IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How would it end?, How do you think the final 2 people will die?
tealinkea
post Aug 15 2006, 07:45 AM
Post #1

HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,524

i heard book 7 has two more deths i hope its not ron and hermione

i know its not harry harry will not die! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Aug 16 2006, 07:03 PM
Post #2

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 3,572

I don't think anyone can know who's going to die and who's not unless you're Jo. I think that the two deaths are Neville and V.

+Quote Post
cruticus
post Aug 17 2006, 08:58 AM
Post #3

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 13

i'm having a gut feeling that one of the weasley's will die, possibly Percy or Ron and also Neville has a chance of dying too.

+Quote Post
Perseus_Evans
post Aug 17 2006, 09:30 AM
Post #4

Big HP Fan

Member No.: 704

I wish that I could say it wasn't true but...

Based on all the foreshadowing and JKR's commentary... it's nearly certain to me that either Ron, Ginny or Hermione will die. (Now I was "certain" that Dumbledore was still alive, so take it with a grain of salt :) )

The fact that every death has been someone progressively closer to Harry says we're probably going to get even closer.

Cedric = Friend but Harry didn't really know him
Sirius = Godfather that Harry didn't have time to really get to know
Dumbledore = Harry's mentor and the leader who has earned his unwavering loyalty
???? = Someone Harry can't live without.

I really believe it's going to be Ron though. The 2nd task in GoF and Mrs Weasley's boggart are major bits of foreshadowing. The "blood-traitor" storyline has been more and more prevalent but we haven't had any pureblood wizards killed yet. The Weasleys are the obvious targets...

I just hope that if I'm right, we get to see some major power from Ginny and Hermione in avenging his death...

+Quote Post
tealinkea
post Aug 17 2006, 01:00 PM
Post #5

HP Fan

I really think Malfoy and V. are the two.

I still belive Sirius is alive, but its clear DD's dead. I also think Bellatrix and Sirius have some sort of secret plan to help Harry defeat V. and Sirius "dying" was all part of it.

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Aug 17 2006, 07:31 PM
Post #6

Huge HP Fan

I really believe it's going to be Ron though.

Yay, someone thought of the same thing as me! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) I believe the two people Jo didn't mean to die, but are going to is Neville and V, but she didn't say there were only two deaths!

+Quote Post
missgranger123
post Aug 17 2006, 08:21 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 509

I'm almost sure that Jo is going to kill off someone Harry loves and someone Harry loathes (whether this be Voldemort or not, I don't know). Both people are also going to be extremely important to the plot, and to Harry's life, though. Who either of these people are, I don't know, but knowing JK Rowling, I'm sure what ever happens will be totally unexpected.

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Aug 18 2006, 08:24 PM
Post #8

Huge HP Fan

Well, Harry doesn't exactly love Neville, but they get along and V and Harry definitely loath each other. I still think it's going to end with Neville sacrificing himself for Harry. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/crying.gif) After that Harry may find out that Ron died in a battle. I believe that Ron doesn't get the credit he deserves and in the 7th book I hope he does! I have a feeling it's Ron because Harry seems to always lose everybody close to him and I don't think the ending would be as memorable if we all remember Neville dying at the end.

+Quote Post
RSchlaf
post Aug 31 2006, 03:18 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 5,388

Has anyone thought of someone that is even closer to harry that has not been said? How about Dudley, Petunia or Vernon. V wants to kill people that are close to harry, who closer than family? And theres been the problem with muggles being killed and the ministry having to cover it up. With the new Prime Minister and with the new (whats his name? the lion guy). They are going to play some role in the book and what better way than to start the book out with one of those three, or all of them dying and them having to cover it up. It would also be really interesting to see what harry does about it.

+Quote Post
tealinkea
post Sep 18 2006, 07:32 AM
Post #10

HP Fan

hey hermione11 you got roger rabbit in your sig so you get the throne of petria (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
Nossist
post Jan 2 2007, 05:34 AM
Post #11

HP Fan

Member No.: 6,102

Ok, so there are heaps of possibilities and im not sure if this topic has been opened before, if it has please close it.
Well there will be 2 main character dieing, but do you think that there might be other people who arent as involved in the story lines who might die?
Also i was thinking that voldemort and harry die.
but im not asking for rumours about who die im asking how you think they'll die.
if voldemort is indeed killed by harry how will harry do it? i dont think harry will be able to use avada kedavra i was just reading through HP and the GOF and the imposter moody says this about avada kedavra
avada kedavra's a curse that needs a powerful bit of magic behind it - you could all get your wands out now and point them at me and say the words, and I doubt i'd get so much as a nose bleed.

would harry be able to kill LV or will he use another means? i was thinking that he might push him down the veil of darkness, or push both himself and LV down the viel of darkness thus the two main characters that die.
would harry be able to kill voldemort? i thought he would at first because voldemort killed his father and grandparents at harrys age but LV isnt like harry he was very different.
but when harry uses the crucio curse on bellatrix it doesnt work on her properly would the avada kedavra work on LV properly?
How do you think LV or harry will die? or if you dont think either of them will die how will whoever gets killed die?
also with the whole harry ending his own life to push LV out of the veil theory that doesnt really count as harry killing voldemort does it?
does JKR say that 2 characters will be murdered? or that 2 character will die? if you think about the possibilities there are many differences.
for example if harry kills LV, only one will be killed, and if harry and LV both die with the veil idea then it will mean one character is killed and one character dies.
what do you think on these theories?

