IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Valentines day at Hogwarts, anyone may join
Terance
post Feb 13 2008, 03:18 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,325

Terance was a 6th year Ravenclaw student he was quite handsmome,He was tall with silvery blond hair,light blue eye,lightly tanned skin and an athletic body.It was now Valentines day at Hogwarts school,He saw all of the happy couples,he did realize that a girl did like him,but she was a secret admirer and it seemed she did not want to reveal herself.Terance sat down at a table in the greathall alone.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Loch Monarch
post May 12 2008, 07:59 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 7,445

Loch sat across the room at the Slythern table. As alone as could be.
She watched as Draco opened the presnt he got from pansy for v-day
She sighed. she didnt have the gts to tell the guy she liked that she liked him so she sat theere alone

+Quote Post
LoonyLovegood456
post Jul 29 2008, 02:29 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 7,543

[size="4"][/size]
Twilight Moon was a 6th year Ravenclaw. She was Luna Lovegood's cousin and a good freind of Terrence. (see 1st topic). she had long, silvery blonde hair like her cousin Luna. In fact, she almost looked exactaly like her cousin. But Twilight didnt have a permanantley surprised look. Alone, Thats what Twilight was, on valentines day. She looked over at her friend George. George gave a small smile and wave, then turned around. Could George really love her, even thought he was a year ahed of her? Terrence and Luna walked over to Twilight. "Hey Twi, whats wrong?" said Terrence. "Yeah, wait, the nargles got you last night didnt they? I told you not to leave 2 lamps on." said Luna. "No it wasnt the nargles. Im alone, on valentines day!' said Twilight. "Im alone to, you can hang out with me!" said Terrence. "I dont just want to be with anyone." said Twilight. "Im just telling you its a Gryffindor. I'll see you later" Twilight Moon stood up and walked away. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ravenclaw.gif)

This post has been edited by LoonyLovegood456: Jul 29 2008, 02:31 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 10:11 pm