IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> who will die in book 7?
cruticus
post Sep 3 2005, 12:12 AM
Post #21

Hugest HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

QUOTE(doctorapk @ Sep 3 2005, 12:14 PM)
01:) Hagrid is tops. Cool....Cru
[right][snapback]85144[/snapback][/right]

Cheers...but he would have to die with a great cause... 03;)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nomi
post Sep 3 2005, 04:31 PM
Post #22

From: A small wizarding village, by the name of Higgleaweg.
Member No.: 3,672

If Snape doesn't die I might learn how to cast the Crutacious curse (sp?) on myself.

If Harry/Ron/Herm/Ginny dies, I will learn the killing curse. And perform it on myself. Twice.

But what about Draco? I think his mother will die because of the task. And after his mother dies, I think he may try and become good, but eventually will be killed, most probably by Lord Voldemort.

+Quote Post
Potterfan91
post Oct 8 2005, 09:48 PM
Post #23

Average HP Fan

Member No.: 3,816

I think that Hagrid will die in book 7. It makes perfect sence to me because as we all know, Sirius died in book 5. He was close to Harry and would help harry and even die to save him. Dumbledore would also help Harry alot concidering that he is the only one Voldemort ever feared. The another adult that is like a father figure to Harry is Hagrid. Hagrid would help Harry in anything, as harry has done for him many times.

another person likley to die in book 7 is Voldemort. i think that harry will end up killing him after finding all the horcurxes (including the locket in Grimmauld place). 45:gryffindor:

+Quote Post
kenemareseeker
post Oct 9 2005, 10:09 AM
Post #24

Member No.: 3,452

I don't think Hagrid is going to die. This may just be wishful thinking, but something tells me he won't. He carrys on Dumbledore's "spirit" in a way, since he was totally devoted to him (probably more so than anyone else). I think we are going to find out a lot more about Hagrid in book 7.

Unfortunately, I think one or more of the Weasleys will be killed, and I have a bad feeling Molly may be one of them, and perhaps George and/or Fred.

Of course, I also think Tom* will be killed by Harry (or some combination of Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, and Neville).

*Another poster quoted the passage where Dumbledore referred to Voldemort as "Tom"... in order to refuse him the upper-hand in the discussion...I call him Tom now too.
57:broom:

+Quote Post
Mizz_McNaughty
post Oct 9 2005, 10:25 AM
Post #25

HP Fan

Member No.: 2,298

lol, that's a good idea.

hopefully, the only person that will die in book 7 is "tom" and i think that sirius and dumbledore will come back to life... :D

+Quote Post
hpdork
post Oct 9 2005, 02:50 PM
Post #26

Big HP Fan

Member No.: 494

I don't think anyone will come back to life, I wouldn't really like that. (Even though I miss them) I can see a Weasley dying. And Tom hopefully!

As for Hagrid, I don't think he will die. It just seems like he has already been through enough and he needs to stay at Hogwarts, carrying on Dumbledore's spirit, as you said kenemareseeker.

+Quote Post
Dijares
post Oct 10 2005, 07:31 PM
Post #27

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

In my opinion, I think that Snape is still good, and that he and DD have planned the whole death thing.

But, for some reason, I see Snape dieing for Harry at the end.

+Quote Post
TheChosenOne
post Oct 10 2005, 08:39 PM
Post #28

HP Fan

Member No.: 3,497

I agree with Snape being good and planning the whole thing with Dumbledore. I do however am torn between Dumbledore coming back and not coming back. I also feel we will see the retrn of Sirius.

+Quote Post
hoodie7
post Oct 11 2005, 07:22 AM
Post #29

Member No.: 3,678

i think rons going to die... cant give you a good reason why but i thought he was going to die in the sixth book and he didnt so i think he will die in the seventh

+Quote Post
Mizz_McNaughty
post Oct 11 2005, 07:30 AM
Post #30

HP Fan

Member No.: 2,298

i really hope he doesn't... if he does, that would be the most horrible thing jk could do... :(

+Quote Post
argus46
post Oct 20 2005, 02:18 PM
Post #31

Member No.: 3,876

QUOTE(Mizz_McNaughty @ Oct 11 2005, 07:30 AM)
i really hope he doesn't... if he does, that would be the most horrible thing jk could do... :(
[right][snapback]88498[/snapback][/right]

Following the general trend, Snape will definitely turn out to be good and very likely he will be the one helping Harry to defeat Voldemort now that DD is gone.
All this thing about Harry having his mother's eyes indicate that he reminds Snape of Lily, who was probably the love of his life. Snape's big conflict has always been that all the rest of Harry's features are like his father's.
Do you guys think that DD is really, truly dead? This death could have been faked in many ways!!
And even if he was dead, being DD associated with the Phoenix that is reborn from its own ashes, this might not be such a crazy idea 10a:rolleyes:

