IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
27 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ~JAMES AND LILY~, BACK IN THEIR YEARS AT HOGWARTS...
riddlemethis326
post Apr 7 2006, 06:37 PM
Post #1

Huge HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,784

James, Lily, Sirius, Remus, Peter, ect.'s 6th year at Hogwarts... I want to be James!!!

James runs a hand through his jet black hair and looks around him. Sirius is standing next to him, head held high, surveying the castle grounds. James crosses his arms loosly and leanes against the trunk of a tall oak tree. "Padfoot?" he askes with a smile creeping on his face, "what're you staring at?"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kittygirl543
post Apr 7 2006, 06:44 PM
Post #2

Big HP Fan

Member No.: 3,766

Hey, I want to be Lilly.

Lilly noticed James, again. It seemed all that she ever saw at Hogwarts was James Potter,the magnificent seeker. She didn't really care about that, though.

+Quote Post
riddlemethis326
post Apr 7 2006, 06:57 PM
Post #3

Huge HP Fan

(I'll be Sirius untill we get a real one... psh, I'm not real I guess)

Sirus glances over at James, a grin across him face. "Look over there," he smirkes, pointing ahead of him. James does and sees a small group of three girls. Lily Evan is among them.
"She's mine," he mutteres threatningly, giving Sirius an evil look.
His friend laughes. "Not her, stupid." He gives James a friendly shove and points again. James then sees his cousin, Michelle.
"You're dumber than I thought," he shakes his head and turns away.
Sirius leanes against the tree beside him. "Do you think she likes me? Does she ever talk about me."
"She hates you, mate," James grins, "and I never talk to her."
"You should," Sirius says half-heartedly.

+Quote Post
kittygirl543
post Apr 7 2006, 06:58 PM
Post #4

Big HP Fan

"Ugh..look at James Potter. He's so stupid."Lilly said to one of her friends.

+Quote Post
riddlemethis326
post Apr 7 2006, 07:37 PM
Post #5

Huge HP Fan

"Michelle wouldn't talk to me even if I tried," James retorts, slamming his fist into his hand angrilly.
"But she's your cousin," Sirius protests, "surley she'll listen."
James fakes a cough. "No way."
"Here comes Moony," Sirius points towards the door of the castle were a young pale boy with tawny hair is walking towards them.
"Is there a full moon soon, Padfoot?" James asks quietly as their friend approached. A nod comes in reply.
"Oy, Moony!" Sirius calls as the boy approached.
"What?" the boy asks irritably, stopping in front of them.
"Don't think I didn't see you eying "James's girl."
James thrusts his elbow into Sirius's side. "Shut up."
"James's girl?" Moony questions, "but she's going out with-"
"Shut up," Sirius mutters, sliding his finger across his throat.
James leaped towards Moony. "Who?! Remus, you had better tell me or I'll-"
"No, James," Sirius laughes, "He'll tear you apart with his monster jaws!" He mockes biting hard into an invisible neck and many jerking movements.
Remus slumpes. "Nobody. She's not going out with anybody."
"You can't keep it a secret from me," James says, his anger growing, "I will find out."

+Quote Post
Guest_whatdoesitmatter_*
post Apr 7 2006, 08:13 PM
Post #6

Guests

(I'll be Michelle)

Michelle turned to Lily and nodded in agreement. "I know what you mean," she said, "Being related to him is not treat, believe me." But as she spoke, she looked at Sirius. Though she would have liked to do otherwise, she had to admit that she really did like him. She always had.
"Five gallions says he asks you out within the next two days," she told Lily, smiling. "I take that back; the next hour!"

+Quote Post
riddlemethis326
post Apr 7 2006, 08:29 PM
Post #7

Huge HP Fan

(Okeeday, Michelle... sorry if I steal some of your parts here... but I have some crazy ideas!!!)

"I'll ask her myself!" yells back at his two friends as he heads towards the three girls. He can see them eyeing him with disdain, but he continues with haste. "Hiya, Michelle," he pauses and turns his eyes to the other, "Evans."
"What do you want, Potter?" Michelle inquires angrily.
"Who are you going out with, Evans?" he asks politly while ignoring his cousin.
Lily looks unsettled. "Why do you, Potter?"
"I think you'd know perfectly well," he tells her.
"For your information," Michelle cuts in, "she's going out with Lupin."
"Be quite," Lily tells her quickly.
James stares as Michelle disbelievingly. "You, liar." But he knows that she isn't. Now only one thing filled his thoughts. One word... one word that described Remus perfectly... TRAITOR!

