IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Question about Christian Coulson, the young voldemort
8Ball
post Aug 6 2007, 08:01 PM
Post #1

Big HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 27

Christian Coulson was the guy that played tom marvolo riddle in harry potter and the chamber of secrets, and i was wondering if anyone knows if he is returning for the pensieve scenes in harry potter and the half blood prince. according to en.wikipedia, david yates, who directed order of the phoenix whom will also direct half blood prince said on mtv that he's not bringing back christian coulson, due to his age being 28.

does anyone know if this is just a rumor? or if there is any chance of yates changing his mind and bringing back christian coulson?

i think christian should really stay as tom, because...well even in chamber of secrets, he was a 6th or 7th year at hogwarts, and if he is 28 now, at that time he was 22, so either way he was already overraged for the role but still played it and seemed the age, so i wouldn't see a problem with him returning.

you know what i'm saying?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
the_prisoner_of_...
post Aug 7 2007, 05:23 AM
Post #2

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 5,046

I definatly agree with you. I'm so sick of things changing from movie to movie!

And plus there are some pensive seems where Tom is much older! He's not at school for all of them many of them are after he has left.

Christian Coulson was so good as Riddle!

+Quote Post
crmhpfan
post Aug 7 2007, 07:55 AM
Post #3

Huge HP Fan

Group: News Posters
Member No.: 4,800

QUOTE(the_prisoner_of_azkaban @ Aug 7 2007, 08:53 PM) [snapback]134470[/snapback]
Yeah, he had the kind of bold/handsome looks, but he still looked a bit...alien I think. But it suited him. Lol check out this picture of Christian when he's not riddle. he looks so much different!
(IMG:http://www.dennyprorok.host.sk/img/Christian%20Coulson%20TR.jpg)

+Quote Post
8Ball
post Aug 7 2007, 12:16 PM
Post #4

Big HP Fan

Member No.: 27

QUOTE(the_prisoner_of_azkaban @ Aug 7 2007, 07:23 AM) [snapback]134470[/snapback]
I definatly agree with you. I'm so sick of things changing from movie to movie!

And plus there are some pensive seems where Tom is much older! He's not at school for all of them many of them are after he has left.

Yeah, I know there are some pensieve scenes with the older Riddle and they can find a new actor for those scenes but just some of the scenes like with him in his dada class for example asking about horcruxes, christian coulson should be the kid.

+Quote Post
Nina79
post Aug 17 2007, 04:38 AM
Post #5

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 4

There are some people who wants him to be in HBP, and have started a petition about it. I'm sure you can find it if you google. Otherwise you can find links to it on LiveJournal and FaceBook. If you search through the CC-communities there of course. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I do want him to be in HBP, because he acted really great in CoS, but I haven't signed the petition though. Don't want to put my address there, and other things...

+Quote Post
the_prisoner_of_...
post Aug 17 2007, 07:12 PM
Post #6

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 5,046

Nina thanks for the info. Do you know if you can sign it without putting your address?

+Quote Post
Nina79
post Aug 22 2007, 08:44 AM
Post #7

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 4

Nopes. I tried it, and it didn't work. That's why I ddin't sign the petition. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) They already have over 2000 signatures on it anyway. I read about it on a CC-comm at LJ. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Aug 22 2007, 07:20 PM
Post #8

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 3,572

Hmmm...I don't want to sign the petition either or, rather, I'm not allowed to because of the address-thingy, but I would if I could. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 07:28 am