IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Goblet of Fire, Scary or not?!
Shar
post Apr 21 2006, 10:47 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,839

Hey - just wondering if people thought that this film was scary, espically compared to the others! Which part did you find the scariest! Let me know!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
genervt
post Apr 21 2006, 12:26 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 1,151

i thought, that the graveyard scene would be much scarier. but maybe i wasnīt scared because i missed a dialog from the book and didnīt like how V was dancing around.

but i must admit that this was no movie for kids. iīm looking forward for the 5th film which will be very funny i guess

+Quote Post
Bellezza
post Apr 21 2006, 12:46 PM
Post #3

Average HP Fan

Member No.: 4,790

Well to books do progressively get more and more so I would assume the movies would follow suit as well, but I don't think it was scary by any means.

+Quote Post
SlytherinPrinces...
post Jul 11 2006, 10:34 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 5,108

It wasn't really what I consider scary but the graveyard scene was kind of gloomy and I didn't want to be Harry at that moment ...

And there was one scene I thought was a bit creepy, the scene with the Death Eaters at the Quidditch World Cup.

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Jul 14 2006, 07:49 PM
Post #5

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 3,572

Well, it wasn't that scary. I mean the graveyard scene was fantastic and scary enough for you to not lose interest and also mild enough for kids to watch. Well, brave kids that is. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) My boy cousin was so freaked out during the part where Wormtail cuts off his hand and me and my girl cousin, Gail, were looking at him like "calm down, they didn't even show that much".

+Quote Post
Guest_Hpbookfan_*
post Aug 11 2006, 08:21 PM
Post #6

Guests

it wasn't all that scary. i was expecting it to scarier i was expecting the blast-ended screwts to be in it.

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Nov 5 2006, 12:53 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 5,585

I didnt think it was scary. i just hope the next one will be really good, especially the parts in the ministry.

+Quote Post
My Pensieve
post Nov 5 2006, 05:58 PM
Post #8

HP Fan

Member No.: 7

QUOTE(Elphaba @ Nov 5 2006, 01:53 PM) [snapback]116958[/snapback]

I didnt think it was scary. i just hope the next one will be really good, especially the parts in the ministry.

I have to agree I didn't think it was scary either, though I can see where some might think so. I thought PoA was scarier. But you are right about the parts in the ministry for Order, they better not mess them up.

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Nov 5 2006, 06:38 PM
Post #9

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 3,572

I think that GoF was scarier than PoA and definitely better! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) It wasn't as scary as I thought, though. I was expecting so much when I was watching Nagini slithering, but I wasn't satisfied with the whole movie. It wasn't an Alfonso, though, so it was okay.

+Quote Post
TheBoyWhoLived
post Nov 7 2006, 05:05 PM
Post #10

Average HP Fan

Member No.: 5,402

Yeh some of it was,i didnt like the part when Harry was turning into a fish. Also the part when Harry and Cedric was running in the maze towards the Cup and the hedges were closing in on them.

+Quote Post
Harry's-Girl
post Feb 3 2007, 05:37 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 4,225

It was a little scary, but not a lot. The part I found the scariest was with Voldemort because it was really intense, especially at night. The sky is like very gray and evil-looking, it just makes it a little scary.

+Quote Post
Kdk13
post Feb 3 2007, 07:51 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 6,177

it was not scary to me but at night to me and the part where harry had to swim in the water and those merpeople can after him ~!!!!

+Quote Post
hpfannx3
post Mar 8 2008, 07:46 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 7,360

it wasnt really scary just it caught you off gaurd sometimes ;; which always made me jump.
:]]. it wasnt a movie for a kid though. and it was kind of disappointing because i thought it would be
scary but i liked it very much. I just thought it could be a little better, if you know what i mean.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 05:47 pm