+Quote Post
Guest_whatdoesitmatter_*
post Apr 7 2006, 08:38 PM
Post #8

Guests

(No problem. This is getting good! It's so intense!)

Michelle watched James turn away. She saw the disapointment in his face, and couldn't help feeling slightly guilty.
"Michelle, why'd you have to go blab to him?" Lily asked angrilly, "Remus wanted to keep it a secret from James."
For the first time in her life, she felt protective of her cousin. "And that would only make him angrier when he found out about you two." Michelle's face grew warm. She kept an eye on James, watching him advance towards Remus and Sirius, both whom were looking slightly pale. He heard James shoot some nasty insults their way.
"I swear, mate," Sirius was saying, "I didn't know anything untill about three seconds ago when Remus told him." He backed up quickly. "I thought he was being a bit irrational myslef."
"A BIT?!?!" James shouted, taking out his wand and poiting it at Sirius.
"Be reasonable, Prongs!" he called, pulling out his own wand, "I didn't know anything."
"Their so naive," Lily murmered, holding her own wand in her hand and pointing it at James.
"Don't you dare!" Michelle pointed her wand at Lily threatingly.
"I thought you hated him," Lily said.
Michelle smiled. "Exactly. Which is why I should be the one to hex him!"

+Quote Post
riddlemethis326
post Apr 7 2006, 08:45 PM
Post #9

Huge HP Fan

(Well, now that wasn't very nice... 02:D )

"Come on, James," Remus says quietly, "don't drag him into this. He had nothing to do with it."
"But he's taken sides with a traitor like you," James retorts.
"I have not!" Sirius yells indignantly. He walks towards James. "I think you're right, Prongs," he says clapping him on the shoulder, "Moony is a traitor!"
They both look to Remus, who's looking extremly afraid and a little regretful. "I really like her, James."
"So does, Prongs, you idiot!" Sirius glares at Remus.
"I know, but-"
"Whatever, I don't want to hear it." James turns towards Lily and Michelle and sees their wands pointed directly at him. He nudges Sirius, who does likewise.
"Oy!" Sirius yells, "What do you two think you're doing?"

(You can finish that up, whatdoesitmatter...)

+Quote Post
Guest_whatdoesitmatter_*
post Apr 7 2006, 08:58 PM
Post #10

Guests

(Thank you, riddlemethis326! It's my pleasure! By the way, I like how you're writing in the present tense; it's really original.)

Michelle nearly smiled at Sirius, but pulled herself together before it could appear on her lips. "Potter," she said, "we don't want you beating up Lily's boyfriend."
"At least you know I could," James smirked.
"Shut up, Potter."
"You're a Potter two, Michelle," Sirius called to her. Her knees felt weak for a moment and she was sure that her face was more red than a ripe cherry.
"That's beside the point," Lily said.
"What is the point, anyway?" James asked.
Lily glared at him. "The point is that I'm in love with Remus," she paused and let her words sink in, "And if you care about me at all then you'll leave us alone."
Michelle's mouth fell open. She knew her friend despised James, but to say something so harsh, something so untrue... what would he think.
She saw tears glisten in his eyes, but he blinked them back.
"I-" he stammered. He bit his lip and looked away. Sirius was equally silent, staring wide-eyes at Michelle. 'Really?' he mouthed. She shrugged.
"Come on, Prongs," Sirius said, taking James by the arm, "Lets go." They walked away and as they did, Sirius told his friend, "You can do better than her, mate, seriously."
Michelle looked at Lily angrily, but she could see no remorse in her friend's eyes, which made her all the more angry.

(I have to go now. Bye!)

+Quote Post
riddlemethis326
post Apr 7 2006, 09:00 PM
Post #11

Huge HP Fan

(I have to go too!!! Farewell everybody!!! I'll be back tomorrow or later!!! Buh bye!!)

54a:darkside:

+Quote Post
kittygirl543
post Apr 7 2006, 09:21 PM
Post #12

Big HP Fan

(Hey, I'm back. My mom made me watch this movie with the whole family. So, I'm dating Lupin. Cool)
"Look,"said Lillybitterly,"I'm sorry." But she didn't sound it.

