IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Snape....Good or Bad?????, Spape is still good!!!
Hermione@13
post May 7 2007, 07:38 PM
Post #61

Huge HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,572

Okay, to answer the topic question: he is definitely bad, but some people think he's not evil. I, personally, think he is evil. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/darkside.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KatScratch
post May 7 2007, 11:12 PM
Post #62

Member No.: 6,331

QUOTE(Hermione@12 @ May 7 2007, 07:38 PM) [snapback]126081[/snapback]
Okay, to answer the topic question: he is definitely bad, but some people think he's not evil. I, personally, think he is evil. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/darkside.gif)

I in all honesty hope he is. I love greasy, evil, creepy Snape. If he turns out to be a good guy I think I'll be disapointed. I love creepy bad characters. He looks like some dark evil guy from an Edgar Allan Poe story. I even, before Rickman took the role, reading the books I kind of invisioned him that way. The madman who burried the corpse under the floor boards in Tell Tale Heart.

I know most of his fangirls like the idea of good Severus who is a redeemed evil guy, but not me. I like creepy evil Severus. Go bad Snape, the real OG Death Eater representin' hehe

This post has been edited by KatScratch: May 7 2007, 11:14 PM

+Quote Post
WickedWitchOfThe...
post May 8 2007, 02:18 PM
Post #63

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Guests
Member No.: 3

QUOTE(Hermione@12 @ May 7 2007, 07:38 PM) [snapback]126081[/snapback]

Hermione, that is the SEVENTH time you posted the same thing in this thread alone. Post it again and I SWEAR I'll BAN you. We KNOW you're opinion. You think he's evil. WE GOT IT! ENOUGH ALREADY! You only need to answer a topic question once, not in every post you make in it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post
enara
post May 28 2007, 06:10 PM
Post #64

Average HP Fan

Member No.: 4,472

I'm torn. I want him to be bad because I do like not liking him, but I sort of like that they always think that he is bad but than it turnes out otherwise.
I think I wont mind either way and both sides have good points.

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post May 28 2007, 07:44 PM
Post #65

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 3,572

I seriously can't imagine a good Snape. I always imagine him as the evil Death Eater. How could someone that evil turn out on the good side? What, a brutally good Snape? LOL! I could just imagine that! Well, now that I do it sort of makes sense, but I'm sure Jo will think of a totally unexpected twist!

+Quote Post
Harietta Potter
post May 29 2007, 02:32 PM
Post #66

Member No.: 6,409

"On top of the tower DD, should have easily ben able to control Malafoy when he was alone, and when snape arrived, i think that because of his skill in occlumency, he forced DD to beg for his life, i mean DD would never do that in any situation, he is much more wiser and noble of a man to allow this. "

It's doubtful whether Dumbledore was actually begging for his life. All he said was "Severus...please." We don't know for certain what he was pleading for. Could he have been pleading for Snape to kill him instead?

"If you don't trust Snape, you should at least trust DD's judgement."

I don't necessarily agree with this. Dumbledore himself says that he "makes mistakes like the next man." In fact, Dumbledore being "cleverer" than most leads his mistakes to be "proportionately larger." During the course of the books, we haven't actually SEEN Dumbledore make any big mistakes yet. That quote must be there for a reason. Could the proportionately larger mistake be trusting Snape so completely? Then again, the quote could have been a red herring thrown out there to make us question Snape's loyalties when he is really good *sigh*.

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post May 29 2007, 03:08 PM
Post #67

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

First off welcome Harietta Potter, hope you have a good time on the boards. But I have to ask you please do not double post, there is an edit button at the bottom of your screen where you can add to a post is necessary. Thanks

Now, I have to totally agree with you on Dumbledore making mistakes. Though a wizard, even the greatest can make a bad judgment call.

+Quote Post
moonshadow
post Jun 26 2007, 09:22 PM
Post #68

HP Fan

Member No.: 6,143

I personally think Snape is good (overall), but he is still very mean and nasty to Harry, Hermione and Ron. I hope he dies in the 7th book. Just my personal opion

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 04:17 pm