IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
25 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Two of a Kind, By Goldy Potter and LighthouseKate
GoldyPotter
post Apr 1 2004, 11:37 AM
Post #61

Average HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 33

You should watch it again. If for nothing else, then to see Flora (PINK!) and Merryweather's (BLUE!) "Color War"! :lol:

Oh, yeah, Goldy thought to her, remebering the incident. But then, your cousin zapped you with the Time Wand, and turned you into a crying baby. Took your Grandma a week to get you back to normal!

Spike blushed. Yes, a cousin of hers had used the Time Wand of Chronos to change her into a baby. The cousin was just lucky that Chronos thought the little stunt was amusing, given that it was forbidden for anyone but Chronos to use the wand without permission.

You just had to bring that up, didn't you? Spike thought to Goldy.

Well, Goldy answered, we're even now. You didn't have to bring up the little pushing incendent.

Lord Taisho noticed the mental interaction between the girls.

No telepathy in front of Harry and the others, he admonsihed. It's not polite.

EEP! Spike and Goldy gave a mental gasp, returning their attention to the group. They blushed when they saw the Griffindors looking at them.

At least, Goldy thought to herself, they might mistake my distraction for --shall we say-- "puppy love"... She looked over at Harry and gave him a smile. He smiled back.

Your turn. The Time Wand was inspired by a pen that I have, that's black, with a small hourglass with red sand at one end.

My computer is on the blink. I don't know how often I'm going to be on. I'm doing this at my brother's computer, so I can't stay on it long. I may have to buy me a new computer.

:hogwarts: :harry: :lbolt: :hermy: :orb: :ron: :wand: :hedwig: :gryffindor:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PawPrint
post Apr 1 2004, 11:01 PM
Post #62

Average HP Fan

Member No.: 52

HAH!I remember that!That was my fave part!

On with the story!

Spike sighed,she couldn't have her best adventure partner going soft because of this betrothel.She supposed there were others eager to take her place but it wouldn't be the same.

She snuggled against her father's warmth,she loved being close to him it was so comforting.

She also knew that should anything happen Taisho would protect them.Protection was one of the strongest instincts in a Dog Demon,now that he had made friends with the kids he considered them a part of his 'pack' shall we say.

Your turn

+Quote Post
GoldyPotter
post Apr 2 2004, 09:33 AM
Post #63

Average HP Fan

Mine, too. I always wondered why they didn't just make it purple (mixing pink and blue), then BOTH colors would be in the dress. And purple is a royal color, so it would work.

*~*~*

Goldy knew Taisho's protectivenesss of "his pack" --she had met him duriing her days with the Rebels, and had even been rescued by him from the enemy. She had been injured on that occation, and Taisho had fought the enemy off, then picked her up and brought her to the Rebel's hideout. Or hd it been simply to a spot where the Rebels had been? She had been pretty much out of it at the time, so she was not really sure where she had been taken. Just that when she awoke, Spike and the other Rebels were there, tending to her wounds.

Maybe after the wedding, Harry could join them for awhile. Of Course, they would have to settle down if certain --developments occurred. But to have Harry on the team, even for a little while, would lead to grand adventures.

I think this betrothal thing will work out after all! Goldy thought with a smile.

*~*~*

Your turn. I've started to put a charcter info sheet about Goldy together. It includes a little about the Other Realm Fairyland. I'm going to need more about these Rebels, though. We can talk about it on The Pirates' Cove.

+Quote Post
PawPrint
post Apr 2 2004, 09:29 PM
Post #64

Average HP Fan

*snicker* Certain developments.That was good.

On with the story!

Knowing Spike though,if Harry were to join,the bespeckled boy would be given a nickname that suited his,personaility,looks,what he was good at,etc,and then put through his paces.To be a member you had to be strong yet kind at the same time.

You always had to help someone in need,unless they were pure evil like Naraku.

Maybe it can Spike agreed,finally conceiding defeat to the betrothelWe do have an extra room in the Hideout,that means space for another member.

Goldy nearly jumped at the mental voice

You actually agree!?! Goldy nearly squealed

Spike mentally snorted

It's not like I'm goin' soft or anything,but I've been thinking about adding another member,that Syke girl showed promise

Girls Taisho mentally reprimanded

Syke is pronunced psych like psychic

Your turn

+Quote Post
GoldyPotter
post Apr 3 2004, 08:53 AM
Post #65

Average HP Fan

Goldy and Spike nearly jumped out of theri skins at Lord Taisho's mental reminder.

Sorry! they thought together.

"How long has they Wizarding World and the Other Realm known about each other?" Neville was asking when the girls returned their attention to those in the Common Room.

*~*~*

Your turn.

+Quote Post
PawPrint
post Apr 3 2004, 10:49 PM
Post #66

Average HP Fan

"Since she was born" Spike said simply,jabbing a thumb in Goldy's direction

Sorry for the shortness

Your turn

+Quote Post
GoldyPotter
post Apr 5 2004, 09:49 AM
Post #67

Average HP Fan

"They just kinda stumbled onto each other," Goldy added. "They talked awhile, then decided to bind the two worlds together the only way they knew how; by betrothing a Princess of the Realm to a choosen wizard. Since Harry was just born, and I was almost born, we were the choosen two."

She looked over at Harry and shrugged, giving him a little smile. He smiled back and shrugged.

*~*~*

Your turn.

+Quote Post
PawPrint
post Apr 5 2004, 07:15 PM
Post #68

Average HP Fan

Spike,growing bored,decided she was tired of standing.In one smooth movement she hopped up onto her father's shoulder,this was her favorite place to perch because then she could play with his hair and ears.

