IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Book 3???, It's Brisingr!!!
riddlemethis326
post Dec 27 2006, 11:26 PM
Post #1

Huge HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,784

I personally think it's going to be Empire... but I have my doubts. Both of the books essentially names of the new rider in each book. Eragon is obviously Eragon and Eldest is Murtagh... but Empire couldn't be one. I don't know what else it could be... but maybe Christopher is going to through us for a crazy loop and call the next book something psyco like "Purple the Shoe" who knows. Ah, I still favor Empire, though!

What do you think?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dijares
post Dec 28 2006, 08:41 AM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(riddlemethis326 @ Dec 27 2006, 11:26 PM) [snapback]119886[/snapback]
I personally think it's going to be Empire... but I have my doubts. Both of the books essentially names of the new rider in each book. Eragon is obviously Eragon and Eldest is Murtagh... but Empire couldn't be one. I don't know what else it could be... but maybe Christopher is going to through us for a crazy loop and call the next book something psyco like "Purple the Shoe" who knows. Ah, I still favor Empire, though!

What do you think?

Yeah, Empire does seem likely - starts with an E, and has the six letters. I've tried to think of other things that may fit, but I'm not sure. It could be the name of the next dragon, so who knows? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif)

+Quote Post
Dijares
post Dec 28 2006, 09:00 AM
Post #3

Administrator

Okay I just checked around and found that during the movie premiere of Eragon, Paolini stated that the book does have a title, but that Random House has asked that it not be released until the proper time...whenever that it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post
Mathias_thechose...
post Dec 28 2006, 11:07 AM
Post #4

Average HP Fan

Member No.: 4,063

I think it might be a word from the old tongue, like brisingr is for fire. I don't know, this thought is a confusing, one to think about, I think just like the Title's, of the Hp books, the title of the 3rd and final book, will essentially, have nothing to do with the title, of the book, at first, or will be unclear, at the beginning. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dragon.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gandalf.gif)

+Quote Post
riddlemethis326
post Dec 28 2006, 12:06 PM
Post #5

Huge HP Fan

Yah, I just hope he doesn't name is something completly random and off the wall. Those crazy publishers are always waiting for the "opportune" moment. Can't they just release it and get it over with??? Crazies...

+Quote Post
murtagh_sbk
post Dec 28 2006, 04:21 PM
Post #6

Newbie HP Fan

Member No.: 6,114

yah i wonder what it was i wish they would just tell us

+Quote Post
riddlemethis326
post Dec 29 2006, 08:19 PM
Post #7

Huge HP Fan

I figure it's got to be Empire. If I'm wrong then I'll... well, I'll be wrong.

+Quote Post
one_too_many_bro...
post Dec 29 2006, 11:17 PM
Post #8

Average HP Fan

Member No.: 5,880

I think the will follow the starting with E and six letter long theme going with like RMT said Empire and when you think about it....it fits
Eragon - the first rider, named after he character
Eldest - Oromis and Gladear the eldest of the riders and dragons even older than gallnatorix (from memory, correct me if i am wrong)
Empire - this book wil hopefully detail the last days of Galbatorix's empire

thoughts?

+Quote Post
Dijares
post Dec 30 2006, 08:15 AM
Post #9

Administrator

I'm hoping we have the third book title soon. I know he must be finished with the book, and I don't know why Random House is holidng onto the title. Maybe they wanted to wait until all the hubbub of the 7th HP book title being released. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/closedeyes.gif)

+Quote Post
murtagh_sbk
post Dec 30 2006, 08:17 AM
Post #10

Newbie HP Fan

Well i already know what Eragons going to do in the 3rd chapter what happens is not at all unnexpected

+Quote Post
Mathias_thechose...
post Dec 30 2006, 11:30 AM
Post #11

Average HP Fan

Eldest - Oromis and Gladear the eldest of the riders and dragons even older than gallnatorix (from memory, correct me if i am wrong)

...Actually, I think that Eldest meant Murtaugh, him being the Eldest child of Morzan, meaning he get's Zar'roc, and any other benefits that come to a child, of a rider.....

Anyways, I also think that Empire seems like the most likely title, as of now, for the 3rd book, though, I'm still stuck on the fact, It's going to be something in the old tongue, so maybe it is empire, but in the old tongue, though if you look at most words in the old language, and you look at their english translations, they don't usually have the same first letter, so maybe I'm wrong with the old language thing? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dragon.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gandalf.gif)

+Quote Post
one_too_many_bro...
post Dec 30 2006, 04:51 PM
Post #12

Average HP Fan

Well i already know what Eragons going to do in the 3rd chapter what happens is not at all unnexpected

RMT heaps of people have read that and everyone i know loved it

+Quote Post
Dijares
post Dec 31 2006, 07:44 AM
Post #13

Administrator

QUOTE(one_too_many_broken_hearts @ Dec 30 2006, 04:51 PM) [snapback]120279[/snapback]

Oh, no, I haven't read it. Perhaps I'll leave early for work this morning and stop by WalMart so I can... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/closedeyes.gif)

+Quote Post
Mathias_thechose...
post Dec 31 2006, 12:49 PM
Post #14

Average HP Fan

I might have to go pick it up myself too, though I hate having the book already, and having to buy the special addition too....

Though I still probably will, haha (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gandalf.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dragon.gif)

This post has been edited by Mathias_thechosenone2010: Dec 31 2006, 12:50 PM

+Quote Post
murtagh_sbk
post Dec 31 2006, 02:27 PM
Post #15

Newbie HP Fan

You dont have to buy it

+Quote Post
Dijares
post Dec 31 2006, 07:37 PM
Post #16

Administrator

Errrr, it wasn't at Walmart anymore, and it wasn't at the book store either! Darn, darn, darn... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post
Mathias_thechose...
post Jan 2 2007, 03:20 PM
Post #17

Average HP Fan

You dont have to buy it

Though, I want to.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dragon.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gandalf.gif)

+Quote Post
riddlemethis326
post Jan 2 2007, 04:16 PM
Post #18

Huge HP Fan

That wasn't me who said that, just so you know. I haven't read the 1st chapter in the 3rd book yet...

Eldest was more than likely refering to Murtagh who said "Zar'roc should've gone to Morzan's eldest son" meaning him... he's the Eldest. My theory is that the titles refer to the new rider in each of them. Eragon is obvious Eragon and Eldest is Murtagh, so the third rider will have to fit a title... that's the only doubt I have about Empire, but I cannot think of any other thing that could possible work.

+Quote Post
one_too_many_bro...
post Jan 3 2007, 01:35 AM
Post #19

Average HP Fan

i supose jusgt i dont know but oromis and glader seemed more literal

+Quote Post
Mathias_thechose...
post Jan 3 2007, 09:23 AM
Post #20

Average HP Fan

i supose jusgt i dont know but oromis and glader seemed more literal

I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean by that, no offence, of course... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dragon.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gandalf.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th November 2014 - 09:36 pm