IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> DVD
Kane
post Dec 6 2009, 01:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,467

So, who'll be picking up the DVD when it is released? I know I will, as I really need to re-watch it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Also, sorry if there's already a topic on this, I hvn't been here in ages. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Dec 6 2009, 05:25 PM
Post #2

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Kane @ Dec 6 2009, 02:59 PM) *
So, who'll be picking up the DVD when it is released? I know I will, as I really need to re-watch it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Also, sorry if there's already a topic on this, I hvn't been here in ages. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I've ordered mine from Amazon.

+Quote Post
the_prisoner_of_...
post Dec 7 2009, 06:58 AM
Post #3

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 5,046

Is the DVD not out there yet?? (sorry not sure where you are from Kane)

My gosh it's been out in Australia for two weeks and is already on cable tv :S I'm just so used to Australia being the last to get things usually (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Dec 7 2009, 06:37 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (the_prisoner_of_azkaban @ Dec 7 2009, 07:58 AM) *
Is the DVD not out there yet?? (sorry not sure where you are from Kane)

My gosh it's been out in Australia for two weeks and is already on cable tv :S I'm just so used to Australia being the last to get things usually (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

You lucky dog you! lol Ours doesn't get released until tomorrow. I'll get mine in the mail, whenever Amazon decides to send it. It already should be in the mail, but just like the books they won't release it until midnight.

update... I just checked Amazon, and they say they are preparing to ship my order.... Bloody bullypucky it should be shipped so I can receive it tomorrow. JERKS!!

+Quote Post
the_prisoner_of_...
post Dec 13 2009, 03:59 AM
Post #5

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 5,046

You lucky dog you! lol Ours doesn't get released until tomorrow. I'll get mine in the mail, whenever Amazon decides to send it. It already should be in the mail, but just like the books they won't release it until midnight.

update... I just checked Amazon, and they say they are preparing to ship my order.... Bloody bullypucky it should be shipped so I can receive it tomorrow. JERKS!!

That is so very very strange. Ours came out on the 19th of November I think (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Dec 13 2009, 09:42 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (the_prisoner_of_azkaban @ Dec 13 2009, 04:59 AM) *
That is so very very strange. Ours came out on the 19th of November I think (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Got mine yesterday, which was the blu-ray and DVD version. I'll watch it on DVD until I can afford to get a blu-ray player.

+Quote Post
Carina
post Dec 14 2009, 04:29 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 7,447

I won't be getting the dvd for a long time. I keep getting distracted by other things.

+Quote Post
whitewolf
post Jan 3 2010, 12:01 PM
Post #8

HP Fan

Member No.: 7,971

My husband and children gave me mine for Christmas. I have watched it at least twice and still don't like the ending. However, I think the Slughorn/Harry scene in Hagrid's cabin was genuine and priceless. You finally got to see a true feeling from someone from that time who realized the price they paid. For me that was the most memorable scene from the movie.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 03:36 pm