IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Auditions
Kane
post Jul 25 2008, 12:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,467

Hay, everyone, I was just wondering, as I heard a while ago, that there where auditions for Tom Riddle and Lavender Brown for the Harry Potter and the Half Blood prince movie, if there would be any auditions for the next movie?
At this moment, I cannot think of a charecter in HPatDH, that WB would hold auditions for...any ideas?
Also, I think this is the first ever topic I have created on any forum, so mods, feel free to lock or delete this post if you think it is stupid.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MrsGinnyPotter
post Jul 25 2008, 07:12 PM
Post #2

HP Fan

Member No.: 7,030

i cant think of anyone who would have a new character either! haha. i do know that you must have a british accent to be in the film, atleast if you speaking.

+Quote Post
Dijares
post Jul 25 2008, 09:05 PM
Post #3

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

There hasn't been any information released on this as of yet. You can go here to find out the address to write Leavesden Studios about it. You MUST be from the UK.

+Quote Post
Kane
post Jul 26 2008, 01:13 AM
Post #4

Thanks for the replies! Thats fine, I am from the UK. Also thanks for the address, Dijares, I think I might write to them! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
the_prisoner_of_...
post Jul 27 2008, 01:03 AM
Post #5

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 5,046

Hey Kane. Definatly write to the guys Dij gave you the link to! Anyone else that claims to know about auditions are probably lying, so stay away from anything else.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Kane
post Jul 27 2008, 01:11 AM
Post #6

Cool, thanks for the tip, the_prisoner_of_azkaban! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
lucybabyezz
post Nov 4 2008, 03:28 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 7,853

QUOTE (Kane @ Jul 25 2008, 06:29 PM) *
Hay, everyone, I was just wondering, as I heard a while ago, that there where auditions for Tom Riddle and Lavender Brown for the Harry Potter and the Half Blood prince movie, if there would be any auditions for the next movie?
At this moment, I cannot think of a charecter in HPatDH, that WB would hold auditions for...any ideas?
Also, I think this is the first ever topic I have created on any forum, so mods, feel free to lock or delete this post if you think it is stupid.

jus to let yoo no i think there is young lily evans james potter severus snape and ariana dumbledore
also i think there is hermionie n rons children and harry n ginnys children
just thort i wud say i wud lyk to audition as well so if yoo here anything tap back
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) this is my first reply/forum aswelll (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Nov 4 2008, 07:12 PM
Post #8

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (lucybabyezz @ Nov 4 2008, 04:28 PM) *
jus to let yoo no i think there is young lily evans james potter severus snape and ariana dumbledore
just thort i wud say i wud lyk to audition as well so if yoo here anything tap back
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) this is my first reply/forum aswelll (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

First off welcome to the boards lucybabyezz.

Just want to let you know that on these boards we do not abbreviate. We spell out all our words on these boards, and I see you have quite a few words that are not spelled out. So please spell out all your words.

Thanks for your cooperation!

+Quote Post
the_prisoner_of_...
post Nov 5 2008, 02:44 AM
Post #9

Huge HP Fan

this is my first reply/forum aswelll

You'll have to send them your info yourself at the link Dij posted previously. Sometimes they hold open auditions (like they did for Luna) but you will need an agent possibly for the roles.

+Quote Post
lucybabyezz
post Nov 14 2008, 03:47 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (baty4potter @ Nov 5 2008, 01:12 AM) *
First off welcome to the boards lucybabyezz.

Just want to let you know that on these boards we do not abbreviate. We spell out all our words on these boards, and I see you have quite a few words that are not spelled out. So please spell out all your words.

Okay I will write out every word perfectly but i can not spell that well so i might get some words wrong but thankyou for the information (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Thanks for your cooperation!

+Quote Post
lucybabyezz
post Nov 14 2008, 03:49 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (the_prisoner_of_azkaban @ Nov 5 2008, 08:44 AM) *
You'll have to send them your info yourself at the link Dij posted previously. Sometimes they hold open auditions (like they did for Luna) but you will need an agent possibly for the roles.

I have heard that some are going to be open but they held open auditions for Lavender but ended up choosing a girl who hd a agent (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
the_prisoner_of_...
post Nov 15 2008, 02:01 AM
Post #12

Huge HP Fan

Yea you're usually going to have a better chance with an agent and in the rare circumstance you were selected for the role it makes contract negotiation a lot easier.

Also try not to double post. Once you've made a post there should be a little button under it on the right hand side that says edit (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Nice to see you posting (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Kane
post Dec 5 2008, 05:23 PM
Post #13

Hay, peoples, Im back! Sorry Ive been away for so long, but, hay, Im back now. Any updates, etc?

+Quote Post
the_prisoner_of_...
post Dec 6 2008, 06:50 AM
Post #14

Huge HP Fan

As far as I am aware they have cast some (if not all) of the additional roles for Deathly Hallows which would mean they have officially completedd casting for the Harry Potter films. Take this as an unconfirmed, but probable, rumour for now.

+Quote Post
Kane
post Dec 6 2008, 03:46 PM
Post #15

Thanks for the pointer. I was under the impression they would have cast roles by now. I mean, its Harry Potter... They arnt going to leve it to the last minute to do any auditioning.

+Quote Post
james sirius pot...
post Jan 27 2009, 03:40 AM
Post #16

Member No.: 7,934

QUOTE (Kane @ Dec 6 2008, 09:46 PM) *
Thanks for the pointer. I was under the impression they would have cast roles by now. I mean, its Harry Potter... They arnt going to leve it to the last minute to do any auditioning.

Hi i think its in mid 2009 [hopefully] (IMG:style_emoticons/default/closedeyes.gif)

+Quote Post
20legend
post Mar 17 2009, 05:58 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 7,981

QUOTE (james sirius potter @ Jan 27 2009, 09:40 AM) *
Hi i think its in mid 2009 [hopefully] (IMG:style_emoticons/default/closedeyes.gif)

so have the auditions for deathly hollows not happened yet?! can you just audition to be an extra in it or are there certain roles available!? someone keep me updated on here for when the auditions are please xoxox

+Quote Post
Kane
post Mar 18 2009, 12:16 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (20legend @ Mar 17 2009, 06:58 PM) *
so have the auditions for deathly hollows not happened yet?! can you just audition to be an extra in it or are there certain roles available!? someone keep me updated on here for when the auditions are please xoxox

Hay guys, nice to see my topic still actually gettin posted on! But yeah, I thought the auditions would already have passed? Where did you hear the auditions where in 2009, james sirius potter??

This post has been edited by Kane: Mar 18 2009, 12:21 PM

+Quote Post
the_prisoner_of_...
post Mar 21 2009, 08:08 AM
Post #19

Huge HP Fan

Kane I believe you are correct they have passed although I haven't found any real substantial commentfrom WB on the topic.

can you just audition to be an extra in it or are there certain roles available!? someone keep me updated on here for when the auditions are please xoxox

all the extras are sourced from agencies as far as I'm aware. It is common practise and has been donethat way for the majority of the franchise.

+Quote Post
Kane
post Mar 29 2009, 01:58 PM
Post #20

Back again, but no news seems to have come... It seems clear the actors have been chosen.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 03:30 pm