IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hermione
jennyrocks_#1
post Apr 9 2009, 12:53 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,002

Ok all of you that have read all books of at least the book 6,7,.now most of You have watched the movies[all the movies].
If not and you dont want to spoil them than stop now.If not continue.Now whats up with Harry and Hermione.In the beging I really thought that Hermione would end up with harry.Am I the only one how thougt this! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hogwarts.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gryffindor.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hufflepuff.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ravenclaw.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/slytherin.gif)

This post has been edited by jennyrocks_#1: Apr 16 2009, 04:47 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Apr 9 2009, 04:29 PM
Post #2

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (jennyrocks_#1 @ Apr 9 2009, 01:53 PM) *
Ok all of you that have read all books of at least the book 6,7,.now most of u have watched the movies[all the movies].
If not and u dont want to spoil them than stop now.If not continue.Now whats up with Harry and Hermione.In the beging I really thought that Hermione would end up with Hermione.Am I the only one how thougt this! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

Welcome to the boards jennyrocks. I want to let you know that on these boards we spell out all our words, so please do not use letters like *u* for the word you. Thanks you.

+Quote Post
jennyrocks_#1
post Apr 9 2009, 06:48 PM
Post #3

[
. I want to let you know that on these boards we spell out all our words, so please do not use letters like *u* for the word you.
[/quote]

Ok ill do that.with all do respect,Why!

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Apr 10 2009, 06:02 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (jennyrocks_#1 @ Apr 9 2009, 07:48 PM) *
[
. I want to let you know that on these boards we spell out all our words, so please do not use letters like *u* for the word you.

Ok ill do that.with all do respect,Why!

Because I am a *VERY* old person and I don't want to have to figure out people's short hand. But in reality we have people from other countries who post on these boards that need to have the words spelled out completely so they can understand what you are saying. Plus, I actually think it is rude not to give other members the courtesy and respect to make the posts look as nice as possible. This isn't a phone so there is no need to use short cuts.

+Quote Post
jennyrocks_#1
post Apr 10 2009, 04:14 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (baty4potter @ Apr 10 2009, 07:02 AM) *
Because I am a *VERY* old person and I don't want to have to figure out people's short hand. But in reality we have people from other countries who post on these boards that need to have the words spelled out completely so they can understand what you are saying. Plus, I actually think it is rude not to give other members the courtesy and respect to make the posts look as nice as possible. This isn't a phone so there is no need to use short cuts.

Ok just wandering.

+Quote Post
the_prisoner_of_...
post Apr 12 2009, 05:54 AM
Post #6

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 5,046

Sorry I'm a little confused. Do you mean you thought Harry would end up with Hermione? (because yea you wrote Hermione and Hermione)

I personally always figured Ron and Hermione would end up together. I think the way they acted throughout the series is a pretty common relationship 'stereotype'. You know boy and girl fight all the time over little things etc. You could tell there was something there and by the time we hit about book 4 (with the Yule Ball stuff) I thought it was only a matter of time (or books (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) ) before they got together. ALTHOUGH there is an extremely large Harry/Hermione shipping fanbase out there who'd disagree with me!

As for Harry...I wasn't as quick to jump on the Ginny/Harry bandwagon. It wasnt until book 5 that I really started thinking it would happen.

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Apr 12 2009, 09:44 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (the_prisoner_of_azkaban @ Apr 12 2009, 06:54 AM) *
As for Harry...I wasn't as quick to jump on the Ginny/Harry bandwagon. It wasnt until book 5 that I really started thinking it would happen.

Oh yea of little faith, I had it figured out in book 1. {{smiling}}

+Quote Post
whitewolf
post Apr 12 2009, 10:28 PM
Post #8

HP Fan

Member No.: 7,971

The two young couples were set from the start. Harry and Ginny just took a little longer to boil than Hermione and Ron. Also remember that Harry always saw Hermione and Ron as one person, meaning that he could not think of one without the other. Hermione always had a sisterly approach to Harry. In fact she was almost motherly in some cases. She was the one person that felt free to tell him off and she could keep him focus like nobody else could. Sometimes this kind of familiarity causes a kinship that does not occur on a romantic level. While the samething could have happened to Ginny and Harry, remember after he saved her life, Hermione counseled her on how to deal with her relationship with Harry. There a lline in OOTP where Ginny walks off with her new boyfriend after she tells them they are join DD Army: "He watched her go." When I first read it, it struck me as a moment something change but the what of it had not yet registered in Harry. Bottom line, Harry loved all things Weasely. They were the family he wanted to have, and in the end, they were the family that earned him. The fact that he married the only girl was an obivious move. Now the couple I did not see coming was the old ones. If you have read beyound book 4 you know who I mean. I not I shall say no more until you have.

