IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> R.A.B. theories, Merging all R.A.B. theories here
Acid Pop
post Sep 3 2006, 04:28 AM
Post #141

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,380

QUOTE(Cortez231 @ Aug 1 2006, 01:33 PM) [snapback]106287[/snapback]

It might not be mr black as the letter ssaid To "Dark Lord" only death eaters call voldemort the dark Lord.??

Regulus Black is a Death Eater.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Acid Pop
post Sep 3 2006, 04:41 AM
Post #142

Member No.: 5,380

QUOTE(daiana @ Mar 14 2006, 03:33 PM) [snapback]99835[/snapback]

hy everybody! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
im new here. im from romania, so the harry potter book is translated in romanian. i just have only one question: how do the deatheaters call Vlodemort? Because in that letter about R.A.B. was metioned this name. So, if Amelia Vones wrote it, doesnt this mean, she was a deatheater?
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/hedwig.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) Hello Daiana how are you? Well I have no idea how the Deatheaters call Voldemort can't remember and I don't have my books so I can't look it up. And I can't remember if Amelia Bones wrote the letter or not but you got me thinking if she did write it then maybe her first name is not Amelia her first name starts with an R and her middle name is Amelia and then there is her last name Bones there you have it R.A.B but I can't recall if there was any thing in any of the books that stated if Amelia was her first name of not you really got me thinking. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fragend005.gif)

+Quote Post
josie
post Sep 3 2006, 07:27 AM
Post #143

Newbie HP Fan

From: the best place in the world :D WALES! *cymru ydy'r gorau!!!!*
Member No.: 5,365

alot of people have said that aswell...that only death eaters call him the dark lord... but im sure that there has been other people refer to him as the dark lord aswell :( hmmm....well, like i said...i think R.A.B is at least 70, so this brings me back to it being dumbledores brother, but then... he would have been given more importance if it was him :D

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Sep 3 2006, 08:16 PM
Post #144

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 3,572

I think Rosmerta is R.A.B, but this doesn't exactly mean she has the locket. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) I think Malfoy has the locket because my theory is this: Malfoy Imperiused Rosmerta into doing what he was too scared to do himself. The only question is: What will Draco do now that he has no one if my theory is true because if it was true then Draco is most likely good.

+Quote Post
josie
post Sep 4 2006, 03:17 PM
Post #145

Newbie HP Fan

From: the best place in the world :D WALES! *cymru ydy'r gorau!!!!*
Member No.: 5,365

but then if malfoy is working for voldemort.. voldemort wants the locket lefft where it is? so if malfoy DOES have the locket...it would mean that he is on the good side?

+Quote Post
Zola231
post Sep 4 2006, 04:05 PM
Post #146

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 5,324

How do we know that R.A.B is three difffernet people like:

Ron
Arthur
Bill

Not nessesarily these name but it could be 3 differnt people.

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Sep 4 2006, 07:56 PM
Post #147

Huge HP Fan

I don't think it's three different people or multiple people, actually because in the note it said I, unless there were two people working for one person, but I don't think that's true.

so if malfoy DOES have the locket...it would mean that he is on the good side?

I said in my last post that Malfoy is most likely good. Right here:

The only question is: What will Draco do now that he has no one if my theory is true because if it was true then Draco is most likely good.

+Quote Post
cameocat
post Nov 13 2006, 01:12 AM
Post #148

Member No.: 5,540

I have a hard time believing Rosmerta is RAB - I would think that she would not be openly living and working in Hogsmeade if she had been the one to steal the horcrux.

Whoever stole the horcrux didn't do it alone, as pointed out earlier. What about the possibility that Regulus Black accompanied Lord Voldemort in setting up the hiding place in the cave and managed to switch the real horcrux with the fake one right under his nose, so to speak? That would mean that the real horcrux was never hidden there and Regulus kept it with him. Do you think such a thing was possible if Lord Voldemort's attention was on something else at the moment?

+Quote Post
martinmiggs101
post Mar 11 2007, 05:12 PM
Post #149

HP Fan

Member No.: 4,299

*Ahem* Im slightly afraid of saying this because everyone seems to shoot it down immediatly! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blush.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) Here it goes
R osmerta
Aberforth
B (well i havent got anyone here yet)

What if all the property owners in Hogsmeade have set up sort of Community Alert Area/Neighbourhood Watch (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bigeyes2.gif) against Voldemort! Perhaps the B is a former death eater?! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/darkside.gif) :toofunny
:

+Quote Post
NeverTooOld
post Jul 1 2007, 01:53 AM
Post #150

Member No.: 299

QUOTE(Cortez231 @ Aug 3 2006, 05:48 PM) [snapback]106537[/snapback]
"...So we need to find an accomplice for Regulus who had no connection to Dumbledore and would not have let slip to either side what Regulus had done.
...What being is bound to follow a masterís orders and keep his masterís secrets? What being could have fit in the boat with Regulus? What beingís magic has long been underestimated by all witches and wizards, including Voldemort, and would therefore most likely not been recognized by the boat? What being can Apparate where no witch or wizard can, even if the boat did sense his presence? What being would have forced the potion down Regulusí throat at all costs to obey an order, or even drink it if told to do so?

I love this notion and think it has been glossed over too quickly. (I realize that I am about a year behind in this response, but I have just finished re-reading 5&6 to prepare for movie and 7).

Kreacher would've been the perfect accomplice for this task. It could explain not only the boat and the forced drink, but also how Regulus was able to return home in a weakened state...house elf apparation. Regulus could also have given Kreacher direction on what to do with the locket and who to/not to discuss it's presence with.

I like to think it was Sirius's brother who is the RAB in question. Perhaps when Regulus found out about who was Voldemort's target, he thought of his brother and the strong bond between Sirius and James, to want to do what he could to assure Voldemort's mortality for that face off with his brother's godson. I like that this would mean that Sirius was not completely alone in his family.

+Quote Post
riddlemethis326
post Jul 4 2007, 03:19 PM
Post #151

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 4,784

It makes perfect sense that RAB is Regulus. The locket (or at least what we can assume to be the locket) was in the Black House in the fifth book. It would only make sense that the way it got there would be if RAB was Regulus and when he stole it, he took it to his own home to hide it.

+Quote Post
mollyweasley
post Jul 13 2007, 02:10 PM
Post #152

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 32

Someone was allowed to go on the set of OotP and copy all the information from the Black family tree. It is very interesting to see that a black has married to the Weasley family and the Potter family somewhere in history! Apparently JKR had a hand in creating it, thus they were counting it as canon. ??

The thing I learned was that Regulus was only 18 when he died. THis reminded me that when they were in the Cave to get the horcrux, Dd told Harry that Voldemort may not have predicted someone so young - often underestimating youth. That would be prophetic, if it was Regulus who did it!

Also, I like the Kreacher theory, as now Harry can force him to tell him how they did it, etc.

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Jul 13 2007, 05:08 PM
Post #153

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I like the Kreacher theory also, so it'll be interesting to see how it plays out. One more week to go!!!

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Jul 13 2007, 06:43 PM
Post #154

Huge HP Fan

Hmmm...I wonder if it's only us Potterheads that are thinking of Regulus Black is R.A.B as almost a fact. I guess it isn't that obvious, so if it does turn out to be Regulus then I will accept it. (after a while)

+Quote Post
Perseus_Evans
post Jul 31 2007, 04:25 PM
Post #155

Big HP Fan

Member No.: 704

Oops... wrong thread

This post has been edited by Perseus_Evans: Jul 31 2007, 04:27 PM

+Quote Post