We'll see![COLOR=blue]

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Oct 20 2005, 05:22 PM
Post #32

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(argus46 @ Oct 20 2005, 03:18 PM)
Following the general trend, Snape will definitely turn out to be good and very likely he will be the one helping Harry to defeat Voldemort now that DD is gone.
All this thing about Harry having his mother's eyes indicate that he reminds Snape of Lily, who was probably the love of his life. Snape's big conflict has always been that all the rest of Harry's features are like his father's.
Do you guys think that DD is really, truly dead? This death could have been faked in many ways!!
And even if he was dead, being DD associated with the Phoenix that is reborn from its own ashes, this might not be such a crazy idea 10a:rolleyes:

We'll see![COLOR=blue]
[right][snapback]89078[/snapback][/right]

I am one of the few, on these boards, who believes Dumbledore isn't dead. Yes I believe it was faked. Dij, I think, believes in the Phoenix theory, which basically puts Dumbledore alive also.

But like I said there are few on these boards that believe this.

I also believe if Dumbledore is alive Snape is good, but if Dumbledore is dead that Snape is bad. 12:wacko:

+Quote Post
Potterfreak92
post Oct 20 2005, 07:43 PM
Post #33

Big HP Fan

Member No.: 3,849

i don't know who'll die. i disagree about ron and hagrid. i doubt it will happen, but it would be absolutely HILARIOUS if malfoy got killed. 02:toofunny: as of now, i think jk could have anything up her sleve.

bff

+Quote Post
mimbulus
post Oct 22 2005, 01:38 AM
Post #34

Member No.: 3,776

QUOTE(Potterfan91 @ Oct 8 2005, 09:48 PM)
I think that Hagrid will die in book 7. It makes perfect sence to me because as we all know, Sirius died in book 5. He was close to Harry and would help harry and even die to save him. Dumbledore  would also help Harry alot concidering that he is the only one Voldemort ever feared. The another adult that is like a father figure to Harry is Hagrid. Hagrid would help Harry in anything, as harry has done for him many times.

another person likley to die in book 7 is Voldemort. i think that harry will end up killing him after finding all the horcurxes (including the locket in Grimmauld place). 45:gryffindor:
[right][snapback]88352[/snapback][/right]

na...Hagrid won't die!I bet JK rowling would rather let some evil person die.....justice will always conquer it evils......lord voldemort will die of course, and I hope Malfoy would die too........or maybe nobody other than voldemort will die... 02:toofunny: 03;) 11:blink: or.....would hedwig die? 61:hedwig:

+Quote Post
Potterfreak92
post Oct 22 2005, 02:54 PM
Post #35

Big HP Fan

Member No.: 3,849

hedwig dying is an interesting thought, mimbulus. i've never thought about that. still, i think that's a little lame. plus, i don't think jk would torture harry that much. although killing dd was bad, jk's not that mean.

+Quote Post
Nymphadora Tonks
post Oct 23 2005, 01:00 AM
Post #36

Member No.: 3,852

Lupin and Peter will die that means all of the marauders

+Quote Post
wenuial
post Oct 23 2005, 01:07 AM
Post #37

Member No.: 3,781

I think Harry will die. I know it's a sad thought but in her interviews, JKR has hinted a lot of times about it...

+Quote Post
hpdork
post Oct 23 2005, 12:57 PM
Post #38

Big HP Fan

Member No.: 494

QUOTE(wenuial @ Oct 23 2005, 01:07 AM)
I think Harry will die. I know it's a sad thought but in her interviews, JKR has hinted a lot of times about it...
[right][snapback]89272[/snapback][/right]

I know what you mean. Sometimes I can't but help think that he could die. I REALLY hope he doesn't of course, and when I really think it through, I don't see how Jo could kill him, but sometimes, I just can't take the option of her killing him off the table.

What I trying to say is that I can see Jo killing Harry.

+Quote Post
Kristina
post Oct 23 2005, 02:25 PM
Post #39

Member No.: 3,882

Why so? Why in each book someone should die? I think, that madam Rowling has transformed a magic fairy tale into a mystical thriller...

+Quote Post
Juels
post Oct 23 2005, 06:04 PM
Post #40

Average HP Fan

Member No.: 98

I think either snape, harry or voldermort, harry, harry and voldermort, snape and harry, snape and harry.... 43:dunno: ok that was the stupidest guess... 20:footinmouth:

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 08:35 pm