IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sirius and Michelle, Sirius Black in love?
moonshadow
post Apr 6 2007, 01:25 PM
Post #1

HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,143

It was a extremely cold weekend at Hogwarts, and most everyone had gone done to Hogsmeade to do some last minute Christmas shopping. Most everyone, three fifteen year-old boys stood in the bitter Quidditch watching the Gryffindor Quidditch team tryouts. So far most everyone who had tried to play had failed, but there were still about ten people left.
"Michelle...Potter!" called a boy with untidy black hair. He was the whole reason the three boys, Sirius Black, Remus Lupun, and Peter Petigrew, were there. He was James Potter, captian and seeker of the Gryffindor Quidditch Team.
"Michelle Potter?" Siruis said in confusion, "I didn't know James had a sister."
"She's not his sister; she's his cousin," Remus relplied, exasperated, "You should know that by now, Sirius, she's in our house and she's Lily's best friend."
"Oh, really?" Sirius asked disbelieving.
"Yes," Reamus replied, patiently.
"Come off it Moony. How could a girl that good-looking be related to Prongs?" Sirius said, smirking, "and besides," he continued, "I'd have noticed her if she was in our house."
"You were to busy spending every minute of the day with Rebecca, to even notice any other girls," replied Remus cooley.
"Yah," said Sirius indignantly, "Well, then, how come Prongs never mentioned her at all?"
"Because, she has the same opinion about him as Lily does," Remus said, "Looks like they're done."
And indeed all players had finished with there tryouts. James came stumping towards them looking cold, tired, and grumpy.
They didn't speak as the went back up to the castle. Sirius was still thinking about Michelle Potter.
Yet, when they sat down to eat Sirius said, "How come you never told us you had a cousin, Prongs?"
James, who had been eating with gusto due to the long, cold Quidditch tryouts, looked up in surpise, "You know she's my cousin?" he asked.
"Course we know Michelle's your cousin, and how come you never told us?" Sirius repeated, looking annoyed.
"Well, because she likes me as much as Evans does," James said quietly.
"Why?" inquired Sirius.
"Because she listens to Evans, I suppose." replied James gloomily. "Why are you so interested in my cousin, anywise, Padfoot, " he said suddenly.
"No reason," Sirius said casually.
"He thinks she's really good-looking," said Remus, matter of factly.
"Shut up, Moony," Sirius muttered, as James started to girn.
"So, you like my cousin do you," James said, smirking, "What happened to you and Rebecca? I thought you two were always going to be together."
"Well," said Sirius looking at his plate, "it turns out she fancies a Ravenclaw, think his name is Andrew."
"Oh, sorry mate," James said trying to striaghten his face, but finding it difficult.

This post has been edited by moonshadow: Apr 6 2007, 04:54 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
riddlemethis326
post Apr 6 2007, 04:54 PM
Post #2

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 4,784

Nice one, Nanners moonshadow. Luckily I made you fix all the typos!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) Now it's pretty much amazing, so keep going or I'll... well I won't be happy... with you.

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Apr 6 2007, 05:02 PM
Post #3

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 3,572

Hmmm... okay, I'll be the critic of this one. (sort of)The good thing is there's romance and I like that! The bad thing is the grammar, but other than that it's good!

+Quote Post
moonshadow
post Apr 6 2007, 05:11 PM
Post #4

HP Fan

Thanks, i guess i'll do more later, dont want to now. Oh, yeah, i failed grammer so yeah.

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Apr 6 2007, 06:31 PM
Post #5

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Let's not nit pic at grammar. As long as someone is trying, and spells out all their words, let's try and concentrate on the story and not the spelling and grammar.

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Apr 6 2007, 06:33 PM
Post #6

Huge HP Fan

I told you I'm the critic! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/spin.gif) Just kidding! I'm just speaking what's on my mind and I'm warning you I will speak everything that's on my mind.

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Apr 6 2007, 06:40 PM
Post #7

Hermione, before you get on someone be careful, Nina had to correct one of your posts for incorrect spelling.

+Quote Post
Nina79
post Apr 6 2007, 06:40 PM
Post #8

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 4

Hermione@12, I had to edit one of the words you didn't spell out correctly, in your love triangle thread. So please spell out ALL your words next time! Thanks...

