IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Your view on voldemort
jennyrocks_#1
post Apr 14 2009, 03:22 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,002

first im sorry about the lame posts,Im kinda new but I hope this ones better.any way.I think that was upsest with power thats why he turned evil.Still why did he kill snape insted many other options to get the elder wand.Maby he knew snape was not on his side.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/slytherin.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hollie
post Jul 4 2009, 08:27 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 8,111

umm i think you might of posted this under the wrong topic section...

+Quote Post
whitewolf
post Jul 9 2009, 12:43 PM
Post #3

HP Fan

Member No.: 7,971

[quote name='jennyrocks_#1' date='Apr 14 2009, 04:22 PM' post='140934']
first im sorry about the lame posts,Im kinda new but I hope this ones better.any way.I think that was upsest with power thats why he turned evil.Still why did he kill snape insted many other options to get the elder wand.Maby he knew snape was not on his side.

If I understand you clearly, I think you think that it was the Wizard powers themselves that turned Voldermort evil, and you want to know why he killed Snape for the wand, when he had other options?
Answer: Voldermort was not so together when he came to Hogwarts. We don't get to see this until HBP but by the end of the book we get that the powers only made worse what was already broken. As for the wand, he was ignorant in how it worked. He was under the impression that you had to kill to take possession of the wand's power. Since he knew that Snape killed DD, the wand's last owner, he assumed he had to kill Snape in order for the wand to work as it should for him. It never occurred to him that DD got the wand to work perfectly fine with out killing it pervious owner.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 12:45 am