IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs, Consideration of order
cruticus
post Jun 10 2005, 05:13 AM
Post #1

Hugest HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

I just finished POA and i was thinking upon reading the chapter, "Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs" and came to this conclusion.

We all know that:
Moony = Lupin
Wormtail = Pettigrew
Padfoot = Sirius
Prongs = James

Well, it occured to me that if you read them from the bottom as in: prongs, padfoot, wormtail and moony that prongs comes first then padfoot etc. If read this way, to me i discovered that its the order of death.

Prongs died the night when Harry got the scar, Padfoot went beyond the veil and maybe next to die is wormtail and then moony.

Let me know what you think because it brings about discussions leasing up to HBP
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
starryeyez
post Jun 10 2005, 08:59 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 1,455

that is a good observation... but it brings about another thing.. so does that mean that wormtail's silver hand isn't going to affect moony at all?

*just bringing up another point* :)

+Quote Post
cruticus
post Jun 11 2005, 01:47 AM
Post #3

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 13

well who said that theory does not stand...it could all possibly happen in the 6th or then even the last. But i will still support the silver hand theory and also my own just above...

+Quote Post
starryeyez
post Jun 11 2005, 09:08 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 1,455

that theory could very possibly stand.. i belive that it is a good guide line.. i just thoguht that the silver hand thing could bring up another point into it...

i loved ur observation.. i didn't catch it either! :)

gosh.. anything could happen in these books!

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Sep 3 2005, 04:15 PM
Post #5

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 3,572

Yup! Maybe Wormtail will die and Moony won't or maybe they'll die together in the last book or maybe Wormtail will die and then Lupin will help Harry fight V and V dies, but then so does Harry and Lupin. It's all very confusing, but I have a lot of theories. It's just that I never right them down, so I always forget them. Maybe I should right them down. That's not a bad idea.

+Quote Post
harry4ginny_ron4...
post Dec 25 2005, 03:51 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 4,355

good observation.. although we do not how how accurate this is yet since only two of them have died...
and if wormtail dies in the seventh book, i wonder who will kill him? harry, because wormtail betrayed his parents? lupin, wormtail's old friend? ron, his old owner? i wish sirius could have killed him..

+Quote Post
MaraudersG1rl
post Jan 17 2006, 01:11 PM
Post #7

Average HP Fan

Member No.: 2,154

Maybe wormtail will turn good because of his debt to harry and then Voldemort will kill him or another death eater.

+Quote Post
IncredibleFanati...
post Mar 24 2006, 01:09 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 4,752

But firstly I truly didn't understand it.

+Quote Post
iareaj
post Apr 18 2006, 12:55 PM
Post #9

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 35

well, wormtail still has to pay his debt to harry, because harry saved his life, so maybe, as many said, he could die to svae harry, and ten moony can marry tonks, have a lot of children, and die when he's a very old man.

+Quote Post
Bellezza
post Apr 18 2006, 02:53 PM
Post #10

Average HP Fan

Member No.: 4,790

I think that's a very good observation and I think I quite agree with you. I'm not sure if Wormtail will really return to the good side, but he won't die at the hands of the Order. At least that's what I think. I don't believe his silver hand will come into play much with Lupin either. He might injure Lupin, but not kill him.

+Quote Post
iareaj
post Apr 19 2006, 01:38 PM
Post #11

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 35

but i'd like to know why does people think that wormtail could harm lupin with his silvery hand? he could do it easily with his wand... and, well, lupin let peter live, so peter could have a debt with him, too... what do you think? and, why do all the marauders have to die?

+Quote Post
Bellezza
post Apr 19 2006, 03:18 PM
Post #12

Average HP Fan

Member No.: 4,790

Because silver is what kills werewolves and that's what Wormtail's hand is made of.

+Quote Post
ingvildi
post May 1 2006, 10:26 AM
Post #13

Member No.: 4,880

QUOTE(starryeyez @ Jun 10 2005, 02:59 PM)
that is a good observation... but it brings about another thing.. so does that mean that wormtail's silver hand isn't going to affect moony at all?

*just bringing up another point*  :)
[right][snapback]68675[/snapback][/right]

Is there something I've missed? Why should it effect him? 11:blink:
Sorry... 10:unsure:

+Quote Post
Zola231
post Aug 29 2006, 12:17 PM
Post #14

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 5,324

It is the backwards order of death James dies first then, Sirius maybe then peter then lupin.

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Aug 29 2006, 06:07 PM
Post #15

Huge HP Fan

I don't think we should be worrying about the order, but the reason of their deaths, but that's just me. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) Since this thread is about the order...here's my opinion: I'm still not sure I believe that all of them are going to die.

+Quote Post
the_prisoner_of_...
post Aug 30 2006, 10:50 PM
Post #16

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 5,046

As we know, Prongs has died, Padfoot has also died. But we are left with Wormtail and Moody. Of course both of them WILL die eventually(unless they pull a elixer of life style event, even then EVENTUALLY). Doesn't mean they will die in the last book. Wormtail could die at 60 or 70 and then Moony much older. Still, I'm intrigued by this order.

+Quote Post
Acid Pop
post Sep 3 2006, 05:07 AM
Post #17

Member No.: 5,380

QUOTE(cruticus @ Jun 10 2005, 06:13 AM) [snapback]68660[/snapback]

I just finished POA and i was thinking upon reading the chapter, "Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs" and came to this conclusion.

We all know that:
Moony = Lupin
Wormtail = Pettigrew
Padfoot = Sirius
Prongs = James

Well, it occured to me that if you read them from the bottom as in: prongs, padfoot, wormtail and moony that prongs comes first then padfoot etc. If read this way, to me i discovered that its the order of death.

Prongs died the night when Harry got the scar, Padfoot went beyond the veil and maybe next to die is wormtail and then moony.

Let me know what you think because it brings about discussions leasing up to HBP
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) I too was thinking the same thing.

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Sep 3 2006, 07:14 PM
Post #18

Huge HP Fan

I would like to think Wormtail dies paying his debt to Harry, but I feel that is too obvious. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) Possibly, Lupin stays alive?

+Quote Post
enara
post Dec 27 2006, 01:43 AM
Post #19

Average HP Fan

Member No.: 4,472

Well everyone dies edventually so it could just mean that wormtail will die when he is 78 and moony when he is 79 or something. On the other hand it could be just a coincidance (whech is what I think). I mean it was the order on the map, not neccisaraly how they called themselves know what I mean?

+Quote Post
Mathias_thechose...
post Dec 27 2006, 09:23 AM
Post #20

Average HP Fan

Member No.: 4,063

Alright, here part of a theory, and another one, what if lupin doesn't die at all? I mean what if it's just james, sirius, and peter, what if it's not the order they died, but the order in which who lived the longest....yes, I believe, peter will die saving harry, and if lupin has to die, I think it will be from fighting Fenrir Greyback, just a thought? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gandalf.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dragon.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 02:56 am