+Quote Post
moonshadow
post Apr 6 2007, 06:43 PM
Post #9

HP Fan

Hmmm, i want to write more, but i'm kinda at a writers block, i guess this will have to wait.

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Apr 6 2007, 06:45 PM
Post #10

Take your time, plan your strategy then post it.

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Apr 6 2007, 06:47 PM
Post #11

Huge HP Fan

Sorry, guys! I sometimes forget that the words I use are shortened. Like ya=yeah and b-day=birthday. Anyway, thanks for correcting it, Nina!

+Quote Post
moonshadow
post Apr 17 2007, 09:56 PM
Post #12

HP Fan

Ok thanks guys, here's a little section:

Suddenly Lily Evans entered the Great Hall flanked by Michellle. Instantly James stopped smerking and ran his fingers nervously through his hair, making it look windswept and untidy. Sirius stopped looking glum, and perked up, pulling a crooked smile onto his face. They ingored them, however, and sat as far a way from them as possible.
"Why doesn't she like me?" James asked Sirius, very annoyed.
"Dunno," Sirius was gloomy again, because Michelle hadn't even glanced his way.

This post has been edited by moonshadow: Apr 17 2007, 09:57 PM

+Quote Post
riddlemethis326
post Apr 18 2007, 06:59 PM
Post #13

Huge HP Fan

Keep it coming! You can do it!

+Quote Post
moonshadow
post Apr 26 2007, 09:14 PM
Post #14

HP Fan

Here goes:

"So..." Moony paused, casting around for a suitable topic that would, hopefully lighten the mood, "the pudding is good." he finished, somewhat lamely.
Sirius and James just looked at him. Moony sighed, and glanced over at Lily and Michelle; they were talking and low voices and glancing quite frequently in their direction.
"James, Sirius." Moony hissed.
"What?" they, unconcernedly.
"I think Michelle and Lily are talking about you two."
"What!" but this wasn't a question. they looked around quickly, and Michelle and Lily hurriedly turned away. James and Sirius watched them for a while, then looked at each other.
"You know what? I think Moony may be right." James said to Sirius, with a look of disbelief on his face.

+Quote Post
moonshadow
post May 3 2007, 09:05 PM
Post #15

HP Fan

No one reads my story, *snif* but I'll cary on bravely anywise!

After dinner the four friends trudged up to the dormitory to finish some last minute homework. As soon as they walked in Sirius looked hopefully around for Michelle, but she wasn't anywhere to be seen. James told Sirius to not worry.
"She's usually in the library." James told Sirius, after Sirius had asked the same girls, for the sixth time, if they had seen Michelle.
"Right. Anybody want to come with?" Sirius asked.
They looked at him like he was mental.
"Sorry mate, but I don't like seening my cousin, reminds me too much of Evans." James said, lazily, stretching.
"I have to finish this essay." Moony said hastily.
"I have to go to the bathroom." Peter said getting up and heading for the boys bathroom.
"Fine," Sirius said, "I'll just go by myself." and with that he walked out of the Common Room and down to the library.

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post May 4 2007, 05:47 AM
Post #16

You're doing fine, people aren't going to respond to every time you write. Your best review will be the last that are given. So keep writing and don't let the lack of response worry you.

+Quote Post
moonshadow
post May 4 2007, 06:35 AM
Post #17

HP Fan

Thanks!!!

+Quote Post
riddlemethis326
post May 4 2007, 05:09 PM
Post #18

Huge HP Fan

No one reads my story, *snif* but I'll cary on bravely anywise!

I'm "no one" am I? Dear, dear, moonshadow, keep it rolling!

+Quote Post
moonshadow
post Jun 13 2007, 07:39 PM
Post #19

HP Fan

(Sorry for not posting in a while (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) )

Sirius walked into the libary looking around for any sign of Michelle or Lily. He crept between the bookshelves trying to not make any noise.
"What are you doing in here?" an angry voice asked from right behind him.
Sirius nearly jumped out of his skin, he whipped around to see who was behind him. It was Michelle, looking annoyed.

(Not much but i have to go.)

+Quote Post
Nina79
post Jun 14 2007, 05:01 PM
Post #20

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 4

It's great, keep it coming! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st November 2014 - 03:51 am