IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
75 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Introduce Yourself, Using Frapper
baty4potter
post Jun 21 2004, 05:16 PM
Post #1

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Ok everyone, I saw that someone wanted to be able to introduce themselves, but didn't have a place to do it. SO.............. Here is the place.

Nothing personal!!!! Just a fly by to say you are new, and maybe what country you are from, maybe your hobbies. BUT..... Keep it simple and impersonal.

This is an edit by Dijares on 3.31.06

I've just joined up with Frappr, which now you can join, and let us know where you're at. I'll place this information here, along with another post on this date at the current end of this thread.

You can go join up on Harry Potter's Page Frappr here!!!

If you're under 17, please ask for your parent's permission. Please do NOT get too personal. I suggest that if you live in a small town to put a zip code that is of a larger town that won't direct anyone too closely to you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
estel
post Jun 22 2004, 04:32 AM
Post #2

Huge HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 21

Hi, I'm estel, and enjoy fine wines and late night walks on the beach ..

:rolleyes: since everyone's shy, i'll go first.

handle: estel

interests: football, golf, table tennis, tennis, running (long distance) my friends, whatever partner i may be with aaot, computing, erm, internet security, hp, lotr, music, cars, music festivals, erm, (running out of things), films, so cinema as well ..

locale: europe

-edit- more interests added.

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Jun 22 2004, 05:43 AM
Post #3

What a guy you are estel!!!! xxx

+Quote Post
Nina79
post Jun 22 2004, 05:51 AM
Post #4

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 4

Okay, I give it a go!

I'm Nina, I am 25 years old, and are living in Sweden.

I like to be with family and friends, love to read books (HP!!) watching tv and DVD's (HP!!), and go to the cinemas sometimes. I love to listen to music, have a various taste in music.

I love travelling (have just discovered it, because I had some problem with that earlier). I love London, been there in May, will go in December again, and of course on the premiere of GoF in London next November (if everything works out).

I like to party sometimes too! :lol:

+Quote Post
The only one he ...
post Jun 22 2004, 06:13 AM
Post #5

Big HP Fan

Member No.: 70

Here I go!!!

I am Matthieu, I'm french and I love visiting HP forums!!!! I am 18 years old!!!!

I like to be with my friends and going to the cine or dancing with them!!!

Life in France is okay!!! I'm on holliday so I have a lot of time to spend on here!!!!

My interest: Moutain Biking, music (especially System of a down and the Red hot chili Peppers), reading (-Hp books, Weber and Jules Verne), girls (lol) and loads of stuff!

Yesterday was the music feast in France!! That was pretty good!!!! You should come one of those day to enjoy this event!! See you all in France soon

+Quote Post
estel
post Jun 22 2004, 08:22 AM
Post #6

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 21

did i take the 'no personal' information too seriously or what? .. :blink:

+Quote Post
Bella
post Jun 22 2004, 08:36 AM
Post #7

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 5

Estel you always make me laugh. :lol:

Erm...Hi...you can call me Bella. That is not my name some of you know it, some of you don't. :P

I am 24. I have a 6 year old daughter. I am a nurse and I love my job very much.

When I am not reading, surfing the net, mothering, or watching movies, I like to go hiking and camping and photography. I live in beautiful Western Washington so the last three are fun to do here.

I am really interested in the internet and web development and am going to start reading up on html and etcetera, in my spare time.

I am hoping to be able to meet up with some of the members next November for the GoF premier.

+Quote Post
ronweasleyrocks
post Jun 22 2004, 08:45 AM
Post #8

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 14

Hi, I'm estel, and enjoy fine wines and late night walks on the beach ..

lmao at that comment estel!!!

ok, hi im ronweasleyrocks, otherwise known as RWR. (some know my first name - some still need to find out!!! :P ) I live in the UK and I cant wait for the gof premiere so i can meet 'bats' and all you other HP nuts!! :D

I like going to concerts, the cinema, shopping, and I love spending time with friends and family. I love holidays with my family in devon and I love anything HP or Disney related!

oh and Id just like to say that Im SOOOO happy that I just did my last GCSE and Im officially on my SUMMER HOLIDAYS!!!! :D

+Quote Post
Jeni Ann
post Jun 22 2004, 10:13 AM
Post #9

Newbie HP Fan

Member No.: 217

I'm Jeni, I'm from Virginia. My hobbies include Harry Potter, Harry Potter, and lets see, Harry Potter. I think most of you could relate to that considering your on this website.

