IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The New Dumbledore : (, How could they do this?
whitewolf
post Mar 25 2009, 09:56 PM
Post #141

HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,971

Thanks Baty, again. I know I know him from somewhere. I guess I have to do some reseach. I'm such and Anglophile: my actors tend to stick in my head. Anyone like to help? Please feel free.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Mar 26 2009, 05:56 AM
Post #142

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (whitewolf @ Mar 25 2009, 10:56 PM) *
Thanks Baty, again. I know I know him from somewhere. I guess I have to do some reseach. I'm such and Anglophile: my actors tend to stick in my head. Anyone like to help? Please feel free.

Gambon has been in a gazillion things. Sleepy Hallow is one that instantly comes to mind. Google him and you'll see all that he has done. Some might surprise you.

+Quote Post
the_prisoner_of_...
post Mar 26 2009, 07:25 AM
Post #143

Huge HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,046

Top Gear named a corner of the course after him! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) If you watch that that could be a familiaraity.
he was recently (well kind of recently) In the good shepard (which also stared Matt Damon and Angeline Jolie) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) IMBD should have a good filmography (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2014 - 10:44 pm