IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
17 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> LOTR Sentence Game
WickedWitchOfThe...
post May 16 2004, 11:26 AM
Post #41

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Guests
Member No.: 3

****u started a new sentence fool.****

First off, if something makes no sense, I am going to delete it.

Second, of course I started a new sentence. We can't have the entire paragraph be one sentence long and 30 lines long, now can we?

Third, name-calling is not allowed on the Boards. I do not tolerate it when people do it to eachother and i'm not going to put up with you doing it to me.

Hope that cleared some things up for you! :rolleyes:

Now, on with the game! :D
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
green
post May 16 2004, 11:44 AM
Post #42

Average HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 132

sorry about the sentence thing i wont mess it up again :)

+Quote Post
srivathsan
post May 17 2004, 01:01 PM
Post #43

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 39

merry and pippin were drinking two pints of beer at the green donkey when a ring of fire fell from nowhere engulfing them in bubbles of pink fluffy teddy-bears named pink eye Mcgee and Neil Sedaka. Stunned, Pippin sang
:gandalf:

+Quote Post
Dijares
post May 17 2004, 06:39 PM
Post #44

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (WickedWitchOfTheWest @ May 16 2004, 11:26 AM)

First off, if something makes no sense, I am going to delete it.

Second, of course I started a new sentence. We can't have the entire paragraph be one sentence long and 30 lines long, now can we?

Third, name-calling is not allowed on the Boards. I do not tolerate it when people do it to eachother and i'm not going to put up with you doing it to me.

Hope that cleared some things up for you! :rolleyes:

Now, on with the game! :D

:irked: :irked: ABSOLUTELY!!!! If I see ANYONE bad mouthing the board moderators, or anyone else, THEY'RE GONE! C-ya! Just DON'T DO IT!

Errr, I'm a little tweeked with this one, and y'all know I don't get tweeked very often. :irked: :angry: :angry:

+Quote Post
green
post May 17 2004, 07:23 PM
Post #45

Average HP Fan

merry and pippin were drinking two pints of beer at the green donkey when a ring of fire fell from nowhere engulfing them in bubbles of pink fluffy teddy-bears named pink eye Mcgee and Neil Sedaka. Stunned, Pippin sang "God bless ye, merrye

+Quote Post
srivathsan
post May 18 2004, 01:48 AM
Post #46

Hugest HP Fan

merry and pippin were drinking two pints of beer at the green donkey when a ring of fire fell from nowhere engulfing them in bubbles of pink fluffy teddy-bears named pink eye Mcgee and Neil Sedaka. Stunned, Pippin sang "God bless ye, merrye". Suddenly

+Quote Post
theconfuddled1
post May 18 2004, 10:17 PM
Post #47

Average HP Fan

Member No.: 94

merry and pippin were drinking two pints of beer at the green donkey when a ring of fire fell from nowhere engulfing them in bubbles of pink fluffy teddy-bears named pink eye Mcgee and Neil Sedaka. Stunned, Pippin sang "God bless ye, merrye". Suddenly a

+Quote Post
srivathsan
post May 19 2004, 07:36 AM
Post #48

Hugest HP Fan

merry and pippin were drinking two pints of beer at the green donkey when a ring of fire fell from nowhere engulfing them in bubbles of pink fluffy teddy-bears named pink eye Mcgee and Neil Sedaka. Stunned, Pippin sang "God bless ye, merrye". Suddenly a Dwarf

+Quote Post
Juels
post May 19 2004, 10:01 AM
Post #49

Average HP Fan

Member No.: 98

merry and pippin were drinking two pints of beer at the green donkey when a ring of fire fell from nowhere engulfing them in bubbles of pink fluffy teddy-bears named pink eye Mcgee and Neil Sedaka. Stunned, Pippin sang "God bless ye, merrye". Suddenly a Dwarf came up to them

oops! i put in too many words :unsure:

+Quote Post
green
post May 19 2004, 03:14 PM
Post #50

Average HP Fan

QUOTE (Juels @ May 19 2004, 10:01 AM)
oops! i put in too many words :unsure:

:o then why didnt you just put in one? the object of the game is to put in one word at a time unless it is a name of some sort!

merry and pippin were drinking two pints of beer at the green donkey when a ring of fire fell from nowhere engulfing them in bubbles of pink fluffy teddy-bears named pink eye Mcgee and Neil Sedaka. Stunned, Pippin sang "God bless ye, merrye". Suddenly a Dwarf came up to them, crying

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post May 19 2004, 05:20 PM
Post #51

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Since there are complaints about people putting in more then one word, from now on I will delete the extra words. This way no one can control how the story goes.

