IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The ten second version of the trailer
Nina79
post Nov 19 2006, 06:18 PM
Post #1

Hugest HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

Anyone who has seen the ten second version of the trailer yet? What do you think about it? I think it looks really great, and I am looking forward to see the whole trailer tomorrow (or on Tuesday if there's too many people who wants to see it tomorrow)! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cruticus
post Nov 19 2006, 06:59 PM
Post #2

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 13

Nina, this 10 seconds of footage is amazing! I cannot wait until its released, the trailer and boy is it going to be outstanding!

+Quote Post
Eskymak
post Nov 20 2006, 03:18 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 5,811

Yeah, I have seen only the short trailer yet, but I am very looking forward the whole movie. I thing, that The order of phoenix is the best Harry Potter book and I would like to add, that the actress look much more sexy than in first movies. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hermione.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blush.gif)

+Quote Post
Zola231
post Nov 20 2006, 06:00 AM
Post #4

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 5,324

WOW i just saw the 10 secound trailer it was amazing. Can't wait tommorow for the full trailer.

+Quote Post
My Pensieve
post Nov 20 2006, 06:50 AM
Post #5

HP Fan

Member No.: 7

I've only watched the 10 second one about 15 times, and was sent a link to YouTube to see another, which puts a little more light on the matter. Gonna be a Very Very dark film. Just *Love It* and hope they don't muck up the scenes from then the kids enter MoM through the whole battle.

+Quote Post
Nina79
post Nov 20 2006, 08:52 AM
Post #6

Hugest HP Fan

QUOTE(My Pensieve @ Nov 20 2006, 12:50 PM) [snapback]117943[/snapback]

I've only watched the 10 second one about 15 times, and was sent a link to YouTube to see another, which puts a little more light on the matter. Gonna be a Very Very dark film. Just *Love It* and hope they don't muck up the scenes from then the kids enter MoM through the whole battle.

Yep, it looks like it will be a really dark movie this time. And I agree with you on the MoM-battle. Hope they add the whole battle in the movie. It'll be interesting on how they will add the red and green lights from everyones wands. And also when Sirius falls through the veil.

+Quote Post
Eskymak
post Nov 20 2006, 01:01 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 5,811

QUOTE(Nina79 @ Nov 20 2006, 03:52 PM) [snapback]117951[/snapback]

Yep, it looks like it will be a really dark movie this time. And I agree with you on the MoM-battle. Hope they add the whole battle in the movie. It'll be interesting on how they will add the red and green lights from everyones wands. And also when Sirius falls through the veil.

I do not fully agree, there will be a lot dark parts, but there can be a lot of sunny moment, like in the book. There shoul be many scenes inside the Hogwarts castle and it need not to be dark. I think, that sunny parts of the movie could be like some kind of break between the final battle. Or don't you agree?

+Quote Post
Nina79
post Nov 20 2006, 04:06 PM
Post #8

Hugest HP Fan

Yeah, maybe... But harry has these dreams about the prophecy, and he sees Mr Weasley get hurt by Nagini, so that's a few dark scenes anyway. But yeah, there'll be some funnier scenes too, DA-classes, Harry and Cho kissing... What else? I hope we get to see the interview Rita Skeeter does for The Quibbler, with Harry. And what do you think about the Valentines scenes then? When Harry and Cho are at Madam Puddifoot's?

But anyway, anyone seen the whole trailer now? I've watched it twice now, it's so great!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
My Pensieve
post Nov 20 2006, 05:23 PM
Post #9

HP Fan

QUOTE(Nina79 @ Nov 20 2006, 05:06 PM) [snapback]117960[/snapback]

But anyway, anyone seen the whole trailer now? I've watched it twice now, it's so great!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I have, I have (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) It is awesome!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cloud9.gif) I've watched it 5 times now!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post
MustangSally
post Nov 20 2006, 05:37 PM
Post #10

HP Fan

Member No.: 4,589

Seen it! Woohoo! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) I'm so excited! The music is just as great as the last movie. The scene between Harry and Snape looks like it's going to be great. Nina, I believe I read somewhere that Rita Skeeter is not going to be in this movie. Can anyone confirm or deny that, please? That would be disappointing because that's how Harry finally gets his story out of what really happened in the Maze and how Voldemort is really back. Up until then no one heard anything other than what Dumbledore said to the MoM, and they were denying it all. Harry was the only one who actually witnessed it but he hadn't spoken about it. Hmm. Anyway, Imelda Staunton looks fabulous as Umbridge.

