IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How would it end?, How do you think the final 2 people will die?
crmhpfan
post Feb 9 2007, 09:14 PM
Post #21

Huge HP Fan

Group: News Posters
Member No.: 4,800

QUOTE(baty4potter @ Feb 9 2007, 10:27 PM) [snapback]122432[/snapback]
I'm going to take the sappy approach on this. I'm hoping that JK will let Harry have a happy ending to his life. Yes, people are going to die, but I'm hoping she at least allows him to keep his friends, and new love alive. This way he will be able to experience happiness, at least for a brief time, with those who have been by his side through his troubled times at Hogwarts. I know very very sappy!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laughing.gif)

I hope it ends like that! My dad said it would be funny if voldy kills harry and Voldys reign of terror continues for eternity! So I think I prefer the sappy ending!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Feb 9 2007, 09:20 PM
Post #22

Huge HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,572

i don't think that Harry will die, but Ron would. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/weeping.gif) He dies protecting Ginny and the debt of the Weasleys is broken. Hey, I should post this in the other thread.

+Quote Post
Hanna
post Mar 5 2007, 08:57 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 6,219

wait, TWO main characters? where did you get that info from?!

+Quote Post
Hanna
post Mar 5 2007, 09:01 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 6,219

i think one of the weasly parents will die..probably the dad...yes, i think he dad will die..

i think snape will die (i believe he is on the good side)

someone posted earlier that they think nevelle might jump iinfront of harry and save harry, and LV will try to kill him and it will bounce back and kill LV instead or something like that hahaha, i like that idea

+Quote Post
cruticus
post Mar 6 2007, 06:20 PM
Post #25

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 13

Hanna, I know you are new here, but please do not double post, just use the edit button to re-post your previous.

Thanks

Cruticus (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
mothermaclean
post Jun 20 2007, 08:40 AM
Post #26

Member No.: 6,491

i think there will be more then two but if i hazard a guess it would be tonks and lupin maybe a weasley something like that

+Quote Post
You-Know-Poo
post Jun 20 2007, 11:28 AM
Post #27

Average HP Fan

Member No.: 5,310

QUOTE(Perseus_Evans @ Aug 17 2006, 07:30 AM) [snapback]107693[/snapback]
I wish that I could say it wasn't true but...

Based on all the foreshadowing and JKR's commentary... it's nearly certain to me that either Ron, Ginny or Hermione will die. (Now I was "certain" that Dumbledore was still alive, so take it with a grain of salt (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) )

The fact that every death has been someone progressively closer to Harry says we're probably going to get even closer.

Cedric = Friend but Harry didn't really know him
Sirius = Godfather that Harry didn't have time to really get to know
Dumbledore = Harry's mentor and the leader who has earned his unwavering loyalty
???? = Someone Harry can't live without.

I really believe it's going to be Ron though. The 2nd task in GoF and Mrs Weasley's boggart are major bits of foreshadowing. The "blood-traitor" storyline has been more and more prevalent but we haven't had any pureblood wizards killed yet. The Weasleys are the obvious targets...

I just hope that if I'm right, we get to see some major power from Ginny and Hermione in avenging his death...

The other person could be Hagrid.
Here's why:

All the adult deaths, are colors, Sirius Black, Dumbledore has something to do with white, and Rubeaus Hagrid
And if you say Hagrid's name like a British person, the "red" sounds stronger

Another reason is, in an interview, JKR was asked who'd she invite to dinner. She started naming people and then stopped in asked, "Can they come if they're dead?" or something along those lines.

She had previously said that Hagrid however was her favorite character, but she didn't add in his name to the list.

A pureblood traitor (I'm looking at things simply) could be one of the Malfoys. They could act in the art of traitoring, against Voldemort. Because the good side is getting stronger. Or fifty other million reasons.

I'm pretty/kinda/not really sure if Snape is a pureblood. But something tells me he's not. I get his childhood mixed up with Voldemort's.

JKR also said that the two deaths were going to be unplanned so death's like Harry/Voldemort's are planned and don't get counted as the two deaths

+Quote Post
WickedWitchOfThe...
post Jun 20 2007, 02:47 PM
Post #28

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Guests
Member No.: 3

I'm pretty/kinda/not really sure if Snape is a pureblood. But something tells me he's not. I get his childhood mixed up with Voldemort's.
Snape is the Half-Blood Prince. That should clear up your confusion. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

JKR also said that the two deaths were going to be unplanned so death's like Harry/Voldemort's are planned and don't get counted as the two deaths

Unless she had originally planned to keep Harry alive but then decided to kill him off or vice versa with V. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
You-Know-Poo
post Jun 20 2007, 04:22 PM
Post #29

Average HP Fan

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) I forgot about the Half-Blood Prine part of Snape.

