IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lord Voldemort's dear Diary, He needs somebody to talk to, too...
iareaj
post Oct 20 2007, 08:17 PM
Post #1

Hugest HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 35

Since his return in 1994, Lord Voldemort has nobody to talk about his feeling, fears and angers. So he writes it all in his dear diary.
Come and see!
Get to know Lord Voldemort as only his diary does!!!

Disclaimer: I don’t own these characters; they belong to J. K. R. or Warner, it’s the same, I don’t get anything but insane enjoyment. (Ha! I wrote this fic only to have the pleasure of writing the disclaimer! No, really, just for my insane enjoyment. Yes, for the enjoyment. Enough of this silliness. Let the magic begin.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One: Wormtail

July 30th, 1994.

Dear Diary,

I’ve decided to begin this Diary, for I have no one to talk about my business. I know that muggles talk with psychiatrists, psychologists and other mad people, but that’s not my style. I am not any dirty muggle. All right, I know that also they write in diaries, but none like mine. I’ve already had a dear diary, in my school days, but I’ve given it to Lucius for saving. The moment I see that slippery Lucius again, I’ll ask it back. Meanwhile, I’ll write this silly muggle notebook.

How can it be possible that I, the great Dark Lord, terror of all wizards and witches (except for that darn old man whose name I shall not say), I repeat, how can it be that I have to scribble my memories in a dirty muggle notebook? And I say well scribble, for my little hands don’t allow me much more… I could dictate it to Wormtail (honestly, what a stupid nickname) but I don’t want him to know about my intimacy. Between Wormtail and the dirty muggle notebook, I choose the muggle notebook. Besides, Wormtail writes with an horrible calligraphy. Not to talk about his orthography. I must get a quick quote quill. Until I have my body back and can write with the elegant calligraphy that an Evil Lord like me must show.

Ah, how can I explain, Diary, the reason for the lack of a normal body…? Frankly, what a stupidity. The inventor of the Avada Kedavra curse should be carved up alive. Infallible, ha! The little brat survived and the curse rebounded. Yes, Diary, you heard it well. It rebounded on me. But, as genious and brilliant a Dark Lord as I am, I managed to survive. I took care about it. I’ll tell you about it another day.

However, none of my silly Death Eaters came to my rescue. Had any of them behaved less cowardly, I would not have to wait almost 13 years to become something more than a repulsive fetus. And when all hope was lost, who appeared? Wormtail. Of all my Death Eaters, the most pathetic and good for nothing. The only good he did in his life was giving me the Potters on a silver tray. Why did I keep him, after that? Maybe I’m getting old… I grew fond on him, like with a little pet. Well, he is a little pet.

But enough of this remembering of old times. A new age is approaching, in which I, the great (I don’t mean my size, lousy Diary!) Lord Voldemort, will reign over everybody! One more thought about my size and I’ll throw you to the fire. Yes, my plan will be perfect. I just wish I had someone better to make it real. Wormtail’s only talent is running away to the nearest bar. As if any decent witch would pay attention to him…

Yours, Lord Voldemort.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please, notice that I'm not british, I'm not North American or anything, English is my second language so you'll find some mistakes. Don't be rude about them, just tell me politely. I accept beta-readers.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Ah, and this is a translation. The original I wrote it in Spanish, so if you want to read that one, find the link in my signature, kissess!

This post has been edited by iareaj: Oct 20 2007, 08:18 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Oct 21 2007, 08:43 AM
Post #2

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

You did an excellent job!

I really enjoyed it!

+Quote Post
loving life
post Oct 22 2007, 01:08 AM
Post #3

HP Fan

Member No.: 6,531

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) batty4potter you said you didnt comment weather it was good or not..!!
otherwise, this is good..x

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Oct 22 2007, 06:00 AM
Post #4

QUOTE(loving life @ Oct 22 2007, 02:08 AM) [snapback]136399[/snapback]
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) batty4potter you said you didnt comment weather it was good or not..!!
otherwise, this is good..x

I got lost in the moment! ROFL

Again I *usually* don't comment, but I did on this one because I forgot.

psst... Loving life, my name is *not* spelled with 2 t's it's only one t!!!

+Quote Post
loving life
post Oct 23 2007, 02:19 AM
Post #5

HP Fan

oh. ok .

This post has been edited by loving life: Oct 23 2007, 02:21 AM

+Quote Post
iareaj
post Oct 24 2007, 06:52 PM
Post #6

Hugest HP Fan

And here I am again!!!
I don't understand what happened with the comentaries, I mean, people can't post after a fic saying they liked it?
Please, I need posts! I use to update each 3 posts, so people, don't say if it's good or not, but say something, all right?
I wouldn't like to double-post...

Ok, because I know you want more... the second chapter!!!

Chapter Two: The Barties.

August 3rd, 1994.

Dear diary,

You will not believe it! A witch talked to Wormtail! And I was complaining about his lack of attractiveness. Perhaps, I should make things clear and say that said witch had lost her mind; someone had hit her with a strong obliviate. This Bertha Jorkings told us that she works for the Ministry. Bad luck, this Wormtail has. Bumping into a british witch when everybody in that island think him dead. The weirdest thing, my dear Diary, is the brilliance which my silly servant showed. He tricked her to me. My first thought was that he’d brought her to… do that.

