IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Harry, My theories on what happened to Harry
Bulrid
post Aug 7 2007, 04:39 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,932

This is another theory on how harry survived voldemorst death curse in the 7th book. I ask you to correct me if im wrong and explain why because I followed this with interest as I was reading through the seris and came to this conclusion.
Dont ridicule me if im off the radar wrong. This is only a theory.

Many people say that he was the master of death weilding all 3.

Many people say that it was because in the 4th book the blood of harry was in voldemort. So as long Voldemort is alive. Harry is alive.

Another theory would derive from the 3rd book.

Harry saved peter Pettigrew from sirius black in the shreaking shack. Giving Peter Pettigrew a life debt to harry.(Albus even says that Peter Pettigrew and Harry shared a bond in this matter and Harry would find this bond useful someday and that this is magic in its most powerful form). We can predict that because if it werent for Harry? Pettigrew would be dead. And that ultimate debt is that Petegrue cannot kill harry due to this bond. When voldemort came back from the dead. It was because Pettigrew had givin a limb in the revival of Volemort. Meaning! That because the blood of a man who is in that debt to harry is now in Voldemorts veins.)

"Pettigrew owes his life to you. You haev sent Voldemort a deputy who is in your debt....When one wizard saves another wizards life, it creates a certain bond between them and im much mistaken if Voldemort wants his servant in the debt of Harr Potter."

-Albus Dumbledore

"This is magic at its deepest, its most impenetrable, Harry. But trust me... The time may come when you will be glad you saved Pettigrews life."

-Albus Dumbledore
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KBell
post Aug 7 2007, 04:44 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 2,339

Oooo... I like it!!! I don't know if that would have been something JK would have meant for you to infer, but I think you've made a good point.

I'm glad there are lots of reasons that Harry survived which were nothing to do with his skill, because I was worried throughout the books that it would be a bit daft if he conquered such a skillful wizard by skill alone - we all love Harry, but he was not the greatest person ever to wield a wand!

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Aug 7 2007, 04:55 PM
Post #3

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(KBell @ Aug 7 2007, 05:44 PM) [snapback]134513[/snapback]
Oooo... I like it!!! I don't know if that would have been something JK would have meant for you to infer, but I think you've made a good point.

I'm glad there are lots of reasons that Harry survived which were nothing to do with his skill, because I was worried throughout the books that it would be a bit daft if he conquered such a skillful wizard by skill alone - we all love Harry, but he was not the greatest person ever to wield a wand!

This is very true, though Harry is a great wizard, and powerful for his age, (though there were others, his age, who could match him) there was no way he could have matched an adult especially since his abilities the previous year weren't that good. It would have been silly of Jo to give him such powers in just a short period of time.

+Quote Post
Mione Weasley
post Aug 7 2007, 09:05 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 6,909

That is a really goos assumtion. I never thought about that before but now that you say that I can't believe I didn't get taht earlier!

+Quote Post
mollyweasley
post Aug 8 2007, 12:12 AM
Post #5

Hugest HP Fan

Member No.: 32

I had to edit the title of the topic. The titles are visible to people even if they don't go into the ch by ch thread. The title gave away Harry's survival - it was basically a spoiler. IF you want me to change it to something else, let me know in a PM.
thank you!!

+Quote Post
Bulrid
post Aug 8 2007, 12:56 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 6,932

QUOTE(mollyweasley @ Aug 8 2007, 12:12 AM) [snapback]134548[/snapback]
I had to edit the title of the topic. The titles are visible to people even if they don't go into the ch by ch thread. The title gave away Harry's survival - it was basically a spoiler. IF you want me to change it to something else, let me know in a PM.
thank you!!

Thats ok. In fact I like it better. Thank you

+Quote Post
snowhite-queen
post Aug 16 2007, 07:43 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 6,968

i don't think so.
peter pettigrew already repaid his debt - however unvoluntarily, but definitely effectively - by not killing harry when he was trapt with dean, ron, griphook mr ollivander's and luna at malfoy's manor, and hilling himself with the silver hand.
i'm not saying he wanted to - it's his subconcious, or ancient magic, or i don't know - but he definitely repaid his dept there. end of story for me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 07:55 pm