IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Harry/Ginny ships, Keep them here!
HPotter365
post Sep 25 2005, 02:23 PM
Post #161

Group: Members
From: Normally Bakersfield, California, but for now attending Alcorn State University in Mississippi
Member No.: 3,769

QUOTE(Frozen Flame @ Jul 18 2005, 09:57 AM)
Hmm...But in Spiderman 2, Spidey ended up WITH what's her name... (in the end),  or was I not following?  It was Spiderman 1 that he had to leave her.... hmm.. well, w/e.

The Tonks and Lupin thing was nice I thought.  But there could have been more hints, I think.  But it was nice...certainly...  I was a little surprised about the Tonks and Sirius notion... they're cousins aren't they? i was pretty sure they were... Or am I very mixed up with that?  I mean, sure... she COULD have been in love with him in spite of that, but you'd have thought it would ahve gone through Harry's head as being a bit odd, but he never even considered it.  Eh...well...

Harry going alone is cool.  He's no-one beside him now to shield him, that part of the story when he was realising what he had to do, and that there was no idea of safety now...  Its pretty cool.  He'll be a man, and fighting Volemort is gonna be so cool.  I do wonder how they'll get past the Priori Incantatem though...
[right][snapback]73623[/snapback][/right]

02:D her name was Mary Jane Watson, just for Gk(general knowledge) and she does poses certain qualities in line with that of Ginny. it is inevitible that Harry and Ginny will get together inthe end. its the whole, love triumphs over evil thing. just like in the end of Spider Man 2, Ginny will get together with Harry and Ron with Hermione.

11a:wub: this is going to sound kinda sappy, but i hope Bill and Fleure's wedding will prompt make Harry and Ginny and Ron and Hermione realize that they cant be without one another.

37:idea: Dumbledore gave it away when he said that the one power Harry posesses that Voldemort does not is love. Rather than being a crutch, harry's love for Ginny, Hermione, Ron, Sirius, Dumbledore, and His parents will be his greatest asset in his fight against Voldemort.

45:gryffindor:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Sep 25 2005, 02:51 PM
Post #162

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Welcome to the boards HPotter365. Enjoy your thoughts and hope to see more.

+Quote Post
HPotter365
post Sep 25 2005, 03:07 PM
Post #163

From: Normally Bakersfield, California, but for now attending Alcorn State University in Mississippi

37:idea: a thought just occured to me, if Harry leaves Ginny, the Sirius thing could happpen again, you know, where Voldemort used a false thught to show Harry that Sirius was in danger when he was actually safe, resulting in Sirius' death. What if that happened to Ginny?

02:toofunny: And why would Harry get with Luna? while do seem to have much in common, such as there ability to see threstrals, the evidence of a potential relationship blossoming between these two is about as likely as Harry and Neville getting together, i mean they do have the same things in common as Luna and Harry. Just a thought though.

26:cloud9: it will be Harry and Ginny Potter( Just like James and Lilly Potter) and Ron and Hermione Weasley( Just like Arthur and Molly Weasley)

+Quote Post
HPotter365
post Sep 25 2005, 03:11 PM
Post #164

QUOTE(rracette @ Jul 22 2005, 01:14 PM)
I don't think Ginny is going to take this "backseat" thing lying down. Look at some of the things she's done in the past few books. And she's used to fending for herself with all those brothers. I think that she will attach herself to Harry for his quest while he is at the wedding in book 7 and ignore his noble and well-meaning request for her to stay home and knit. They will fight Voldemort together, along with Ron and Hermione and, I suspect, most of Dumbledore's Army.

If book 7 does not take place at Hogwarts, look for the Burrow to be the center of command in the fight against the Dark Lord. That's my two cents.
26:cloud9:
Harry Fan
[right][snapback]76163[/snapback][/right]

Truer word have never been spoken 45:gryffindor:

+Quote Post
HPotter365
post Sep 25 2005, 04:42 PM
Post #165

QUOTE(Minnie @ Aug 18 2005, 04:46 PM)
Good god, I hope not, I hated Ginny. She was such a harlot.

And the relationship practically came out of nowhere. I can understand if they had a little fling - for all the mention it got, it was a fling - but for Harry to actually smell her in Amortentia? That's going way too overboard.

Anyway, I don't want it to last, and I doubt it will, I'm just annoyed that Rowling had to end it the way it did. Their relationship didn't deserve that ending - I mean, calling it off at a funeral in order to protect her is something you do for the girl you're going to marry (Spiderman, Superman), not for the random little hook-up they had.
[right][snapback]82134[/snapback][/right]

how can you hate Ginny. she only dated those different guys because Hermione told her it was the best way to attract Harry.

plus the relationship did not come out of nowhere, its been around since the second book, CoS, when he saved her. i give that it went on the back burner for a little, but it really came back in the OotP, and hit hard in HBP. in fact in the scene with the Amortentia, he smells something flowery that he might have smelled at the burrow, i.e. Ginny. 45:gryffindor:

+Quote Post
fransace
post Oct 3 2005, 07:51 AM
Post #166

Member No.: 3,800

if they really love each other, then they would be willing to go against all odds...and rkiser is right....harry's forgetting what dumbledore told him....and anyway, i still havent gotten over the fact that harry broke up with ginny...he's is sooo stupid!!!! i mean, they're a REALLY sweet couple...

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Oct 3 2005, 05:59 PM
Post #167

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Member No.: 2

He only broke up with her because he's afraid she'll be in danger. But do you think for one minute Ginny will let that stand? Not in your lifetime. She'll be right next to him.

+Quote Post
hpdork
post Oct 10 2005, 06:21 PM
Post #168

Big HP Fan

Member No.: 494

I agree. I'm not sure how, but I think that Ginny will play a large, if not crucial, role in the seventh book. It just seems like she has to. She hasn't really been used since CoS. And Jo is always telling us in the books how she can do a really good bat-bogey hex (i think that's the name). That has to lead to something more.

+Quote Post
Dijares
post Oct 10 2005, 07:19 PM
Post #169

Administrator

Member No.: 1

QUOTE(baty4potter @ Oct 3 2005, 05:59 PM)
He only broke up with her because he's afraid she'll be in danger.  But do you think for one minute Ginny will let that stand?  Not in your lifetime.  She'll be right next to him.
[right][snapback]88045[/snapback][/right]

Here, here!

35:yikes: one liner! 35:yikes:

+Quote Post
HPotter365
post Oct 19 2005, 11:34 PM
Post #170

How do you guys think he'd respond if she refusesto take the back seat and insists on following like Ron and Hermione did? 45:gryffindor:

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 04:14 pm