IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Obsessive Posting
baty4potter
post Jul 6 2007, 05:56 AM
Post #1

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I am noticing a lot of activity in RPG, I know you all are getting together and playing so you know what is being said so you can post the next play. This is becoming a little obsessive, and to come into massive posting, especially since we have to approve every post, is becoming tiresome, and I'm not even sure how many the other mods have to release either. I am no longer going to try to sift though 30 posts several times a day to keep these running.

I'm not trying to discourage you from posting, but I need you to slow down. Think about it, the mods have jobs and *do* have a life, besides these boards, and since we are trying to keep you from having the book spoiled it is necessary to have to approve your posts. So try and understand, and slow down.

Also, since the boards are running slow there are *multiple* postings of the same posts. I understand, it is happening to me, but it also is causing considerable problems when trying to eliminate these posts.

The boards are running very slow, and it takes quite a long time to approve these. If you want to continue to post obsessively, do not expect your posts to be approved right away. There are more important topics that need attending to.

Also.... DO NOT open any new RPG's!!! There are enough here to last a lifetime!!!!

Thanks for your patience.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
loving life
post Jul 6 2007, 06:22 AM
Post #2

HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,531

lol ok i wont openm any more....thanks and i forget that you guys are doing this for us so sorry:D i will certainly slow down.. and wont be toooo obbsesive hahaha thankyuue!

+Quote Post
loving life
post Jul 6 2007, 07:07 PM
Post #3

HP Fan

Member No.: 6,531

excuse me but why are all the play closed? is this because of you guys?

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Jul 6 2007, 07:19 PM
Post #4

Well loving life, I ask that RPG'ers slow down because it is taking so long to approve posts, but what do I come into but 21 posts. It isn't going to happen. Before we started to approve posts there were maybe 5 posts up, now all of you get together and bomb bard the boards instead of being patient.

Until I get time to approve the posts that have built up, the play will be shut down. I asked for cooperation and got none.

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Jul 6 2007, 09:22 PM
Post #5

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 3,572

Wow, that's really sad! I'm sure most of us are really sorry Baty! I myself am not bothered by it because I used to post on the KOL boards and they worked the same way.

+Quote Post
hermy&ron
post Jul 6 2007, 10:38 PM
Post #6

Newbie HP Fan

Member No.: 6,340

exuse me but please could i know why they losed mine? it was fine. and are they going to open them again or are they going to be closed for ever?

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Jul 7 2007, 07:26 AM
Post #7

Roll play is going to be opened, but if I see the mass posting like was going on I will close it again until I get a handle on it. I am not spending all my time, when home, trying to approve mass postings like has been going on.

ALSO.... There are posts that have been deleted. If words are not spelled out properly you will not see it up, so it could cause your play to look funny. I've given warnings before, and now I'm deleting.

+Quote Post
Suns15
post Jul 7 2007, 10:19 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 6,482

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU

we will be good

+Quote Post
hermy&ron
post Jul 7 2007, 11:56 AM
Post #9

Newbie HP Fan

Member No.: 6,340

yes i promise! thank you million times baty! your the best!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2014 - 04:43 pm