fan

QUOTE (srivathsan @ Apr 15 2005, 01:43 PM)
lol! yopu said ron looks like emma! i know you meant hermione, but still it was funny!
:lol:

yeah, thanks for noticing that sriv!! <_< ... ;)

+Quote Post
Nina79
post Apr 15 2005, 05:26 PM
Post #17

Hugest HP Fan

Does anyone know when we can start to pre-order the game from Amazon.co.uk too? Then I can figure out when Sweden gets the chance... :)

+Quote Post
cruticus
post Apr 15 2005, 10:47 PM
Post #18

Hugest HP Fan

QUOTE (WickedWitchOfTheWest @ Apr 16 2005, 03:35 AM)

Thanks Cruticus! :D

no prob! :P

+Quote Post
srivathsan
post Apr 16 2005, 04:10 AM
Post #19

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 39

i think that dij had posted on the home page that GOF game can be pre ordered on amazom from now itself....or is it only for amazon.com?

+Quote Post
cruticus
post Apr 16 2005, 08:55 PM
Post #20

Hugest HP Fan

maybe in a wekk or 2 in can then be pre-ordered anywhere - after the trailer has been released (and i cannot wait) :lol:

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 11:19 pm