IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How it happened, The scandal behind Bellatrix Le'strance die hard devotion
Suns15
post Jul 30 2007, 09:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,482

Bellatrix Black was different, not in any means wierd, just different in many ways. The most shocking difference though, that she would have from any normal teenager was that she happened to be a witch, and a very talented witch at that. She was shockingly beautuifull, possesing the blackest of hair, and the purest of eyes, pale skin and red lips, oh yes Bellatrix was very beautifull indeed. Growing up you could say the Bella had it good, she was pampered by her rich family and was never all that lonely having a younger sister tagging along, by her side at most times. All in All Bella was a happy young witch destined to be powerfull.

It had finally come her Eleventh birthday which ment her Hogwarts acceptance letter, Bella had already shown considerable power as a Which but was hungary for more. Bella's gifts were quite extrodinary, a broomstick (although she would be unable to bring it ito Hogwarts), a wizarding chess set, a good amount of gold, and much more, but what she wished for did not come until the next day, her letter.

"Is that it" she whined as her father took the envelope from a rather old and grey barn owl. Her father looked down with impateince which turned almost instantly to afection at th sight of is daughers yearning to learn to weld her power.
"Yes Bell it is" he smiled as his daughter grabbed at the envelope, "No" it was sudden as he pulled the letter out of reach "Wait until your mother and sister arrive home from your aunts house tonight, we shall all read it then." He finished with and edge of finality in his tone but smiled yet again at her as she stomped away grumbling.

I have to go to but i will finish the chapter later tell me what you think if i should go on.

This post has been edited by Suns15: Jul 31 2007, 11:57 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hermy&ron
post Jul 31 2007, 12:14 AM
Post #2

Newbie HP Fan

Member No.: 6,340

hey its preety good! im gonna continue with mines too! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
riddlemethis326
post Jul 31 2007, 12:33 PM
Post #3

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 4,784

Great start! Keep going, Suns!

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Jul 31 2007, 07:54 PM
Post #4

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 3,572

Great! Really interesting! I'm waiting for more! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) It really gets you interested in what's going to happen next! Hmmm...I wonder what her father's name was, though.

+Quote Post
Suns15
post Jul 31 2007, 11:21 PM
Post #5

It had been almost five hours since Bella's letter had come when Narcissa Black and her mother walked through the door. " We're home" Angela sneered, Bella's mother had always been a tad bit nastier then Valentino, her father, always more pessimistic, and cold. In fact many took the opinion that Bella took after her mother while Narcissa took after their father.
Bellatrix came quickly to their side helping by taking their coats, in a manner that slightly resembled a guilty house elf "Bellatrix" her mother drawled "what have you done" she finished in a chilled rasp, taking care to make it nice and slow. Bella's head bowed "Nothing mother!" her answer came a bit to quick and as Angela eyed her suspiciously. "Angela her letter came today she is only excited" Her fathers voice was much cooler now that her mother was present. "Oh I see now" she paused looking at her daughter "Well she is a bit to excited for her own good isn't she" the look had an edge of disgust. Bella looked down hurt, she would never be good enough for her mother, it was always Sissy, she could do no wrong.

This post has been edited by Suns15: Jul 31 2007, 11:22 PM

+Quote Post
riddlemethis326
post Aug 1 2007, 09:36 AM
Post #6

Huge HP Fan

Oh! It's so sad! But I like it. It's really interesting to think of this cruel girl's past. It's kind of depressing, but that's what makes it good!

+Quote Post
Suns15
post Aug 1 2007, 10:39 AM
Post #7

Yeah I've learned that when you write you should possess empathy but in no means sympathy for any situation or character, a rule I try hard to follow.

+Quote Post
Suns15
post Aug 1 2007, 05:55 PM
Post #8

Bella's father read the letter out loud twice at the request of his very jumpy eleven year old daughter. "Let me see your book list Bella" it was barely a whisper but for Bella's mother to take such interest was so uncommon Bella jumped at the chance of approval and immediately handed her the list. "Well like anticipated we will take to Visit Diagon Alley" she scowled as Sissy giggled with delight, the had only been there once or twice. Bella tried as hard as she could not to smile also, but she was very unsuccessfully.

+Quote Post
riddlemethis326
post Aug 10 2007, 08:36 AM
Post #9

Huge HP Fan

Yay! Keep it up!

+Quote Post
loving life
post Aug 12 2007, 06:24 AM
Post #10

HP Fan

Member No.: 6,531

Wow this is awesome!...but I have one question..is belletrix older than narcissa? lol..keep it up!!!!!:P

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 02:24 am