IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HPPC - Harry Potter's Page Cast, It's HPP's Podcast!
baty4potter
post Jul 1 2007, 06:14 PM
Post #41

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I have to totally agree with you Zola, the first time I heard him I was so amazed at how well he did. I think he has a career doing voices for books.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dijares
post Jul 2 2007, 09:11 AM
Post #42

Administrator

Member No.: 1

QUOTE(baty4potter @ Jun 30 2007, 03:54 PM) [snapback]129715[/snapback]
Just to let everyone know the current PodCast #4 is up, and it can be heard here... PodCast #4

Since this is my first one, I knew that Dij had to do a lot of work on it, but this one had to be a challenge for her. So my hat off to Dij. Great Job!!!

Thanks, Baty! You made my job extra special. lol - jk!

Thanks for posting it up here - I didn't get the chance to.

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Jul 2 2007, 05:42 PM
Post #43

QUOTE(Dijares @ Jul 2 2007, 10:11 AM) [snapback]129888[/snapback]
Thanks, Baty! You made my job extra special. lol - jk!

Thanks for posting it up here - I didn't get the chance to.

Let's just say I made your job a little more difficult. "Editing My Dear Editing"

+Quote Post
crmhpfan
post Jul 3 2007, 01:52 AM
Post #44

Huge HP Fan

Group: News Posters
Member No.: 4,800

I just wanted to say thanks for saying my theory on DD, and that the podcast was really good to listen to!

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Jul 3 2007, 05:53 AM
Post #45

I had a good time being picked on. ;~) lalala

+Quote Post
Dijares
post Jul 8 2007, 07:59 AM
Post #46

Administrator

It doesn't look like I'll get to a podcast this week - sorry, guys! Just too busy with being in Hollywood. I'll try to get to one asap, though!

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Jul 8 2007, 08:27 AM
Post #47

QUOTE(Dijares @ Jul 8 2007, 08:59 AM) [snapback]130555[/snapback]
It doesn't look like I'll get to a podcast this week - sorry, guys! Just too busy with being in Hollywood. I'll try to get to one asap, though!

OH, so *that* is going to be your excuse? HUMPF!!!! ROFLMRO!!!

+Quote Post
WickedWitchOfThe...
post Jul 8 2007, 08:57 AM
Post #48

Group: Guests
Member No.: 3

QUOTE(Dijares @ Jul 8 2007, 07:59 AM) [snapback]130555[/snapback]

Dij, that is a-okay, Hun! I don't think anyone really expected you to be able to with all the running around you're doing. To be honest, hearing about all your plans has made me a bit worried for your health. You've crammed a lot into a short timespan. If I didn't know you that you take such good care of yourself I'd be very concerned. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) Take it easy, do what you can while still getting some rest, be careful and most of all have fun and enjoy yourself, cause that's what really matters! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Jul 8 2007, 08:58 AM
Post #49

QUOTE(WickedWitchOfTheWest @ Jul 8 2007, 09:57 AM) [snapback]130565[/snapback]
Dij, that is a-okay, Hun! I don't think anyone really expected you to be able to with all the running around you're doing. To be honest, hearing about all your plans has made me a bit worried for your health. You've crammed a lot into a short timespan. If I didn't know you that you take such good care of yourself I'd be very concerned. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) Take it easy, do what you can while still getting some rest, be careful and most of all have fun and enjoy yourself, cause that's what really matters! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

ROFL, you are spoiling all my fun!!! Party Pooper!!! LOL

+Quote Post
Dijares
post Jul 24 2007, 10:31 AM
Post #50

Administrator

The latest HPPC is now online!

Baty, WickedWitchoftheWest, and Dijares talk about Deathly Hallows! Our feelings, our heart ache, our questions, and much more!

Check it out over on our HPPC Page here!

+Quote Post
Nina79
post Jul 25 2007, 07:34 AM
Post #51

Hugest HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

I just listened to it, it was really great! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Jul 25 2007, 08:57 AM
Post #52

QUOTE(Nina79 @ Jul 25 2007, 08:34 AM) [snapback]132643[/snapback]
I just listened to it, it was really great! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

Oh God, I was comatose. Dij and I were talking, and we both were wishing that www, her, and I hadn't talked before the podcast. Our conversation was much better then.

+Quote Post
srivathsan
post Jul 29 2007, 01:59 AM
Post #53

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 39

Hey guys! Thankyou all so much for the compliments!

The next one is up, where Dij and me talk about the book. I've done a reading from the chapter 'King's Cross', which is hopefully good! Haha.

It's up on the main page. Please make sure to listen to it!

+Quote Post
You-Know-Poo
post Jul 29 2007, 12:50 PM
Post #54

Average HP Fan

Member No.: 5,310

I have, it's great!