The down side of viewing these trailers so far in advance is that it just wets our appetites for the movie which we have to still wait 8 months for! Arrrrrg! They know what they're doing!

+Quote Post
cruticus
post Nov 20 2006, 06:59 PM
Post #11

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 13

If you have not seen the teaser trailer (where have you been...lol) then please check it out here at the Happy Feet website and you can also look at the 95 screencaps from the teaser here that Dijares made!

So, begin discussing the teaser...before the actual trailer gets released

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Nov 20 2006, 09:22 PM
Post #12

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 3,572

I can't wait for the kissing scene! It makes me feel so light-headed... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) . Ahhhhhhh! Also, Sirius looks a little older! Even he's getting mature! Haha! It's weird though, Ron looks younger! He almost looks like he's eleven, again!

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Nov 20 2006, 09:27 PM
Post #13

Huge HP Fan

I just now watched the full length trailer, but enough of that! I personally don't think the Harry and Cho kiss willl be funny, but passionate. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blush.gif)

+Quote Post
Nina79
post Nov 21 2006, 04:39 AM
Post #14

Hugest HP Fan

I've seen the trailer a couple of times now, it's so great! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Have to watch it again, after I have eaten my breakfast... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Nina79
post Nov 21 2006, 04:41 AM
Post #15

Hugest HP Fan

QUOTE(MustangSally @ Nov 20 2006, 11:37 PM) [snapback]117965[/snapback]

The down side of viewing these trailers so far in advance is that it just wets our appetites for the movie which we have to still wait 8 months for! Arrrrrg! They know what they're doing!

You're absolutely right about that! I hope these months goes fast away. I want it to be July now! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Archina
post Nov 21 2006, 07:07 AM
Post #16

Big HP Fan

Member No.: 4,179

Well it's certainly a teaser, only showing us the tiniest glimpses of everything - Bella, Voldie, the kiss, Umbridge, the veil - I don't want to see Sirius go!!!

I'd never noticed the engraving on Voldie's mask before.

Talking of people looking older/younger, doesn't Hermione look older?

+Quote Post
My Pensieve
post Nov 21 2006, 07:16 AM
Post #17

HP Fan

Oh *the* kiss.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/crazy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gasp.gif) Just my personal opinion because Cho will become a faint memory in Harry's life. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laughing.gif)

+Quote Post
Zola231
post Nov 21 2006, 07:47 AM
Post #18

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 5,324

WOW it look cool, i can't wait. Sirius looks very odd as Hermione@11 has stated. Cant wait.

+Quote Post
Nina79
post Nov 21 2006, 03:30 PM
Post #19

Hugest HP Fan

QUOTE(My Pensieve @ Nov 21 2006, 01:16 PM) [snapback]117998[/snapback]

Oh *the* kiss.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/crazy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gasp.gif) Just my personal opinion because Cho will become a faint memory in Harry's life. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laughing.gif)

I so agree with you, MP! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) It's going to be Harry and Ginny in next movie! Ah, can't stop wonder how they will do their kiss in the sixth movie, if Dan and Bonnie are in it... That's going to be so great! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Nov 21 2006, 06:27 PM
Post #20

Huge HP Fan

Dan (IMG:style_emoticons/default/harry.gif) and Emma (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hermione.gif) look older, but Rup (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ron.gif) looks younger. Sirius got more wrinkles and so did Snape. Btw, what do you guys think that thing that blew up was? Do you think it was only there for dramatic effect?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 09:46 pm