IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ATTENTION *ALL* MEMBERS!!!, This is a warning!!
baty4potter
post Dec 24 2007, 08:07 AM
Post #1

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Here on HPP we all have become like family. Some have stuck around for a very long time, and others come and go.

This is a place where parents can be assured that their children can come to meet new people, and not have to worry about someone insulting them, stalking them, or having bad language used. It is a kids friendly site.

BUT..... There are times when, as we become friends with each other, someone will step over the boundaries of what another feels is appropriate or is comfortable with. What you may feel is ok, some may not, and can take offence by it.

In the years that I have been moderating I have had to report several people to their IP carriers because of abuse, and with great response from the IP these people were put out of action.

When I get a complaint about a member it is taken very seriously. If at anytime you feel a member is crossing *your* boundaries and making you feel uncomfortable please contact myself or Dij. We take *all* complaints seriously.

Keep in mind that parents do moderate what their children do, and at anytime these parents are alerted to what they feel is not appropriate for their child they will contact us.

So......

Do not *ever* get forceful with another member.
Do not *ever* become a pest. AND.....
Do not *ever* ask for personal information like name, age, address etc; this is NOT acceptable. This is why we do NOT like people to use their real names.

Please... At anytime anyone of you feel you are being bothered too much by a member in anyway please feel free to contact Dig or me and we will take appropriate measures.

'baty'
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2014 - 04:25 am