+Quote Post
riddlemethis326
post Apr 7 2006, 10:44 PM
Post #13

Huge HP Fan

James and Sirius entered the common room, both throwing themselves into chairs by the fire place after throwing a group of second years out of them.
"How could he do this to me?" James burried his face into his hands. Hot tears ran down his cheeks.
"Be a man, Prongs," Sirius joked, patting him on the back.
"Moony can go alone tonight."
Sirius looked at him strangely. To him, it seemed harsh to leave Remus to his transformation alone, yet he partially agreed. He nodded to make James feel better.
The door to the portrait whole opened and James and Sirius turned around to see the new-comer. James whiped his eyes on his sleave as Michelle came over to them. She knelt in between their chair and looked at her cousin. She put her hand on his arm.
He almost jerked away, but she said, "I'm really sorry about them." Her eyes really did show it, too. "This is so unlike her."
"No it's not," James said shaking his head, "It's exactly like her."
"Not like, Moony though," Sirius added. James nodded.
"What can we do?" Michelle rocked back on her heals.
James and Sirius exchanged dark looks. "There is one thing," James whispered.
"It might be dangerous though," Sirius said.
"A little hairy," James said, a smirk on his face.
"And a bit greasy!"
James rolled his eyes. "You're lame, Padfoot."
"Snivellus," Sirius told him softly.
A light shone in James's eyes. "You mean-"
Sirius nodded, grinning evily. James bit his lip. "Worth a try," he told him.
Michelle slammed her fist into the arm chair impatiently. "Can somebody please fill me in?"

+Quote Post
kittygirl543
post Apr 7 2006, 10:49 PM
Post #14

Big HP Fan

Lilly came in the common room. She saw James, Sirius, and Michelle talking, but she didn't care. She went straight to her dormitry to write a sad story. When she got there she changed her mind. She would finish a story. She pulled one out of her special box and started to write...

+Quote Post
riddlemethis326
post Apr 7 2006, 10:56 PM
Post #15

Huge HP Fan

"And that's exactly what we're going to do," Sirius finished. By now, Michelle's hands were in his and she was looking into his eyes with such adoration it was as though she didn't even realize how harsh their plan was.
"You're such a genius," she told him.
"Please," James muttered. He rose from chair and started towards the door. "We've got to go now."
Sirius stood and helped Michelle to her feet. Hand-in-hand they walked to the portrait hole with James and exited. "I always knew you two dorks would end up together," James grinned.
"Shut up," Sirius said, giving him a fake angry glare.

(Darn... it's bed time! 32:sorry: But I have to go... See you all tomorrow!!!)

+Quote Post
kittygirl543
post Apr 7 2006, 11:02 PM
Post #16

Big HP Fan

Lilly was finished writing. She decided to go down into the common room; it was lonely in her dormitry. She sat down right next to the fire and started to read.

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Apr 8 2006, 08:27 AM
Post #17

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I'm not going to play games, I'm going to be up front and honest. Mods *can* see your internet IP#'s by having multiple names on the boards doesn't please me at all. These discussion boards are made up of a small group of community members. To try and deceive other members is not acceptable. Pick a name and stick with it or I will close every RPG you are in. 06<_<

+Quote Post
riddlemethis326
post Apr 8 2006, 10:36 AM
Post #18

Huge HP Fan

James and Sirius walked down the hall. They had sense bidden their luck to Michelle as she stalked off to find Snape.
"Do you think this will work?" James asked.
"I hope so," Sirius replied smiling.
'I don't,' James thought to himself.

+Quote Post
kittygirl543
post Apr 8 2006, 11:03 AM
Post #19

Big HP Fan

Lilly was finished with her book. She decided to go down to the kitchens and see the house-elves.

+Quote Post
riddlemethis326
post Apr 8 2006, 01:12 PM
Post #20

Huge HP Fan

Michelle found Severus walking along the halls. She stopped in front of him. He lifted his eyes from the floor and glared at her evily. "What do you want, Potter?" he spat.
"I've got to tell you something," she said quietly putting a look of worry on her face.
"I don't care to hear it," he muttered, shoving her aside.
"No, please help," she cried.
Severus stopped and glanced over his shoulder.
"It's the Womping Willow," she stuttered biting her lip, "There's something inside of it."
"Inside?"
"Yes. See if you touch the knot on the trunk, the tree with imbolize it and allow you to enter it." Michelle looked at him with adoration. "I knew that if anybody could find out what it was, you could."
Severus smiled. "Fine, I'll go."
Michelle smirked as he left. He was so gullible.

+Quote Post

27 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 02:17 pm