IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> who will die in book 7?
baty4potter
post Oct 23 2005, 06:46 PM
Post #41

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I can't see Harry dying, or Ginny, Ron or Hermione. I do see Voldemort and Snape dying. I also think, since I believe Dumbledore is still alive, that he will die in book 7. I know, it just doesn't make any sense, but then again that's me. lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hpdork
post Oct 23 2005, 07:08 PM
Post #42

Big HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 494

It's okay baty, we all have our wacky theories.

As for Snape, I just can't see him dying. Weather he is evil or good or neutral, I just see him making it through because he does whatever he can for self-presevation.

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Oct 23 2005, 07:11 PM
Post #43

Member No.: 2

^^ We have our wacky theories and wacky posters. The troll has been taken care of. Here we go again!! 06<_<

+Quote Post
Dijares
post Oct 28 2005, 08:42 PM
Post #44

Administrator

Member No.: 1

I think that Snape will die, as will Voldemort, and Percy.

I think that both Snape and Percy will be vindicated in the end.

I think that (the same as Baty - though our theories are slightly different) Dumbledore is still alive, but he may die in the 7th book.

+Quote Post
Potterfan91
post Oct 29 2005, 03:42 PM
Post #45

Average HP Fan

Member No.: 3,816

QUOTE(Dijares @ Oct 10 2005, 09:31 PM)
In my opinion, I think that Snape is still good, and that he and DD have planned the whole death thing.

But, for some reason, I see Snape dieing for Harry at the end.
[right][snapback]88475[/snapback][/right]

i think snape is good and he and DD did plan the whole thing. In book five, Bill or Lupin said dumbledore doesn't care what they do to discredit him, as long as they don't take him off the Chocolate frog Cards. I think he knew he was going to die soon and he wanted to make sure there was a way yo communicate with people when he was gone.(other than the headmaster's office picture.) 52:gandalf:

+Quote Post
Potterfan91
post Oct 29 2005, 04:07 PM
Post #46

Average HP Fan

I think pettigrew i will die in book seven saving Harry's life. Pettigrew owes Harry his life from book 3 and will repay it to him in a duel between Tom and Harry. 54:lbolt:

+Quote Post
Potterfreak92
post Oct 29 2005, 04:28 PM
Post #47

Big HP Fan

Member No.: 3,849

big mac, i disagree. i think pettigrew is too much of a brat 44:devil: for that to happen. but as i said before, jk could have anything up her sleve.

big wheels

+Quote Post
bacondabacon
post Oct 29 2005, 08:26 PM
Post #48

Member No.: 289

I agree....don;t remeber the name of the chapter, but when Hagrid heard snape and Dumbledore arguing, Snape said he didn't want to "do it" anymore, but Dumbledore said "you already promised." Hagrid said Dumbledore was "pretty hard on him."

If Snape was a spy for Voldemort, would he really express dismay with Dumbledore? Wouldn't he act as if he was prefectly happy doing what Dumbledore told him? It just makes sense to me that there is something more there.

Also, when Dumbledore is supposedly begging for his life to Snape at the end, could that be the effect of the potion he drank? Remember, he was whimpering and that was the first time Harry heard Dumbledore sound frightened.

My prediction: Snape will turn on Voldemort during or near the "final battle" but Voldemore will kill Snape. However, in dying I tink Snape will weaken Voldemort in some way to allow Harry to finish him off.

+Quote Post
nium
post Oct 30 2005, 02:43 PM
Post #49

Member No.: 3,921

QUOTE(bacondabacon @ Oct 29 2005, 08:26 PM)

Also, when Dumbledore is supposedly begging for his life to Snape at the end, could that be the effect of the potion he drank?  Remember, he was whimpering and that was the first time Harry heard Dumbledore sound frightened.

I don't think the 'plead' sign which DD expressed before Snipe killed him was begging his life. I rather believe that's a sign that DD wanted Snpie to do 'the thing' whatever they plotted beforehand, and certainly, included Snipe had to kill DD whether Snipe wanted to do it or not.

In the case that Snipe will die or not, i think it depended alot on DD still alived or not. If DD were really dead(and i hope so), Snipe would have to sacrifice himself to get rid of the title 'DD murderer'. The concept of the unbreakable vow was not only between Snipe and Narcissa but Snipe and Dumbledores.

+Quote Post
Potterfreak92
post Oct 31 2005, 05:09 PM
Post #50

Big HP Fan

Member No.: 3,849

QUOTE(nium @ Oct 30 2005, 03:43 PM)
If DD were really dead(and i hope so)

are you saying you're hope dd is really dead, or you hope that snape has to sacrifice himself?

