IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Has anybody wondered?, About certain snakes...................
harrypotteraddic...
post Jan 14 2007, 03:41 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,135

i don't know it might just be to empphasise on the part that harry can speak to snakes
but i don't know if the two snakes are related we will have to wait and find out

Please spell out ALL your words! Thanks...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Jan 14 2007, 05:43 PM
Post #22

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(harrypotteraddict{liza} @ Jan 14 2007, 04:41 PM) [snapback]121404[/snapback]
i don't know it might just be to empphasise on the part that harry can speak to snakes
but i don't know if the two snakes are related we will have to wait and find out

Please spell out ALL your words! Thanks...

I'm not going to be kind because you have been asked multiple times to spell out all your words. If you can't respect the mods then please go to a place like the WB boards where they could care less what you do.

Maybe it's time the mods start deleting your posts or worse ban you.

Sorry mods, but I think it is quite rude to continue to break the rules when one has been asked multiple times!!!

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Jan 14 2007, 07:01 PM
Post #23

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 3,572

How could you connect that with them emphasizing that Harry could speak to snakes? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fragend005.gif) Well, I don't think they're the same snake nor do they have anything to do with one another.

+Quote Post
harrypotter11
post Feb 8 2007, 07:44 AM
Post #24

HP Fan

Member No.: 4,975

I like what I've heard. About the three snakes(Nagini,the zoo snake,and Draco's dueling snake). It is really interesting that the zoo snake was on his way to Brazil,and met Voldy.But one thing. Correct me if I'm wrong,but the snake would have to cross the ocean to get to Brazil,right? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/snake.gif)

+Quote Post
crmhpfan
post Feb 9 2007, 09:13 PM
Post #25

Huge HP Fan

Group: News Posters
Member No.: 4,800

QUOTE(harrypotter11 @ Feb 8 2007, 11:14 PM) [snapback]122401[/snapback]
I like what I've heard. About the three snakes(Nagini,the zoo snake,and Draco's dueling snake). It is really interesting that the zoo snake was on his way to Brazil,and met Voldy.But one thing. Correct me if I'm wrong,but the snake would have to cross the ocean to get to Brazil,right? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/snake.gif)

maybe he sneaked on to a ship? lol (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laughing.gif)

This post has been edited by crmhpfan: Feb 9 2007, 09:15 PM

+Quote Post
Darya
post Apr 27 2007, 12:33 AM
Post #26

Member No.: 6,303

I think that snake in the zoo is not at all related to Nagini at all. They were just saying it to let us know that Harry knows how to talk to shakes. :hogwarts:

+Quote Post
Stacey.R
post May 15 2007, 09:48 AM
Post #27

Member No.: 6,355

I also agree that maybe Harry can communicate with those snakes

+Quote Post
enara
post May 27 2007, 10:48 PM
Post #28

Average HP Fan

Member No.: 4,472

OK. So, I don't think that it is the same snake for a few reasons:
1. Ginny said that being posessed caused black spots where you couldnt remember what was going on. and so if the snake was good than when Voldamort stopped posessing it wouldnt it turn back to normal?
2. I think that it would take to much time to keep the snake under the impirious curse 24/7. And besides it seems like the snake is doing it on its own will
3. I don't think that Jo would put that sort of twist in the book, plain and simple.

+Quote Post
a diE harD potte...
post Jun 8 2007, 02:07 PM
Post #29

Member No.: 6,438

i dont think that the snake in the zoo and nagini have any kind of connection because as dumbledore said in HBP that voldemort is quite fond of nagini ..and if he really is then he will probably wont put him/her under an imperius curse because after all its a CURSE..and if nagini is a horcrux then why would he put it a "ripped part of his soul" under an imperius curse...and anyways the snake at the zoo was far too much loving and caring and voldemort will never make a long and caring person/animal as a horcrux and will never be fond of him/her...because after all the whole point of the novel series is that "the magic of love is more powerful then the dark magic, isnt it ?? so there is no point dicussing it further . (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Please spell out all of your words. There are people on these forums that do not speak English as a first language, and it is difficult for them to understand words that are not spelled out. Thank you.

