IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pottermore Shop Is Open to the Public
Lilysowl
post Mar 27 2012, 07:18 PM
Post #1

HP Fan

Group: News Posters
Member No.: 6,503

Hello,

Boy, I can't believe how long it's been since I started a topic in the Forums! I just wanted to know everyone's response to the fact that at least the Pottermore Shop is open to the public. Dijares and I agreed that it is disappointing that we can't get access to the UK versions of the e-books and audiobooks. I was able to go to the page to see the thumbnail covers, but the "Add to basket" button was grayed out.

But going from the B&N.com site to the Pottermore Shop in order to get a HP e-book seems weird to me. Oh well, all in the name of e-commerce.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Mar 29 2012, 10:58 AM
Post #2

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Lilysowl @ Mar 27 2012, 08:18 PM) *
Hello,

Boy, I can't believe how long it's been since I started a topic in the Forums! I just wanted to know everyone's response to the fact that at least the Pottermore Shop is open to the public. Dijares and I agreed that it is disappointing that we can't get access to the UK versions of the e-books and audiobooks. I was able to go to the page to see the thumbnail covers, but the "Add to basket" button was grayed out.

But going from the B&N.com site to the Pottermore Shop in order to get a HP e-book seems weird to me. Oh well, all in the name of e-commerce.

Did you check to see if it could be ordered from Amazon UK?

I just checked and the audio books are available through Amazon.co.uk http://www.amazon.co.uk/Harry-Potter-Audio...7204&sr=8-2

+Quote Post
Lilysowl
post Mar 30 2012, 10:55 PM
Post #3

HP Fan

Group: News Posters
Member No.: 6,503

QUOTE (baty4potter @ Mar 29 2012, 12:58 PM) *
Did you check to see if it could be ordered from Amazon UK?

I just checked and the audio books are available through Amazon.co.uk http://www.amazon.co.uk/Harry-Potter-Audio...7204&sr=8-2

Thanks, baty. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I made note of the link. Dijares did mention that; but the Pottermore shop has the digital downloads for the UK and US audiobooks as well as the e-books.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th October 2014 - 10:11 am