IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Knockturn Alley, Hagrid
KatScratch
post May 8 2007, 12:17 AM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,331

Hagrid's always "at the pub" and I'm assuming he was probably at a bar there. I'm sure there's some tough bars there (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I really couldn't see him at a fancy club sipping wine. *laughs at the idea*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post May 8 2007, 01:46 AM
Post #22

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(Hermione@12 @ Dec 28 2006, 07:34 PM) [snapback]120013[/snapback]
I don't think he's evil, but I still don't believe his ally about being in Knockturn Alley for Flesh-Eating Slug Repellent. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) Unless Jo proves me wrong of course.

It would surprise me if JK brought this back into the story at this point in time, so I do believe you may never get an answer to your question. Maybe if she does a question/answer interview it might come up.

+Quote Post
gryffindor_gal
post Jun 15 2007, 02:38 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 6,470

Funny that you mentioned it, because I had always wondered if there was really something fishy going on!! I really put that to the back of my mind about Harry Potter, but I don't really know i'm both sides of the fence!!

*...*

Please do not write your real name here, it's only for your own safety! Thanks...

+Quote Post
enara
post Feb 27 2008, 10:28 PM
Post #24

Average HP Fan

Member No.: 4,472

Hagrid being evil would have bought in to the whole giants thing.
Rita skeeter made such a big deal about him being half giant and how it wasn't good, and he was a monster. So if Hagrid would have turned out evil it would have been buying in to the stereotype of half breeds.

+Quote Post
hpfannx3
post Mar 8 2008, 06:38 PM
Post #25

Member No.: 7,360

I don't think Hagrid is evil. I think he was just down there for what he says he was. i think he isnt evil because He has been way to loyal to DD and the other teachers to be evill.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 11:29 am