IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Answers from JKR - Post HPDH, Straight from the Queen's Mouth ;)
hpfannx3
post Apr 14 2008, 10:55 AM
Post #61

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,360

In the seventh movies do you guys think they will include the epilouge ;;

or will they just leave it out?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
100dementors
post Feb 7 2009, 01:51 PM
Post #62

Member No.: 7,942

QUOTE (Nina79 @ Jul 27 2007, 11:29 AM) *
Yay, Harry and Ron became aurors, and got a high position in MoM! I'm so happy to hear about that. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) And that Hermione got a high position in MoM too. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) But what about Ginny?? And who is the new headmaster and DADA-teacher?

Thanks for the info, Dij! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
whitewolf
post Mar 6 2009, 01:47 PM
Post #63

HP Fan

Member No.: 7,971

Ginny becomes a player for the Holy Field Harpies and then comes home to have children. She then becames a writer for the Prophet. Ron works with George for some years after the war, but eventually rejoins Harry as an Auror. I guess thier experiences count, because only Herm goes back and finishes the seventh year. She starts out in the Ministry of Magical Creatures Office, but changes to Ministry of Magical Law in efforts to change laws concerning elf rights and other inequities under Widzen law. George opens a chain of successful shops and married Angelina Johnson who takes over Ron's part of the business when he leaves. Luna becomes a Wizard naturalist and marries a famous muggle scientist, (for some reason JKR pick one that really exist). Neville, believe it or not is the one who stays at Hogwarts and becomes the Herbology Professor. He marries Hannah Abbot who, now runs and owns the Three Broomsticks. Bill and Fluer have three children, the oldest of which is Victore(named because she was born on the first anniversy of the Battle of Hogwarts). Teddy Lupin grows up whole and happy and is so much a part of the Potter clan that the kids (James, Albus, and Lily) are willing to let him move in. Even Percy gets married and has children, although I think Charlie should be allowed too at least marry ("He perferred dragons to the company of women" JKR). Hagrid never married but evenutally retires and goes to stay with Gwap. Draco married a typical pruebreed model( Haha! not Patsy!) and has a son named Scorpius.

I have more inform but I don't want to ruin anything for anybody. It took me to the 4th movie to read the books and boy am I glad I did. Thanks JKR for remind an old reader that the best worlds can be found in children's literature.

+Quote Post
Fletch
post Oct 27 2010, 03:28 PM
Post #64

Member No.: 4,827

I have more inform but I don't want to ruin anything for anybody... Can you finish this off?

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Oct 27 2010, 05:20 PM
Post #65

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Fletch @ Oct 27 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I have more inform but I don't want to ruin anything for anybody... Can you finish this off?

Not understanding your question....

+Quote Post
Fletch
post Oct 28 2010, 09:46 AM
Post #66

Sorry, This is a reply to whitewolf's last sentence on the post for march 6, 2009.

"I have more inform but I don't want to ruin anything for anybody. It took me to the 4th movie to read the books and boy am I glad I did. Thanks JKR for remind an old reader that the best worlds can be found in children's literature." I want to read more of what he has to say.

This post has been edited by Fletch: Oct 28 2010, 09:48 AM

+Quote Post
Fletch
post Nov 8 2010, 01:46 PM
Post #67

Whitewolf, when are you going to finish...

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Nov 8 2010, 05:42 PM
Post #68

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Fletch @ Nov 8 2010, 02:46 PM) *
Whitewolf, when are you going to finish...

If you look at the date you'd see that whitewolf's post was in March of 2009, so I don't think there's going to be another post.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2014 - 02:57 am