IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
17 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> If the marauders had....., about the marauders
MrsGinnyPotter
post Aug 30 2007, 08:15 PM
Post #1

HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,030

[font="Arial Narrow"][/font][size="4"][/size][color="#9ACD32"][/color]So this topic will be about the marauders if they had lived! Well need a James and Lily Potter, Remus and Tonks Lupin, Sirius Black and his wife[ optional!] and of course snivellouse. and any one else that was in there year that you can think of. so ill Be lily, and well just start from there!

Lily sat at the edge of the lake staring out in its deths with out realy seeing it. She was excited that Hogwarts was having a class reunion. but also a little afraid about what wold happen if James and Serverus meet. The results were bound to be horrible. She saw Tonks walking over......

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
one_too_many_bro...
post Aug 31 2007, 01:42 AM
Post #2

Average HP Fan

Member No.: 5,880

So totally take james!
----------------------------
James still messy hair bobbed over to his wife and her heavily pregnent belly.
"Hello Beautiful." He whispered in her ear.

+Quote Post
hermy&ron
post Aug 31 2007, 03:34 AM
Post #3

Newbie HP Fan

Member No.: 6,340

ooh i want to join.

I want Sirius and his wife....

Name:Charlotte Dengour'e Black.
Personality: Sweet,caring,lovable,motherly,peace maker,responsible,gets anoyed by people that are so arrogent and ar mean to her or rude,indepentant,and very brave,quick and smart.
Discription: Waist hight goldish,blondish curly hair,bright icy crystal big blue eyes,long eyelashes,palish with rosy cheeks,slim good body,and tall.
other: Half veela and animagus too. She turns into a beautaful whitish,greyish blue eyed husky. She is also a metamorphus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Charlotte was walking peacfully along the edge of the lake. The wind blowing her hair softly to her face and the lake reflecting in her blue eyes.
Sirius was walking around looking for a her. When he saw her he smiled and went running to her. From her back her wrapped his arms around her waist and lfted her up. "There you are sweety!" he smiled. "Oh my god! Sirius you scared me!" Charlotte gigled.

This post has been edited by hermy&ron: Aug 31 2007, 03:36 AM

+Quote Post
loving life
post Aug 31 2007, 04:15 AM
Post #4

HP Fan

Member No.: 6,531

Um..IM so severus.

+Quote Post
one_too_many_bro...
post Aug 31 2007, 05:20 AM
Post #5

Average HP Fan

"HEy there little guy," HE laughed tapping Lily's bely, and at a glare from lily corrected himself "Or girl. How you doing in there?"

+Quote Post
loving life
post Aug 31 2007, 07:29 AM
Post #6

HP Fan

Severus wondered through the many corridores, memorys flooding back to him like it was only yesterday. He raised a hand towards his head and grimanced when he walked pass the very first encounter he had had with the red haired beauty. Lily Potter. Yes, it was true that he use to be in love with her, but who ever said that he still wasn't? No one ever did, and Severus didn't think so either. He still loved her, yes, and he would never not admire the girl, but she was with James now, and this fact hurt him. they were in thier seventh year,school was coming to an end, and all was good until it happened. Severus was searching for Lily, due to the fact that she had missed potions. And Lily Potter NEVER missed potions. Severus had worried at first, but there was definantly no need for it. When he had found her she was wrapped around Potter. To Severus it looked like they were eating there faces off. Now, ever since the terrible misshap, he had been in a massive feud with Lily, if you would call 10 years massive. But to this day that memory trailed over his mind every morning the black haired man woke up, and he would never forget it.

+Quote Post
MrsGinnyPotter
post Aug 31 2007, 03:24 PM
Post #7

HP Fan

Lily saw Sirius embracing his wife. She was happy that dear old padfoot had found sombody to share the rest of his life with. She couldnt wait to meet her....

This post has been edited by MrsGinnyPotter: Sep 30 2007, 01:30 PM

+Quote Post
one_too_many_bro...
post Aug 31 2007, 05:40 PM
Post #8

Average HP Fan

"Oi Padfoot!" James yelled joyfully from next to lily. "Come here!"

+Quote Post
hermy&ron
post Sep 1 2007, 03:23 AM
Post #9

Newbie HP Fan

Sirius turned around and smiled. "heya Prongys!" she called and grabed Charlotte's hand. "Here i want you to meet my best buddie James and lily!" he smile. "Um oh sirius what if they dont like me?" she said. She was very shy. "What are you talking about. Of course they will like you! Its hard not to like you!' he smiled and arived to the rest. "i you two lovebirds! Hey i want you to meet the love of my life,Charlotte!' He smiled and nodded at the blonde haired beauty next to him.

+Quote Post
one_too_many_bro...
post Sep 1 2007, 08:38 AM
Post #10

Average HP Fan

"Hey Charlotte, I'm James and this is my wife Lily." JAmes said, wrapping his arms around lily and her pregneant body. "It feels like years s9nce we've seen eachother, padfoot."

