IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> General Pottermore Discussion, Did you get early entry?
the_prisoner_of_...
post Aug 21 2011, 01:08 AM
Post #1

Huge HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,046

Hey everyone,

I'm hoping (though I should know better) that some discussion about Pottermore might liven up these boards! How did everyone go with the clues and registering? I got in on the second night (it was night here anyway) the clue was about which chapter McGonnagal cancelled the Quiditch match in in COS then multiplying that by a number, which then took you to the WB movie site where you could find the quill and register.

I tell you what, I don't think I've been as excited as I was trying to get into Pottermore in a long time (forgiving the release of the last movie!).

Now I'm just bubbling away with excitement waiting to actually get into the site (yes I am one in a million and I should be getting access in the next 1-2 weeks instead of late October like everyone else). Cannot wait to be sorted and get my wand as I know JKR has put a lot of effort into making those realistic tests! Has anyone else made it in yet?

btw. my username is PotionOak93, was definitely the best of the four I was offered (for those of you that don't know you are given the choice of four usernames generated by the site and you have to pick one from that list).

Let the Pottermore discussions begin!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Aug 21 2011, 08:09 PM
Post #2

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Mine is MidnightWing207. Don't know how I happen to get it, but I think it was the best in my group. Why do I think there was only three to choose from? Anyway, I'm still waiting to be able to go to the site and explore. Well if I an remember my name. I keep forgetting it. :~)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 02:35 am