IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wouldn't someone have seen Crouch?, Filch/Snape
tealinkea
post Oct 4 2006, 07:39 AM
Post #1

HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,524

Ok Filch and Snape patroll the corridors at night. Wouldn't one of tem have seen Couch put hp's name in th cup?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
WickedWitchOfThe...
post Oct 4 2006, 08:12 AM
Post #2

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Guests
Member No.: 3

If I remember correctly, Snape was in his PJ's that night and was awoken by a noise, so he was probably asleep. But, I don't remember for sure, that could've been Filch. Either way, it's a big castle, unless someone was standing guard over the Cup all night long it would have been easy to get a name into the Cup.

+Quote Post
Perseus_Evans
post Oct 4 2006, 02:35 PM
Post #3

Big HP Fan

Member No.: 704

And Moody did have an invisibility cloak, as we found out in OotP... (Podmore had his "spare", remember...)

I'm sure Crouch Jr was all too happy to have it and used it often that year...

+Quote Post
WickedWitchOfThe...
post Oct 4 2006, 04:46 PM
Post #4

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Guests
Member No.: 3

Ah, yes! The Cloak! We know he used it when his father was on Hogwarts property for sure, so he could've very easily put the name in the Goblet with it on. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
harrypotteraddic...
post Jan 5 2007, 02:54 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 6,135

QUOTE(tealinkea @ Oct 4 2006, 04:39 PM) [snapback]113232[/snapback]
Ok Filch and Snape patroll the corridors at night. Wouldn't one of tem have seen Couch put hp's name in th cup?

[size="2"][/size][color="#800080"][/color][font="Comic Sans MS"][/font] well the bigger question is how is it that a wizard like crouch jumior could somehow fool dumbeldore's magic when he is just a deatheater who was basically trapped in azkaban where i am sur ehe couldnt have had any practice and thne when he was successfully escaped by his father as his mother's death wish and he was hidden all the time i guess thats the only practice he could have had in his house and its not like the house is filled with all sorts of dark magic and its not like his elf could have easily got them even when he was assigned by voldermort he wasnt given and hint as to how to bewitch the goblet basically becasue voldermort couldnt have knows what spell dumbeldore was using.
nevertheless he did it though in the movie they show that its karakoff who tampers with the goblet as if he was under the imperius curse by the fake moody.
any ideas?

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Jan 5 2007, 04:31 PM
Post #6

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 3,572

That's very interesting, but I think the only spell DD put on the goblet was the Age Line and that the piece of parchment had to have a school and a student's name on it. Remember DD has a reputation of trusting people too much, but that's all OT.

Back on topic...it's true that he had the Invisibility Cloak, so it would've been easy for him, but here I am arguing with myself. DD has shown us that he has a sort of "relationship" with the castle. I think he somehow has a Maurauder's Map in his head or a better name for it would be a Mental Map for the Mischievious. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laughing.gif) Anyway, enough of the jokes I think he somehow knows everything that goes on around Hogwarts(here I go changing sides) he probably knows except when he's actually there. It's a bit confusing when you think about it and maybe I'm thinking too much, but think about it. When Harry tried to take the Stone before V DD somehow knew in his mind where he ws exactly. That was sort of easy to guess, but he was in the middle of a MoM emergency call, so the question here is:(not why didn't people see him), but why didn't DD sense him? Sense him? Okay, feel that he was there.

+Quote Post
iareaj
post Jan 23 2007, 11:37 PM
Post #7

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 35

well i think that he had the invisibility cloak, too. And, we know, from harry's night adventures in the castle, that it's not very difficult to do that!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 12:59 am