IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mirror of Erised
whitewolf
post Jan 22 2010, 11:22 PM
Post #1

HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,971

Pick one or more of the characters below and imagine what they would see in the Mirror of Erised one year after the war?
Harry Potter
Ron Weasley
Hermione Granger
Ginny Weasley
Luna Lovegood
Neville Longbottom
Molly Weasley
George Weasley
Arthur Weasley
Bill Weasley
I'll post after a few entries. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hedwig.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
the_prisoner_of_...
post Jan 27 2010, 06:05 AM
Post #2

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 5,046

Nice idea for a topic (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I think most people would tend to see their lost loved ones, especially so soon after the war. Coming out victorious over Voldemort meant a lot of personal sacrifices and I'm sure they would be constantly reminded of just how much victory cost.

I think George might see a future version of himself and Fred, "what might have been" if you will. Perhaps them standing in the joke shop, or Fred being his best man at his wedding.

I think Arthur might see himself in a better position to provide for his family. Not necersarily a different job (as he does love what he does) but perhaps a pay-rise from the ministry (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

As for Neville, I actually think he might see himself surrounded by the DA. I know he goes on to become a Professor but I imagine that the first year after the war might actually be a bit of a lonely time for Neville.

+Quote Post
Carina
post Feb 5 2010, 11:15 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 7,447

I think Hermione would like to see herself graduated from Hogwarts and moving in with Ron.
I think Harry would see himself with Ginny and looking relaxed.
Luna would see a bunch of weird creatures and loony stuff and that would make her perfectly happy.
Molly may envision herself surrounded by her family and future grandchildren.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 03:30 pm