+Quote Post
hermy&ron
post Sep 1 2007, 07:24 PM
Post #11

Newbie HP Fan

"Hi James hi lily!" Charlotte smiled. "Yeah mate good times we had. for me it semmed like yesturday when we did pranks and stuff like that!" Sirius grimed.

+Quote Post
loving life
post Sep 1 2007, 08:06 PM
Post #12

HP Fan

Severus walked the grounds, letting the wind brush his dirty,black hair out of his face. He saw the Quittach pitch, and the Whomping willow! where he had once walked right into it's dangers from a hint off Sirius, but he didn't know that there was a wearlwolf in side. Infact on the subject there was Sirius right now. Standing by the lake , him and his wife( thought Sev) were talking. But as Siruis turned around he saw her. Lily Evans. He stopped in his tracks. It had been 10-12 years since his last encounter with the girl. He felt like he wanted to be sick, no, he felt like he WAS going to be sick. He gulped and forced himself to calm down, still studying the girls features. She looked as pretty as ever. Long red hair falling gracefully to her hips, like it always did. But this time she looked a slight different. If Severus was not misstaken she looked a slight bigger. No. It couldn't be. Lily..Evans..pregnant? He sat down,more like callapsed actually, when he saw James put a hand around the her belly, obviously explaining about the new baby to be born. He boiled with fury, but there was more than fury boliling. He was crushed. The girl of his dreams was in love and due to have a baby. But it wasn't with him.

This post has been edited by loving life: Sep 1 2007, 08:49 PM

+Quote Post
hermy&ron
post Sep 2 2007, 01:28 AM
Post #13

Newbie HP Fan

Sirius smiled and turned around to see the rest. When he saw severus a smirk went across his face. "Dear,dear,dear. Look who's here. Snivellus." He muttered.

+Quote Post
one_too_many_bro...
post Sep 2 2007, 02:22 AM
Post #14

Average HP Fan

"Sirius, whilst i like that idea..." James laughed "Snivellus tends to... return fire and if a single jinx hit my three darlings. I would die." At that moment a little baby boy with messy black hair and huge bright green eyes the exact same as lily's came running into the little huddle throwing himself at james.
"Daddy!!!" The boy screamed at the top of his lungs. "Look daddy! They're flying really high can't i do it to?"
"You'll be one of them someday." James laughed.
"But i want to do it now!!!!" The boy whined, glowering at his father. James looked back to Sirius so he could explain.
"This is Harry. I know lily sent you pictures but he has grown a little bit since then...Hey Harry, this is Sirius he's my best friend he's also your godfather harry."

+Quote Post
loving life
post Sep 2 2007, 05:33 AM
Post #15

HP Fan

Severus stood up quickly when he realised that James and Sirius ahd spotted him. Luckily Lily hadn't. Maybe, if he just could get out before she turned her beautiful head, he would go un-reconised.

+Quote Post
one_too_many_bro...
post Sep 2 2007, 05:50 AM
Post #16

Average HP Fan

Harry sprinted off and James watched him go smiling HArry would always be safe at hogwarts...Harry ran through groups of people and James' grin grew as he tugged on peoples robes saying hello. Suddenly his heart lurched as he realised exactly whose robes little Harry had just tugged. Snape...
"Harry!!!" James called panicked but too late James gasped as Snape turned and looked down his hooked nose at Harry

+Quote Post
MrsGinnyPotter
post Sep 2 2007, 12:54 PM
Post #17

HP Fan

Lily looked around as she saw a shadow cross over James face. She looked around at all of her old classmates, then she saw him... the man she had first loved, Serverus. She felt horrifyed as she saw her baby boy tugging on the robes of of him. She felt horrifyed as Serverus hooked nose turn downward....she heard James shouting in the background. She saw out of the corner of her eye James reaching for his wand as Serverus.....

+Quote Post
loving life
post Sep 3 2007, 02:40 AM
Post #18

HP Fan

...As Severus smiled and said" Hello there, who do you belong to"? he asked looking around for the owners. He knelt down and studdied the boy, looking for any rekonization. " Your Jame's arnt you"? he asked with a sigh. It would eb ok. He would give the boy back without a hassle before Lily would arrive.

+Quote Post
MrsGinnyPotter
post Sep 3 2007, 11:39 AM
Post #19

HP Fan

Lily ran over to Snape with James hot on her heels. She scooped up Harry and tried to get James away before something horrible happend. Onlyy Snape was already talking..

+Quote Post
hermy&ron
post Sep 3 2007, 10:36 PM
Post #20

Newbie HP Fan

Sirius was ready to fight if he needed to alongside with his best mate james. So slowly he started to take out his wand just incase while Charlotte was pushing his wand back inside his pocket.

+Quote Post

17 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 10:08 am