+Quote Post
horcrux
post Nov 8 2005, 08:08 PM
Post #51

Member No.: 3,980

TOPIC MERGE by mollyweasley

First it was Harry's parents, then Sirius, and now Dumbledore. Who's Next? If you ask me I think it will probably be one on the Weasly's, Ron, Hermione, or someone from the D.A. I think something will happen to Percy or Fred and George in the next book. Or maybe Ron, Hermione, Luna, Neville, or Mr. or Mrs. Weasly. I think one of these people will die because Voldermolt keeps killing everyone Harry loves or gets close to. What do you think?!

+Quote Post
horcrux
post Nov 8 2005, 10:54 PM
Post #52

QUOTE(Dijares @ Oct 10 2005, 07:31 PM)
In my opinion, I think that Snape is still good, and that he and DD have planned the whole death thing.

But, for some reason, I see Snape dieing for Harry at the end.
[right][snapback]88475[/snapback][/right]

Snape is not good he killed Dumbledore and gave away Harry's parents and would kill Harry if Volermolt would let him. I think if anyone dies for Harry it will be Peter Pettigrew because Dumbledore told Harry in Book 3 after Peter got away he would help Harry somehow.

+Quote Post
horcrux
post Nov 8 2005, 10:59 PM
Post #53

QUOTE(bacondabacon @ Oct 29 2005, 08:26 PM)
I agree....don;t remeber the name of the chapter, but when Hagrid heard snape and Dumbledore arguing, Snape said he didn't want to "do it" anymore, but Dumbledore said "you already promised."  Hagrid said Dumbledore was "pretty hard on him."

If Snape was a spy for Voldemort, would he really express dismay with Dumbledore?  Wouldn't he act as if he was prefectly happy doing what Dumbledore told him?  It just makes sense to me that there is something more there. 

Also, when Dumbledore is supposedly begging for his life to Snape at the end, could that be the effect of the potion he drank?  Remember, he was whimpering and that was the first time Harry heard Dumbledore sound frightened.

My prediction: Snape will turn on Voldemort during or near the "final battle" but Voldemore will kill Snape.  However, in dying I tink Snape will weaken Voldemort in some way to allow Harry to finish him off.
[right][snapback]89721[/snapback][/right]

I think that JKR has DD pleading to show how much evil and cruelty snape has and I hope Harry will give him a painful death.

+Quote Post
kristy
post Nov 9 2005, 04:14 PM
Post #54

From: Out of Azkaban, but before that out of a huge stone Cauldron
Member No.: 3,950

QUOTE(wenuial @ Oct 23 2005, 01:07 AM)
I think Harry will die. I know it's a sad thought but in her interviews, JKR has hinted a lot of times about it...
[right][snapback]89272[/snapback][/right]

yes i think he will die. Or maybe harry will kill LV but then harry will get murdered by bellatrix lestrange.

she did hint a lot about it but i hop3 he doesnt
42:orb: 42:orb:

+Quote Post
pottermania2000
post Nov 14 2005, 03:55 AM
Post #55

Member No.: 3,949

Topics have been merged.

if JKR can make us wait 2 whole yrs to find out who she's knocked off, then in the meantime, why can't we knock them off ourselves???

02:D 01:) 02:D 01:) 55b:hat: 02:D 01:) 02:D

This post has been edited by WickedWitchOfTheWest: Nov 14 2005, 05:39 PM

+Quote Post
hphd501
post Nov 14 2005, 04:38 PM
Post #56

HP Fan

From: Hogwarts- Gryffindor--- the best house at Hogwarts!
Member No.: 1,307

I really really really hope Hagrid doesnt die!

+Quote Post
hpdork
post Nov 14 2005, 07:46 PM
Post #57

Big HP Fan

Member No.: 494

I've said it before, Hagrid dying would be really sad. He is just so lovable.

As for the Weasleys, I've decided Percy should die because I am re-reading OotP right now and I'm at the point where Percy's telling Ron Harry is insane. It's making me very ant-Percy right now.

Anways, I REALLY don't want to see any other Weasley's die.

+Quote Post
spork
post Nov 14 2005, 10:13 PM
Post #58

Newbie HP Fan

Member No.: 1,521

Has anyone ever heard the legend of Persues? (I don't know if i spelled the name right) Anyway, in the legend, Persues ends up killing his mother and uncle by accident. The name Percy is derived from Persues, so JK might be using this legend as a basis for who will die in the series. I hope not, because I really don't wanna see Mrs. Weasley die! 22:cry:

+Quote Post
Potterfan91
post Nov 18 2005, 08:46 PM
Post #59

Average HP Fan

Topics have been merged.

Thanks for your vote! 48a:hogwarts:

This post has been edited by WickedWitchOfTheWest: Nov 19 2005, 12:03 PM

+Quote Post
WickedWitchOfThe...
post Nov 19 2005, 12:06 PM
Post #60

Group: Guests
Member No.: 3

Potterfan91, you had created another topic with the same exact title as this one so I merged the two. Please try to not duplicate topics.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 09:20 am