I still think one's going to be Hagrid

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Jun 20 2007, 09:01 PM
Post #30

Huge HP Fan

someone posted earlier that they think nevelle might jump iinfront of harry and save harry, and LV will try to kill him and it will bounce back and kill LV instead or something like that hahaha, i like that idea

Yay! That was me! LOL! I'm not really a strong believer in this theory, though.(even though it's my own)

Anyway...I don't understand why people keep thinking it's going to be Hagrid! Ron's has a lot of reasons:the Boggart, the Weasleys' death, Hermione and Ron will fight with Harry(assumed), so there's always a chance that they'll die, etc.

+Quote Post
You-Know-Poo
post Jun 21 2007, 11:17 AM
Post #31

Average HP Fan

QUOTE(Hermione@12 @ Jun 20 2007, 07:01 PM) [snapback]128882[/snapback]
Yay! That was me! LOL! I'm not really a strong believer in this theory, though.(even though it's my own)

Anyway...I don't understand why people keep thinking it's going to be Hagrid! Ron's has a lot of reasons:the Boggart, the Weasleys' death, Hermione and Ron will fight with Harry(assumed), so there's always a chance that they'll die, etc.

But Hagrid is the last adult figure in Harry's life

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Jun 21 2007, 05:14 PM
Post #32

Huge HP Fan

Ohhh, well, he doesn't really seem like a father figure. More like a friend. I mean he doesn't go to him for advice, or stuff like that. Hagrid definitely isn't as close to Harry as Sirius was.

+Quote Post
You-Know-Poo
post Jun 22 2007, 05:59 PM
Post #33

Average HP Fan

QUOTE(Hermione@12 @ Jun 21 2007, 03:14 PM) [snapback]128919[/snapback]
Ohhh, well, he doesn't really seem like a father figure. More like a friend. I mean he doesn't go to him for advice, or stuff like that. Hagrid definitely isn't as close to Harry as Sirius was.

You're right he's closer

Hagrid has been Harry's friend since day one

Harry only knew Sirius for three years

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Jun 22 2007, 07:17 PM
Post #34

Huge HP Fan

Yes, I know that, but Hagrid doesn't seem as close to Harry as Sirius. Yes, he has known him longer, but that doesn't make them closer.

+Quote Post
the_prisoner_of_...
post Jun 23 2007, 12:24 AM
Post #35

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 5,046

Sirius was definatly more of a father-figure then Hagrid. Sirius was the one who gave him advice, Sirius was the one he always turned to. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Here's something for Baty, but she probably heard it already. From JKR:

Someone asked her if she could invite five characters to dinner who would it be? She chose Harry, Hermione and Ron, but then hesitated before choosing her last characters, saying "See... I know who's actually dead," because she didn't know if she was allowed to invite someone who had died.

For me, that clears up that none of the trio will die.

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Jun 23 2007, 12:24 PM
Post #36

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(the_prisoner_of_azkaban @ Jun 23 2007, 01:24 AM) [snapback]129043[/snapback]
Sirius was definatly more of a father-figure then Hagrid. Sirius was the one who gave him advice, Sirius was the one he always turned to. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Here's something for Baty, but she probably heard it already. From JKR:

Someone asked her if she could invite five characters to dinner who would it be? She chose Harry, Hermione and Ron, but then hesitated before choosing her last characters, saying "See... I know who's actually dead," because she didn't know if she was allowed to invite someone who had died.

For me, that clears up that none of the trio will die.

ROFL, I never even gave that a thought. Good Catch!!!

One of the reasons I don't think Harry, Ron and Hermione won't die is because in her first interview with Rosie O'Donnell she told one little boy that none of them would die. Now that could have been taken as in the next book, but I don't think so. I do believe Ginny's in danger though, and that will NOT make me happy!!

+Quote Post
You-Know-Poo
post Jun 24 2007, 12:12 AM
Post #37

Average HP Fan

But if Sirius was more of a father figure, that explains why he was killed first.
I know that Sirius was more of a father figure, but my point is that Hagrid is the last father figure

+Quote Post
the_prisoner_of_...
post Jun 24 2007, 02:33 AM
Post #38

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 5,046

Yes I remember that interview (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Aw poor Ginny, it's kinda looking a lil bit grim for her. But I dunno, I just don't think she will die. I think it would more likely be neville then Ginny

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 08:26 am