+Quote Post
srivathsan
post May 20 2004, 06:20 AM
Post #52

Hugest HP Fan

merry and pippin were drinking two pints of beer at the green donkey when a ring of fire fell from nowhere engulfing them in bubbles of pink fluffy teddy-bears named pink eye Mcgee and Neil Sedaka. Stunned, Pippin sang "God bless ye, merrye". Suddenly a Dwarf came up to them, crying about

+Quote Post
three dimensions
post May 21 2004, 12:27 PM
Post #53

Big HP Fan

Member No.: 157

Merry and Pippin were drinking two pints of beer at the Green Donkey when a ring of fire fell from nowhere engulfing them in bubbles of pink fluffy teddy-bears named pink eye Mcgee and Neil Sedaka. Stunned, Pippin sang "God bless ye, merrye". Suddenly a Dwarf came up to them, crying about how

(((I capitalized because if I don't my head will explode :col: )))

+Quote Post
WickedWitchOfThe...
post May 21 2004, 06:57 PM
Post #54

Group: Guests
Member No.: 3

Merry and Pippin were drinking two pints of beer at the Green Donkey when a ring of fire fell from nowhere engulfing them in bubbles of pink fluffy teddy-bears named pink eye Mcgee and Neil Sedaka. Stunned, Pippin sang "God bless ye, merrye". Suddenly a Dwarf came up to them, crying about how a

+Quote Post
green
post May 21 2004, 09:00 PM
Post #55

Average HP Fan

Merry and Pippin were drinking two pints of beer at the Green Donkey when a ring of fire fell from nowhere engulfing them in bubbles of pink fluffy teddy-bears named pink eye Mcgee and Neil Sedaka. Stunned, Pippin sang "God bless ye, merrye". Suddenly a Dwarf came up to them, crying about how a cicada

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post May 21 2004, 10:44 PM
Post #56

Guests

Merry and Pippin were drinking two pints of beer at the Green Donkey when a ring of fire fell from nowhere engulfing them in bubbles of pink fluffy teddy-bears named pink eye Mcgee and Neil Sedaka. Stunned, Pippin sang "God bless ye, merrye". Suddenly a Dwarf came up to them, crying about how a cicada found

+Quote Post
green
post May 30 2004, 07:13 PM
Post #57

Average HP Fan

Merry and Pippin were drinking two pints of beer at the Green Donkey when a ring of fire fell from nowhere engulfing them in bubbles of pink fluffy teddy-bears named pink eye Mcgee and Neil Sedaka. Stunned, Pippin sang "God bless ye, merrye". Suddenly a Dwarf came up to them, crying about how a cicada found anemones

+Quote Post
three dimensions
post May 30 2004, 07:29 PM
Post #58

Big HP Fan

Merry and Pippin were drinking two pints of beer at the Green Donkey when a ring of fire fell from nowhere engulfing them in bubbles of pink fluffy teddy-bears named pink eye Mcgee and Neil Sedaka. Stunned, Pippin sang "God bless ye, merrye". Suddenly a Dwarf came up to them, crying about how a cicada found anemones in

+Quote Post
green
post May 30 2004, 10:13 PM
Post #59

Average HP Fan

Merry and Pippin were drinking two pints of beer at the Green Donkey when a ring of fire fell from nowhere engulfing them in bubbles of pink fluffy teddy-bears named pink eye Mcgee and Neil Sedaka. Stunned, Pippin sang "God bless ye, merrye". Suddenly a Dwarf came up to them, crying about how a cicada found anemones in pizza

+Quote Post
three dimensions
post May 30 2004, 10:40 PM
Post #60

Big HP Fan

Merry and Pippin were drinking two pints of beer at the Green Donkey when a ring of fire fell from nowhere engulfing them in bubbles of pink fluffy teddy-bears named pink eye Mcgee and Neil Sedaka. Stunned, Pippin sang "God bless ye, merrye". Suddenly a Dwarf came up to them, crying about how a cicada found anemones in pizza puffs.

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th November 2014 - 09:38 pm