IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> After Hogwarts
crazy4orli
post May 16 2010, 07:20 PM
Post #1

Hugest HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 24

So after everyone left what exactly do you think happened? I read on Wikipedia (I know not the most reliable of sources) that Hannah Abbott married Neville! I always hoped that he would end up with Luna!

I want in depth details! I really would like to hear stories of things after hogwarts, like (for example) JK says on her website that Harry is head of the Auror department at the MoM. I want to know his escapades!

How many dark wizards are left? Is azkaban under control or are the dementors not to be trusted any more.?

Also, before Voldemort there was Grindlewald (sp?) I want to see Harry fighting the new breed of evil wizards! maybe with Albus, Lily and James by his side?

what do you guys think?

This post has been edited by crazy4orli: May 16 2010, 07:21 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post May 17 2010, 05:50 AM
Post #2

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (crazy4orli @ May 16 2010, 08:20 PM) *
So after everyone left what exactly do you think happened? I read on Wikipedia (I know not the most reliable of sources) that Hannah Abbott married Neville! I always hoped that he would end up with Luna!

I want in depth details! I really would like to hear stories of things after hogwarts, like (for example) JK says on her website that Harry is head of the Auror department at the MoM. I want to know his escapades!

How many dark wizards are left? Is azkaban under control or are the dementors not to be trusted any more.?

Also, before Voldemort there was Grindlewald (sp?) I want to see Harry fighting the new breed of evil wizards! maybe with Albus, Lily and James by his side?

what do you guys think?

Well Hello there!! Long time no see. How are you doing anyway?

JK did release who married who, but I'd have to look it up.

And yes, I wish she'd release all that you asked about. It'd be so sweet if we could have an after book, and SOON!!!

+Quote Post
the_prisoner_of_...
post Jun 14 2010, 06:58 AM
Post #3

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 5,046

baty I was just going to reply saying "release it, I wish she'd write about it in a book" and then I realised you said that! So true!

The whole 'new evil' after Voldemort idea is really interesting. I wonder if there are any characters we know of that might step up to fill the evil void? I tell ya it's a good thing Bella and her husband never had children!

Will have a think about this and pop back in after my exams this week! Uni is hectic!

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Jun 20 2010, 11:11 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (the_prisoner_of_azkaban @ Jun 14 2010, 07:58 AM) *
baty I was just going to reply saying "release it, I wish she'd write about it in a book" and then I realised you said that! So true!

The whole 'new evil' after Voldemort idea is really interesting. I wonder if there are any characters we know of that might step up to fill the evil void? I tell ya it's a good thing Bella and her husband never had children!

Will have a think about this and pop back in after my exams this week! Uni is hectic!

I think it'd be interesting to see Harry/Ginny's son Albus battle with the dark side, but Draco's son Scorpius could be a candidate also. I don't think I'd like a new character brought in unless Voldemort happened to have a son no one knew about.

+Quote Post
the_prisoner_of_...
post Jun 21 2010, 04:50 AM
Post #5

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 5,046

I think it'd be interesting to see Harry/Ginny's son Albus battle with the dark side, but Draco's son Scorpius could be a candidate also. I don't think I'd like a new character brought in unless Voldemort happened to have a son no one knew about.

LOL illegitamate lovechild with Bella perhaps? haha oh dear i'm making this into a bit of a soap opera (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Jun 22 2010, 05:55 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (the_prisoner_of_azkaban @ Jun 21 2010, 05:50 AM) *
LOL illegitamate lovechild with Bella perhaps? haha oh dear i'm making this into a bit of a soap opera (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Ohhhh, now wouldn't that be an evil child. Bella's and Voldemorts.... I like. lol

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2014 - 08:30 pm