IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Voyage of the Dawn Treader, What did you think?
the_prisoner_of_...
post Dec 29 2010, 09:33 PM
Post #1

Huge HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,046

Has anyone seen the new Chronicals of Narnia movie? What did you think about the casting, interpretation of the book, acting/actors, effects etc.?

I'll be posting my thoughts when I have a bit more time up my sleave but thought I'd try and get this started in the meantime. I look forward to reading your posts when I return.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Dec 30 2010, 07:59 PM
Post #2

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (the_prisoner_of_azkaban @ Dec 29 2010, 10:33 PM) *
Has anyone seen the new Chronicals of Narnia movie? What did you think about the casting, interpretation of the book, acting/actors, effects etc.?

I'll be posting my thoughts when I have a bit more time up my sleave but thought I'd try and get this started in the meantime. I look forward to reading your posts when I return.

Haven't seen it, and probably won't until it comes out on video. I had a friend tell me they didn't like the 3D.

+Quote Post
the_prisoner_of_...
post Jan 1 2011, 05:08 AM
Post #3

Huge HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,046

I had a friend tell me they didn't like the 3D.

Too be honest I don't really like 3D movies at all because they usually seem so gimmicy, but out of all the ones I've seen I thought it was done best in Dawn Treader. Not enough to detract from the story but not overkill either. To be honest, I'm kind of hopeing they don't bring the second half of Deathly Hallows out in 3D...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2014 - 10:29 pm