+Quote Post
The only one he ...
post Jun 22 2004, 10:31 AM
Post #10

Big HP Fan

Hey RWR!! We're all in Holliday!!! That's wonderful!!! We're going to be there all day now!!!!

+Quote Post
ronweasleyrocks
post Jun 22 2004, 11:34 AM
Post #11

Hugest HP Fan

nope not in the uk. people dont finish school until around the middle of july hehe!!!! im special i have longer holidays :D

+Quote Post
crazy4orli
post Jun 22 2004, 01:23 PM
Post #12

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 24

I KNOW! ive got to wait ages! grrrr

hello names zoe, no dots. or umlauts, thats what my friend calls them i dont really understand why :blink:

i love going out and having a good time, sometimes having a bit too much to drink. darn that orange juice..... i love all my friends as they all know i do. im rather crazy. i love orlando bloom. he rocks my world, and we have recently gotten married, sorry i couldnt invite you all you know how it is, so many people, and well the press took up most of the seats ( you can see the pictures on page 24 of Hello! magazine). i love music, i dont care what it is, although a certain someone who i like to call lee line potter, has got me slightly obsesive of mcfly. i couldnt live without my moblie. i think i would possibly faint or die. im from see capital, LONDON BABY! loving the football at the moment, WAYNE ROONEY IS MY JESUS! come on england! i love moooovies, and going out, and justin timberlake, his concerts rock! got a thing for neighbours tv programme today. exams suck. hate them. im 14, hang on a minute 1m 15 i just had my birthday old cheese brain playing up again very tall, bless my overlarge and streched cottom socks lol. i think ive writiin quite alot. i love disneyland! and my holidays! espicially lanzarote! i forgot to mention im a little potter obsesive. :toofunny:

+Quote Post
ginapotter
post Jun 22 2004, 02:27 PM
Post #13

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 138

hi im Gina and i think im probably one of the youngest people here im 12.i live in Canada. i like to read basically anything especiall HP and LOTR.i...umm..also like 2 swim and play soccer.

+Quote Post
Padfoot5
post Jun 22 2004, 03:06 PM
Post #14

HP Fan

Member No.: 336

Hey everyone! My handle is Padfoot5 (Which is obvious lol) im 15 and I live in the US. Hmmm lets see I like Harry Potter, video games, Emma Watson, movies, writing, rock music, and friends. Im happy to be here!

+Quote Post
ronweasleyrocks
post Jun 22 2004, 03:16 PM
Post #15

Hugest HP Fan

i love music, i dont care what it is, although a certain someone who i like to call lee line potter, has got me slightly obsesive of mcfly

Thats NOT my name!!!!! and im proud to say yes - i did get her slightly on the obsessive side over mcfly! any one else want to know about them - PM me :D

+Quote Post
Loony Luna
post Jun 22 2004, 03:58 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 339

I'm Jenny. Loony Luna is my screen name. I'm 12 and just finished 6th grade. I'm on holiday too. My hobbies are swimming, reading, and danceing. Just so you know as weird as it may sound Jeni Ann is a friend from school (it's just weird that we have the same name). Please don't mix us up we deal with that enough in school. I'm new so just tell me if I make a mistake.

-Jenny

Ps. Is my signature funny? Tell me!

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Jun 22 2004, 06:02 PM
Post #17

A Warning To All....

Please give out as little personal information as possible. I know we have a good group on here, but there are some real creeps out there, and I want you all to be safe.

Thanks,

'baty'

+Quote Post
MELIMUSH
post Jun 22 2004, 09:53 PM
Post #18

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 20

Erm... ok, Im Meli. Im 17 and as most of you know, m from Argentina and move to Canada a year or so ago... love it here! :D
I love reading HP and love listning music (almost anything!)... love going to the movies and spending time with family and friends, also love spending time in the internet, specially HP boards like this one! :)...

Yeah... thats me! :P

+Quote Post
crazy4orli
post Jun 23 2004, 08:50 AM
Post #19

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 24

LEE LINE POTTER LEE LINE POTTER LEE LINE POTTER LEE LINE POTTER LEE LINE POTTER LEE LINE POTTER! ner ner!

i also forgot to mention ima little clothes obsesive and i have a thing for irish people and shoes. that will be all

+Quote Post
The only one he ...
post Jun 23 2004, 12:59 PM
Post #20

Big HP Fan

Typical of a girl cray4orli!!!! That's amazing the number of girls I know who recently got married with orli!!!!

+Quote Post

75 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th November 2014 - 10:37 am