IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> THE MISSING THINGS IN OOPT FROM THE BOOK, Was anyone annoyed by this??
MrsGinnyPotter
post Mar 27 2008, 02:47 PM
Post #21

HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,030

but I was REALLY disappointed that they didn't have Ron go and hold one of the brains.

I just realized they didnt do that. And correct me if im wrong (ive been having werid harry potter dreams latly so this might have been one! :/) but didnt lucias malfoy accutuly get the profecy[sp] in the movie and in the book he didnt even come close to getting it!

This post has been edited by MrsGinnyPotter: Apr 1 2008, 07:26 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phenioxlady
post Nov 14 2008, 08:45 PM
Post #22

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,860

[font="Georgia"][/font]
like most of the fans here i too feel that the movie was rather short and that they left out a lot of details. but then again most of the movies are like that. they have altered facts and lots of missing info that the viewrs dont know and need to know. if i hadnt read the books i would be scratching my head from the first movie up until this one and the ones to come. the books provide so much detail and a better understanding than any of the movies ever would. but i gotta give this movie some props because when i was reading about sirus black getting killed i was so confused and couldnt understand for one where they were in the ministry and 2 what he fell through when he got hit with the killing curse. Finally i personaly feel the fight scene was tastfully done its just how i imagined wizards duling would look like.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 04:19 pm