Sriv, your Dumbledore voice, reminds me of Yoda (From Star Wars)

Great Reading

+Quote Post
albusseverus
post Jul 29 2007, 01:56 PM
Post #55

Member No.: 6,824

l (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gryffindor.gif) I Loved The Podcast![size="6"][/size][font="Georgia"][/font]. It was so cool to hear the reading from Sriv. He read it excellently. I was a little lost during the part about the Horcrux's, near the end. It sounded like Dijaris believed that Voldemort intended to make 7 horcruxes and his body being the eighth. However I believe that he intended to only make six horcruxes splitting his soul into 7 pieces. When By accidentally making Harry a horcrux, then making Nagini a horcrux after that, he actually made seven horcruxes splitting his soul into eight pieces which was not what he wanted. Can you clear that part up for me? It was a little confusing. Thanks for the experience it was really cool! I can't wait to hear the next one!

+Quote Post
Dijares
post Jul 30 2007, 07:45 AM
Post #56

Administrator

I'm sorry, I didn't have the chance to put the info up here. I left for Louisiana (to go see the 3D OOTP) right after I posted it.

You can get HPPC #7 on iTunes here! Make sure to subscribe and give us a review!

You can also listen to it in your browser on our HPPC page!

You can also download it here (MP3, 16.6MB, 37:32 length, zip file)!

QUOTE(albusseverus @ Jul 29 2007, 02:56 PM) [snapback]133408[/snapback]
l (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gryffindor.gif) I Loved The Podcast![size="6"][/size][font="Georgia"][/font]. It was so cool to hear the reading from Sriv. He read it excellently. I was a little lost during the part about the Horcrux's, near the end. It sounded like Dijaris believed that Voldemort intended to make 7 horcruxes and his body being the eighth. However I believe that he intended to only make six horcruxes splitting his soul into 7 pieces. When By accidentally making Harry a horcrux, then making Nagini a horcrux after that, he actually made seven horcruxes splitting his soul into eight pieces which was not what he wanted. Can you clear that part up for me? It was a little confusing. Thanks for the experience it was really cool! I can't wait to hear the next one!

Ha! We recorded this at around, erm, 5am my time. So, I may have sounded a little confusing.

What i meant to say is that some people think that Voldemort is a horcrux, and count him as one, but he is what is left of the original. So, imho, he is not a horcrux - he is what is left.

Hope you like it!

+Quote Post
albusseverus
post Jul 30 2007, 11:27 AM
Post #57

Member No.: 6,824

Thanks for clearing that up! 5am is awfully early. I was wondering when will the next podcast be, And will there be more readings from the book? I loved hearing the story read to me. It's just so awesome! also what will the next topic be? I can't wait to hear it!

+Quote Post
srivathsan
post Jul 30 2007, 01:55 PM
Post #58

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 39

Thankyou all for the compliments! Glad you liked it.

Sriv, your Dumbledore voice, reminds me of Yoda (From Star Wars)

Haha, I hadn't thought of it that way, but perhaps it does. I can do really good impressions of both Richard Harris and Michael Gambon, but I thought I'd put my own little spin to the voice of my favourite character! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
Dijares
post Jul 30 2007, 09:54 PM
Post #59

Administrator

QUOTE(albusseverus @ Jul 30 2007, 12:27 PM) [snapback]133515[/snapback]
Thanks for clearing that up! 5am is awfully early. I was wondering when will the next podcast be, And will there be more readings from the book? I loved hearing the story read to me. It's just so awesome! also what will the next topic be? I can't wait to hear it!

Erm, still trying to get that figured out. LOL. It's hard to get all of us together at the same time. I'm going to have to pin down Cruticus! Hear me, cruc, send me a time that you're available. lol. guess I'll have to send him an owl. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
Aragorn
post Mar 19 2008, 11:27 PM
Post #60

Group: News Posters
Member No.: 7,372

Harry Potter's Page Cast Episode 10 Suggestions
  • This week in Harry Potter news:
    • Read through the main and important news stories
      • Discuss thoughts on the news stories
      • The Deathly Hallows Split: Where to cut and how.
  • Harry Potter Book Seven: Digging Through Canon - Chapter by chapter reviewing.
    • Chapter 1: The Dark Lord Ascending
      • The very beginning of the final book in the series. Thoughts? Was it not a great way to begin?
      • The albino peacocks. Symbolism, perhaps?
      • Snape's apparent arrogance. What did you think about him at this point in reading?
      • The Dark Lord's control of the Ministry.
      • Lucius' surrendering of his wand to the Dark Lord. Unwillingly?
      • No higher pleasure! Bellatrix obsessed with the Dark Lord in matters other than follower-ship?
      • First mention of Remus and Lupin's marriage. Lupin is called a Mudblood.
      • Charity Burbage's brief cameo and death.
  • Harry Potter Character Discussion: Severus Snape - The good, the bad, and the ugly
    • Lily and Severus: did he really have a chance?
    • Severus' sacrifice: tragic hero or fool for love?
    • Treatment of Harry: was it justified? Or was it just revenge for what James had done to him?
    • Snape as Headmaster: Did he do all he could? Think about the attempt to steal the sword by the Defence Association remaining at Hogwarts.

This post has been edited by Aragorn: Mar 20 2008, 12:00 AM

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 07:44 am