_ So you think it a good idea to invite a ministry witch into my hiding place, Wormtail?
_ S-sir, she c-can be us-sef-ul, my Lord…
_ Ah, does she? And, how is she of use, if you can tell me, my brilliant GOOD FOR NOTHING!!!? BRINGING A MINISTRY EMPLOYEE, WORMTAIL! Are you thinking about opening the Department of Evil Affairs? Crucio!
(I love this curse, and I love myself for performing it so well)

However, Wormtail’s lucky star seems to have returned from her holidays. Bertha Jorkings was actually useful. It seems that the stupid woman visited one day Bartemius Crouch’s house (the idiot who sent my most loyal Death Eaters to Azkaban) and found a supposed to be dead man in there. Playing the dead has become the new popular sport in the wizarding world, lately. Ah, my dear Barty Crouch Jr… If I ever had a loyal Death Eater, that was him. With the Lestranges, he was the only one who tried to find me. I think about it and I suddenly find myself full of this weird… feeling. According to Bertha he’s not just alive, but also anxious to join me back. His father has him under control with the Imperius curse. Silly man. I’d rather control people with other methods. Yes, I am an irremediable classic.

Well, now I just need to go and find my little Barty. He will help me to retrieve my strength and my old power. Finally I will be able to trust someone with an IQ level superior to that of a rat.

Yours, Lord Voldemort.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 5, 1994.

Dear Diary,

Yesterday we made it to the Barties’ place. Crouch senior was writing some parchments and cursing some Weatherby man under his breath. My little Barty had been wearing an invisibility cloak, under the care of a House elf, until Crouch senior sacked her. Well, what am I complaining about, when a rat-brained man is looking after me? I’d rather keep the elf. Wormtail, showing an unusual ability, cursed Senior and freed Barty from the Imperius.
Wormtail is showing efficiency? The world is coming to an end. Barty wants to cooperate. He will take Alastor Moody’s place at Hogwarts and will watch over Potter all the year long. And then he will serve Potter to me on a silver tray. Under you crocked nose, old man!
I’m in a good mood. It is just good luck my current… disability. I’m so happy I could dance. And that is not an Evil Lord style.

Yours and happy, Lord Voldemort.

This post has been edited by iareaj: Oct 24 2007, 06:53 PM

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Oct 25 2007, 06:09 AM
Post #7

Oh people can comment, but I usually don't because I feel as a moderator I need to keep my two cents worth to myself; I forgot and commented on yours which caused some hurt feelings. :~/

+Quote Post
loving life
post Oct 26 2007, 04:42 AM
Post #8

HP Fan

nup. i really couldnt care less Baty4potter. Comment all you want. It makes things boaring if you dont. _x
p.s this is good..continue..x

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Oct 26 2007, 06:06 AM
Post #9

QUOTE(loving life @ Oct 26 2007, 05:42 AM) [snapback]136457[/snapback]
nup. i really couldnt care less Baty4potter. Comment all you want. It makes things boaring if you dont. _x
p.s this is good..continue..x

lol, that's funny what you said. I've seen you act hurt when people don't comment.

Ok, let's not intrude upon this fic anymore.

+Quote Post
loving life
post Oct 26 2007, 07:12 PM
Post #10

HP Fan

hm.. no. I couldn't really care now. people dont comment...meh. Ill live:). ok..yeah..lets not intrude.

keep it up! :S

This post has been edited by loving life: Oct 26 2007, 07:12 PM

+Quote Post
iareaj
post Dec 25 2007, 11:29 PM
Post #11

Hugest HP Fan

Chapter three, The lacewings.

August 8th, 1994.

Dear Diary,

Wormtail is a fool. I know this is not news, but I just wanted to see it written. It’s good that I already have Barty Jr. working for me. I have already explained that I do not pay them any money, but I like to say that they are working for me, it makes me feel better. Now they are brewing the polyjuice potion, so as to disguise Barty as that fool and succeed in the deceit of Albus ‘drop-addict’ Dumbledore. The old man will not ever know what had hit him. But first… the first thing. With no potion, there is not fake Moody, and with no fake Moody, there is nobody to give Potter to me on a silver tray. And with no Harry Potter (silver tray or not) there is no triumphal coming back, with parade and all! I think I behaved over enthusiastically, and that is not an Evil Lord proper behavior.
I was telling you about the polyjuice potion. Barty is brewing it with Wormtail. Or, I should say, he is trying to brew it despite Wormtail.

_ Here says that you have to add the Boomslang skin after the lacewing flies, Junior! Do you notice the impertinence? Because he was the first that found me, he thinks he can boss Barty Junior around.
_ Don't call me Junior! And I've already read that part, but I've just added the lacewings, rodent.
_ Then, add the stupid skin, you idiot! And don't call me rodent.
_ I've just told you that the lacewing had just been added! Double idiot!
_ You’re the only double idiot, if you’ve just added the lacewings it means that they're already in, SO ADD THAT STUPID SKIN!!!

And the stupid rodent added the skin. Despite the book instructions, that clearly said (in big, capital, shinny letters) that the lacewings had to be stewed for 21 days. Before you add the Boomslang skin. So well, we had to begin the brewing again, now we have a limited amount of days.
And poor Nagini, she does not like when serpent skin is used for potions brewing. But I tried to comfort her:

_ But sssserpentssss change their sssskin all the time! It isssss jussst a matter offff waiting ffffor the sssserpent to do that, and then the wizzzzzard takessss the ssskin. It isss much like ussssing hhhhair or nailssss.
_ Not ifffff they root it out ffffrom you.

And she went hunting. I hope she catches Wormtail.

Yours, Lord Voldemort.

This post has been edited by iareaj: Dec 25 2007, 11:47 PM

+Quote Post
enara
post Feb 28 2008, 05:51 PM
Post #12

Average HP Fan

Member No.: 4,472

Albus ‘drop-addict’ Dumbledore

hahaha
very nice. Keep going, even though its been about 2 months...

+Quote Post
Hermione@13
post Apr 9 2008, 08:56 PM
Post #13

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 3,572

Yes! Keep going! It's very interesting!

+Quote Post
Gallifrey Catra
post May 19 2008, 05:06 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 7,452

Cool! They never do tell us Voldy's thoughts!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 12:01 am