IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> First Occlumency Lesson, Guess what the other 2 memories were
Hermione@13
post Sep 4 2006, 07:39 PM
Post #21

Huge HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,572

I'm not sure I see the point in hiding the memory of him getting the Dark Mark. Snape is known to have been a DE, so why hide it from Harry?

Maybe it shows how he is determined to be a DE or maybe there's more ot the memory then just getting a tatoo on his skin. Possibly, one of the memories is him listening to the Prophecy and the other one shows his determination to follow V's orders.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
riddlemethis326
post Sep 6 2006, 09:46 PM
Post #22

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 4,784

If it is the Prophecy one then I don't think it'll serve much purpose because Harry already knows what happened.

Yes, but not at the time, he didn't. He didn't know what the prophesy was and he deffinatly didn't know it was Snape who told the Dark Lord the secret that led to his parents' deaths.

+Quote Post
snapes_girl
post Sep 6 2006, 09:46 PM
Post #23

Newbie HP Fan

Member No.: 5,410

1. I honestly believe that Snape blames himself for Lily's death. I think when he told Voldemort about the prophecy he didn't think Voldemort would kill Lily. Snape liked or even loved Lily and her being killed by Voldemort may have been the thing that brought him back to the good side and into Dumbledore's trust again. So my guess to one of the memories would be the telling of the prophecy to Voldemort. It is just too painful for him or Harry to see.

2. I think that in order for Dumbledore to trust Snape he may have had to make an unbreakable vow to protect Harry at all costs. I think that is the 2nd memory.

Think about this. Snape seems to hate Harry. But if he was always nice to him that would blow his cover of him being a death eater and on Voldemorts side. The more he pretends to hate Harry, the more the slytherins would really think he was on the bad side. There are at least 3 slytherin students that we know of who's Father's are death eaters. Lucious Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle. If Snape was decent to Harry they would certainly tell their parents and they would catch on that he was Dumbledore's man, not Voldemort's. Just a thought.

(IMG:http://www.batwitchs-harrypotter-world.de/startseite/hplexikon/snapegalerie/g8snape13.jpg)

+Quote Post
riddlemethis326
post Sep 6 2006, 09:51 PM
Post #24

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 4,784

Woohoohoo! I agree with you. Good logic. Yup.. good plan.

+Quote Post
josie
post Sep 7 2006, 12:01 PM
Post #25

Newbie HP Fan

From: the best place in the world :D WALES! *cymru ydy'r gorau!!!!*
Member No.: 5,365

wow, that really was good :D i think your sooo right there :D

+Quote Post
Zola231
post Sep 8 2006, 07:52 PM
Post #26

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 5,324

I do not think it was anyone of roguebludger's options (not trying to sound rude). I think it was when DD was telling trewlawney that she was accepted to have the divination job, at this time she was making voldys prophecy of course. I think that snape did not want harry to see snape standing in the creak fot he doorway.

What does everyone think?

+Quote Post
harrypotteraddic...
post Jan 21 2007, 01:05 PM
Post #27

Member No.: 6,135

i think its probably the reason why DD trusts snape (who knows maybe snape admitts his true love for lily evans)
about the unbreakable vow suggestion i did notquite understand it cna you please explain it?

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Jan 21 2007, 08:16 PM
Post #28

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 3,572

They're saying that Snape possibly made an UV with DD to protect Harry. Of course, this leaves the question:Who was the Bonder? I don't much believe in this theory, but maybe you will. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 01:27 pm