+Quote Post
StacieLynn
post Jan 2 2007, 11:12 AM
Post #12

Member No.: 6,126

Wow, this is a tough one. I really like your theory about the veil. I honestly think Harry would die himself if it meant killing LV. Since Harry isn't going back to hogwarts and no longer has Dumbledore to protect/advise him, he might just sacrifice himself. I think that since Ron and Hermione are so close and protective of Harry, they might just sacrifice themselves for him too.

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Jan 2 2007, 06:34 PM
Post #13

Huge HP Fan

I think that the person that was going to die, but is now going to live is Harry. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/party009.gif) I think the two main characters that are going to die are Neville and V. I think it went like this: Jo was going to kill V and Harry because they fire spells at the same time or something of the sort, but what happened was she thought the better ending would be if Neville sacrificed himself for Harry.

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Jan 2 2007, 06:41 PM
Post #14

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(StacieLynn @ Jan 2 2007, 12:12 PM) [snapback]120454[/snapback]
Wow, this is a tough one. I really like your theory about the veil. I honestly think Harry would die himself if it meant killing LV. Since Harry isn't going back to hogwarts and no longer has Dumbledore to protect/advise him, he might just sacrifice himself. I think that since Ron and Hermione are so close and protective of Harry, they might just sacrifice themselves for him too.

Well I'm going to answer yours since the other was too long.

I'll start with the last statement.

No I do *not* think Hermione and Ron are going to sacrifice themselves for Harry. They could die in battle, but just because Harry might die, trying to deal with Voldemort, I don't see any dramatics as such. But then again I'm not the author, but it doesn't seem like her style. Though Ron was willing to sacrifice himself in SS so we'll see.

As for Harry dying? I don't think so, but it could be possible if he and Voldemort went into the veil together. I hope it isn't this way, but than again it's the authors call isn't it?

Can Harry kill Voldemort? I don't feel he is strong enough, and since he wouldn't let Lupin and Sirius kill Peter, can he kill Voldemort even if he had the chance? I don't think he would, but then again maybe Dumbledore's death will push him over the edge.

And JK said she was sparing one and killing off two. Now the two have to be someone that has been mentioned in the books because as I believe she put it, and this isn't a direct quote, but I think you get it..... You can't kill off extras can you? So I believe it'll be characters that we know, but how important they actually are still remains to be seen. JK does like to play games with us.

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Jan 2 2007, 06:54 PM
Post #15

Huge HP Fan

I don't believe that Harry will die, but not because Jo felt sorry for those lame and desperate groups who just make themselves up to "save" Harry (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) , but because Jo herself felt it wouldn't be right.

+Quote Post
jcognition
post Feb 6 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 6,185

A cool ending would be if Snape reveals that he was always Dumbledore's man right at the end, and he duels LV just about when LV was gonna kill him. At the end, LV kills Snape and without LV realizing it, puts another of "Love" magic on Harry (as he sacrificed himself for Harry, and apparently loved Harry). Then LV tries to kill Harry but the killing curse recoils again. Of course, Snape would have had to be acting like he hated Harry all along because he had to make it seem that way so that if Harry was Ligilemenized, the truth would not be revealed.

I sincerely doubt that Harry will be able to kill Voldemort in a straight out duel. I think it was made quite clear that the great power Harry had over LV was love.

This post has been edited by jcognition: Feb 6 2007, 09:48 PM

+Quote Post
iareaj
post Feb 6 2007, 09:58 PM
Post #17

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 35

well, yes, first: harry never tried an "avada kedavra"
second: we must remember the priori incantatem, they won't be able to use their wands properly againsteach other.
and third: i'm sure the ending will leave us all with our mouths wide open of surprise...

+Quote Post
mollyweasley
post Feb 8 2007, 08:47 PM
Post #18

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 32

QUOTE(iareaj @ Feb 6 2007, 09:58 PM) [snapback]122327[/snapback]
i'm sure the ending will leave us all with our mouths wide open of surprise...

Well said iareaj! I am counting on it! As much as I like to read what people theorize, I really hope she has thought up something I could never imagine!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
crmhpfan
post Feb 9 2007, 04:28 AM
Post #19

Huge HP Fan

Group: News Posters
Member No.: 4,800

QUOTE(iareaj)
i'm sure the ending will leave us all with our mouths wide open of surprise...

And tears streaming down our faces too, like the sixth book lol (IMG:style_emoticons/default/weeping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/crying.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/weeping.gif)

This post has been edited by crmhpfan: Feb 9 2007, 04:28 AM

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Feb 9 2007, 06:57 AM
Post #20

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I'm going to take the sappy approach on this. I'm hoping that JK will let Harry have a happy ending to his life. Yes, people are going to die, but I'm hoping she at least allows him to keep his friends, and new love alive. This way he will be able to experience happiness, at least for a brief time, with those who have been by his side through his troubled times at Hogwarts. I know very very sappy!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laughing.gif)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2014 - 10:47 pm