IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Winky and Sirius, winky
MrsGinnyPotter
post Nov 17 2007, 08:12 PM
Post #1

HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,030

Was anyone else mad that they cut winky and dobbys part? i mean i can understand cutting dobby, but winky? i mean she had a very important role! and at the end Dumble dore said *"Call askaban i expect they'll find their escaped prisoner"* and that completely goes off from the books because Sirius was the first one to escape!

And they also cut Sirius's part! i mean i personaly did not like the movie at all, but these were a couple of key things that got my attention!

*Quote was off of memory*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
imperio
post Sep 19 2008, 01:30 PM
Post #2

Newbie HP Fan

Member No.: 7,598

Yeah i'm a bit annoyed that they hav'nt put Dobby in any of the other films after COS i think he's agreat character.

+Quote Post
the_prisoner_of_...
post Sep 19 2008, 11:16 PM
Post #3

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 5,046

It's definatly going to be a problem come DH. For people who didn't read the books Dobby's death wont be as emotional because the relationship didn't grow as much in the movies.

+Quote Post
MrsGinnyPotter
post Sep 20 2008, 09:52 AM
Post #4

HP Fan

yeah but what about the other half of the people who did? i for one am going to be so very angry if they dont have a good scene with dobby. Even my mom who has only watched the movies LOVES Dobby. Its going to be emotional, but only if its played out right.

+Quote Post
imperio
post Sep 20 2008, 12:50 PM
Post #5

Newbie HP Fan

Member No.: 7,598

I also think that it may make Jk story look as though harry survived by luck as thats how it would be if Dobby just randomly appears and saves his life, where as even if they just gave him on tiny scene in each of the films.

+Quote Post
MrsGinnyPotter
post Sep 20 2008, 04:54 PM
Post #6

HP Fan

yeahhh. i heard a rumor they cut dobbys part completly, just a rumor! but who knows, first they push the showing back almost a year? i wouldnt put it past them to not have dobby!

+Quote Post
the_prisoner_of_...
post Sep 23 2008, 09:50 PM
Post #7

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 5,046

yeah but what about the other half of the people who did? i for one am going to be so very angry if they dont have a good scene with dobby. Even my mom who has only watched the movies LOVES Dobby. Its going to be emotional, but only if its played out right.

Oh no don't get me wrong I totally agree they need to put the scene in and do it well (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) It just annoys me that they didn't build the relationship throughout the movies to make that scene stronger you know.

+Quote Post
MrsGinnyPotter
post Sep 24 2008, 08:09 PM
Post #8

HP Fan

yeah! i toatlly agree! its just weird how the really important parts they rush through or cut completely!

+Quote Post
Hollie
post Jul 4 2009, 08:14 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 8,111

Did nobody notice they missed off Ludo Bagman as well. It was one of the first things i noticed. They also missed the sphinx in the maze..which annoyed me because i thought it was good.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2014 - 06:04 pm