IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Favorite BAD guy.
Whos your favorite bad guy?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 12
Guests cannot vote 
the_prisoner_of_...
post Apr 8 2008, 05:34 PM
Post #21

Huge HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,046

In fact the entire play off between Smeagle and Gollum is captured really well in the movies. I think in the books, there is a lot more but even so there is less. Yes I'm aware that really didn't make a lot of sense.

But I named my fish after Gollum and Smeagle as one is really evil and bullies the other one all the time, messes with his head and stuff. And the other just kinda pathetically attempts to stand up for itself but ends up giving in. There's a random fact for the day.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
crmhpfan
post Apr 9 2008, 01:49 AM
Post #22

Huge HP Fan

Group: News Posters
Member No.: 4,800

But I named my fish after Gollum and Smeagle as one is really evil and bullies the other one all the time, messes with his head and stuff. And the other just kinda pathetically attempts to stand up for itself but ends up giving in. There's a random fact for the day.
That is so cute! One of my friends named her two fish Sharkboy and Lavagirl, and my grandma named her cat after Pippin from LOTR (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) .

This post has been edited by crmhpfan: Apr 9 2008, 01:49 AM

+Quote Post
riddlemethis326
post Jan 15 2012, 11:07 AM
Post #23

Huge HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,784

The Balrog!!!

+Quote Post