IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tonks/Lupin, When did it start?
whitewolf
post Mar 7 2009, 01:41 AM
Post #1

HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,971

When did their romance start, before Sirius' death or after?
I think it was before, but something happen when Sirius died that pushed it to another level. Remember, by the time of Half-Blood Prince it was aready on the skids. (What do you think all those discussion with Molly W. were about?)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
whitewolf
post Mar 12 2009, 01:06 PM
Post #2

HP Fan

QUOTE (whitewolf @ Mar 7 2009, 02:41 AM) *
When did their romance start, before Sirius' death or after?
I think it was before, but something happen when Sirius died that pushed it to another level. Remember, by the time of Half-Blood Prince it was aready on the skids. (What do you think all those discussion with Molly W. were about?)

I 've been waiting for a response to this because I'm wondering because of some moments re-gleemed from the book OOTP. Now we know that at the most Tonks was around 20 or so. She was Bill's age. In the interest of clarity, we give Remus 21(the age they were when James died) plus 14(Harry's age at OOTP) years: he was 35. Here'e the discussion : When did Remus meet this girl, (whose childhood occurred while Sirius was in prison), and when did he and or she decide they were a couple? Ted and Androme must have been confused to say the least, althrough they did not chose the path of least resistance either. So please don't let me discuss this alone, because I can;but it will be more fun if I have company.

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Mar 13 2009, 06:10 AM
Post #3

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I know there is hardly anyone posting but please don't double post. There is an edit button that will allow you to add to your posts.

I think the romance started between books. ROFL!! Best I can come up with. :~/

+Quote Post
whitewolf
post Mar 13 2009, 03:27 PM
Post #4

HP Fan

QUOTE (baty4potter @ Mar 13 2009, 07:10 AM) *
I know there is hardly anyone posting but please don't double post. There is an edit button that will allow you to add to your posts.

I think the romance started between books. ROFL!! Best I can come up with. :~/

Sorry about the double post. Just learning the system. So are we too assume that Lupin was involved with the Order while Sirius was in prison. As I understand it they really did not re-organize until after OOTP, or at best during the GOF. Tonks was in school until about three years before the OOTP (she is somewhere between 19/20). She is Moody's partner, and if you look closely(maybe I'm looking too closely) at the moment at the when they come in on them in during room, or the kitchen moment before they leave for school they seem to be caught in the middle of something. OOTP This seems to infer that the reationship may have developed over the summer between the third and fouth year.

+Quote Post
Hollie
post Jul 4 2009, 09:17 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 8,111

hmm.. i think Molly Weasley was used as the 'agony aunt'

my guess is they got together in OOTP/HBP but its not mentioned because to be honest it isn't that important to the plot in either books..

I'd say..they tried to get together in OOTP but they didn't because remus didnt want to ruin tonks life because he is a werewolf

and then they finally just did it in HBP

*soz about the abbreviations but there is only so many times before i can type OOTP fully before my arm drops off*

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 06:51 am