+Quote Post
the_prisoner_of_...
post Apr 12 2009, 10:29 PM
Post #9

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 5,046

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) I'm sorry! hehe, I dunno when I was reading it she seemed much younger then Harry. I got to book 4/5 and was like wow she's only a year younger than him. oh deary...

Oh sorry you replyed at the same time I did. that little bit above was to Baty.

The two young couples were set from the start.

Yes I do agree with you. Although I was only quite young when I read books 1-3 so everything was very innocent to me (although Hermione and Ron I still picked up on). Re-reading it again now I'm older I see it from book one with Ginny and Harry ALTHOUGH given it is always easy to find things given hindsight.
Now the couple I did not see coming was the old ones. If you have read beyound book 4 you know who I mean. I not I shall say no more until you have.

One of the mods will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you need not worry about such spoilers. Since all the books are released it is not a spoiler anymore (I believe). Although because this has been posted in the PS movie thread..I'm not too sure.

This post has been edited by the_prisoner_of_azkaban: Apr 12 2009, 10:34 PM

+Quote Post
whitewolf
post Apr 12 2009, 11:26 PM
Post #10

HP Fan

QUOTE (the_prisoner_of_azkaban @ Apr 12 2009, 11:29 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) I'm sorry! hehe, I dunno when I was reading it she seemed much younger then Harry. I got to book 4/5 and was like wow she's only a year younger than him. oh deary...

Oh sorry you replyed at the same time I did. that little bit above was to Baty.

Yes I do agree with you. Although I was only quite young when I read books 1-3 so everything was very innocent to me (although Hermione and Ron I still picked up on). Re-reading it again now I'm older I see it from book one with Ginny and Harry ALTHOUGH given it is always easy to find things given hindsight.

One of the mods will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you need not worry about such spoilers. Since all the books are released it is not a spoiler anymore (I believe). Although because this has been posted in the PS movie thread..I'm not too sure.

Ok. Bill and Fleur. Lupin and Tonks. Although there was obivious more to Fleur than looks, she still did not seem a Weasley girl. Although I can see her attraction, with the exception of Percy (and even him under the right circumstances) all the Weasley boys were yums! Lupin (loved him!) Tonks (loved her!) but I'm still trying to work out JK's when and how of this couple. They work on so many levels, but I don't think they share the same "if they had lived it would have been forever" quality that James and Lily had. Or am I just thinking too much.

+Quote Post
jennyrocks_#1
post Apr 14 2009, 03:36 PM
Post #11

[quote name='the_prisoner_of_azkaban' date='Apr 12 2009, 06:54 AM' post='140919']
Sorry I'm a little confused. Do you mean you thought Harry would end up with Hermione? (because yea you wrote Hermione and Hermione)

sorry ya thats what i meant.but you did not even think thay would end up together a little?Man do I feel dum!

+Quote Post
emmaleepotter13
post Aug 11 2009, 08:44 AM
Post #12

Member No.: 8,191

Reading the books, it seemed as though Ron and Hermionie would be together. But watching the movies, it makes it seem as if Harry and Hermonie would be together. It kind of confused me a bit.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)

+Quote Post
whitewolf
post Aug 11 2009, 10:25 AM
Post #13

HP Fan

QUOTE (emmaleepotter13 @ Aug 11 2009, 09:44 AM) *
Reading the books, it seemed as though Ron and Hermionie would be together. But watching the movies, it makes it seem as if Harry and Hermonie would be together. It kind of confused me a bit.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)

Correct. The movies play the relationships different than the books. You see Harry and Hermione as a duo with Ron interjected most of the time. The connection between the two(Ron and Hermione) is more defined in the books overall. The one plus to the last movie I saw was the way they had Harry and Hermione commissorating over the Weasleys.

+Quote Post
imperio
post Sep 27 2009, 10:44 AM
Post #14

Newbie HP Fan

Member No.: 7,598

Im still baffled as to Lupin and Tonks getting together, i sure didn't see that one coming (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

+Quote Post
Dijares
post Sep 28 2009, 07:33 AM
Post #15

Administrator

Member No.: 1

QUOTE (imperio @ Sep 27 2009, 10:44 AM) *
Im still baffled as to Lupin and Tonks getting together, i sure didn't see that one coming (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

I know...but I love it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
imperio
post Sep 29 2009, 03:15 AM
Post #16

Newbie HP Fan

Member No.: 7,598

Haha so do i (IMG:style_emoticons/default/party009.gif)

+Quote Post
Carina
post Feb 5 2010, 11:20 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 7,447

When I watched the movie I wasn't thinking about a possible relationship between Hermione and Harry. They were so little in the movie that I was only thinking about them being good friends.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 02:35 am