This post has been edited by Dijares: Jun 8 2007, 02:17 PM

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Jun 8 2007, 07:46 PM
Post #30

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 3,572

I think that V would be willing to put an animal like that under the Imperius Curse. I don't think he needs to because he has an unusual great power over Nagini already.

+Quote Post
You-Know-Poo
post Jun 13 2007, 11:14 AM
Post #31

Average HP Fan

Member No.: 5,310

Maybe they're just the same snake used for the movies, kinda like a snake actor or something...

The Snake in the zoo was Brazilian, maybe Nagini is too

Voldemort could have been calling it in his weakened form
But unless he had a cell phone, knowledge of the force, etc (Seriously though, maybe it's Occlumency)
How could he be contacting a snake from far away
Unless Godric's Hallow is just down the street

Or it could just be sheer coincidence that there happened to be two giant snakes

This post has been edited by You-Know-Poo: Jun 13 2007, 11:25 AM

+Quote Post
Bulrid
post Aug 7 2007, 09:12 PM
Post #32

Member No.: 6,932

QUOTE(harrypotter11 @ Jun 7 2006, 03:58 PM) [snapback]103228[/snapback]
Remember in the SS/PS at the beginning there was the snake at the zoo on Dudley's birthday?Also there is Voldemort's snake,Nagini.Do you think the are maybe..............................realated?They do look the same in the movies,afterall.What would you say? 64:snake:

No. I dont agree. Seeing as the Boa Constricter which was in teh cage was described being long enough to wrape itself around Uncle vernons car twice. Nagani was only 12 feet long. Unless uncle vernon had a ridiculously small car that not even dudley only could fit it. But uncle vernon as well? I dont think so.

Plus if that were true and JK Rowling Intended it that way she would have put it in the book and she didn't.

It would have gone down like this

"Nagani the Boa was large and could easily wrap its self around a car twice. Harry instantly recognized Nagani... The way it adressed people as amigo. This was the snake Harry had accidentally freed in the zoo the summer before his first year at hogwarts"

=]

+Quote Post
Darya
post Dec 6 2007, 09:58 PM
Post #33

Member No.: 6,303

I think you should forget about this topic since it isn't significant to th e story at all.... oh.. yeah I guess this is the website to talk about insignificant things in Harry Potter. Oh well.. didn't JK say something about Voldy making his own snake?? I forgot.. Oh yeah since we are talking about unsignificant things.. any ides about Vasilisk.. could he have been related to that snake from the zoo??

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Dec 8 2007, 09:42 AM
Post #34

QUOTE(Darya @ Dec 6 2007, 09:58 PM) [snapback]137025[/snapback]
I think you should forget about this topic since it isn't significant to th e story at all.... oh.. yeah I guess this is the website to talk about insignificant things in Harry Potter. Oh well.. didn't JK say something about Voldy making his own snake?? I forgot.. Oh yeah since we are talking about unsignificant things.. any ides about Vasilisk.. could he have been related to that snake from the zoo??

Darya, if you are unhappy with people talking about insignificant things then maybe this isn't the site for you. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post
jennyrocks_#1
post Apr 9 2009, 01:15 PM
Post #35

Member No.: 8,002

I know we don't know the genders, but I always pictured the boa in the zoo to be male and Nagini to be female.
[/quote]
you were right I did a little looking online. Nagini is a female and a carrier of the voldemort' soul. cool but evil! :snake:

:dark side: :

This post has been edited by jennyrocks_#1: Apr 14 2009, 03:59 PM

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Apr 9 2009, 04:26 PM
Post #36

QUOTE (jennyrocks_#1 @ Apr 9 2009, 02:15 PM) *
I know we don't know the genders, but I always pictured the boa in the zoo to be male and Nagini to be female.

u were right I did a little looking online. Nagini is a femal and a carryer of the v soul. cool but evil! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/snake.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gryffindor.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/darkside.gif) :

Jennyrocks please spell out all your words.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 07:08 pm