She loved the fact that he had pointed ears,they were cute and fun to play with.

This privalge was reserved only for small children who didn't know any better,his mate,and girls.

Your turn

+Quote Post
GoldyPotter
post Apr 6 2004, 08:47 AM
Post #69

Average HP Fan

"Well," Goldy said, "now what?"

*~*~*

Your turn. Any ideas?

+Quote Post
PawPrint
post Apr 6 2004, 08:25 PM
Post #70

Average HP Fan

I have no ideas whatsoever

On with the story!

Spike shrugged her wings from her perch on her father's shoulder,she gently entwined in her fingers in his long,silvery white hair.

"It's about time I left" Taisho annouced

"Awwwwwww,do ya have to?" Spike whined"Can't ya stay?Just for the night?Please"

"Yeah,please" Goldy added

Taisho looked around,the rest of the kids had begun to plead to.A room full of kids begging you to stay and all the girls giving the "puppy dog look" was irresistable to the Dog Demon.

"I'll stay" he said finally

"Thanks Daddy" Spike said letting loose of his hair and hugging his neck

"Thanks Taisho-sama" Goldy said as she hugged him too.

Your turn

+Quote Post
GoldyPotter
post Apr 7 2004, 10:17 AM
Post #71

Average HP Fan

The Gryffindors made room for Lord Taisho in their tower, letting him choose where he wanted to sleep. But it was a little too early yo go to bed, so Taihso and Ron sat down to play Wizard's Chess, each learning something new from the other.

"Isn't that a bit hard on the pieces?" The Dog Demon asked when one of Ron's pawns smashed one of the other's pawns.

"Well, the pieces can fix themselves in most sets," Ron said. He pointed to one of the pieces broken earlier in the game --another pawn-- and commanded, "Mend!"

Instantly, the broken bits of the chess piece pulled in on themselves, and became the pawn that it had been before.

"They usually fix themselves, though," Ron continued, "after the game is over."

"Extrodinary!" Taisho smiled.

"In older games, the pieces won't mend themselves," Ron said. "But there's a simple spell that will fix them. It's only in the sets from a hundred years or so that the pieces mend themselves."

"Amazing!" their guest replied.

"Hmmm..." Hermione thought aloud. "I wonder if that includes that giant chess set still under the thrid floor. The one where we had to play chess to get to the Sorcerer's Stone?"

"Maybe..." Harry replied.

"'Giant chess set'?" Taisho questioned. "'Sorcerer's Stone'? What do you kids know about the Sorcerer's Stone?"

Harry, Hermoine, and Ron then told Spike's father about Harry's first year at Hogwarts, and about the mystery leading to the magical stone.

*~*~*

Your turn. I assumed that the chess pieces in Wizard's Chess would be capible of being repaired in some way, or else wizards would blow a lot of money on new chess sets.

I just thought of a funny crossover fic that I'm going to try. A Harry Potter/Dragonball Z Crossover. Before you groan about it, I should tell you how I thought of it.

I was thinking about how Dudley and the Dursleys treat Harry, even in public, and thought about what would happen if some of the Z Warriors just happened to be on the scene when something happened. I imagine Dudley punching Harry in the stomach or something, knocking him down, and having ChiChi marching right over and scolding Dudley for hitting Harry, while helping Harry up at the same time, checking to make sure he's okay.

An arguement between the Dursleys and ChiChi would be bound to start, with the Dursleys telling her to "Mind your own business!", and ChiChi telling them to "Be nicer to that boy!" Harry --and maybe Dudley, too-- would be off to the side, wondering what to do. Krillin would just tell them, "Don't mess with ChiChi, especially when she's mad."

Course, later, The Z Warriors end up at Hogwarts. Most of the Z Warriros can sence energy, and that would includ magical energy, so there would be no keeping Hogwarts from these muggles!

But why are these particular muggles at Hogwarts, anyway? Maybe it has something to do with their own resident witch, Baba, sister to Master Roshi.

Just thought it would be something interesting....

+Quote Post
PawPrint
post Apr 8 2004, 04:52 PM
Post #72

Average HP Fan

Sounds interesting.Though that Pokemon fic is still in the works.

On with the story!

Spike was sitting in one of the armchairs nearby reading her Pokemon Handbook,sometimes she had trouble remembering her father was from Feudal Japan.

Her mother had taught him about the ways of the current world though,so he was pretty caught up.

She thought back to the times she had visited the Warring States Era,it was so wonderful there,uncorrupted by technology,where people went about their business without a care if the Stock Market was dropping,not that they knew what a Stock Market was though.

She loved visiting there,it was a wonderful vacation spot.Sometimes,she would sneak away from the person sent to guard her and visit Sesshomaru at his palace in the Western Lands.

See liked seeing all of them again,the cold,emotionless Lord,that annoying pest Jaken,and adorable little Rin,the human girl Sesshomaru traveled with.

Though he wouldn't admit it,she knew deep down he enjoyed her company and she treated him as a friend in return.

After visiting,she would give him a goodbye hug,he didn't return it but it was enjoyable anyway.

By doing this she was covered in his scent and loved the fact it irritated her father when she returned home

Your turn

+Quote Post
GoldyPotter
post Apr 9 2004, 09:53 AM
Post #73

Average HP Fan

Of course, the tale of the Sorcerer's Stone soon lead to the story about the Chamber of Secrets, as well as that of Sirius Black, the Triwizard Tournament, and the Order of the Pheonix. Lord Taisho listened paitiantly as the students spun their tale. Harry felt that Hermione and Ron over exaggerated Harry's role in the adventures, but Fred and George just kept slapping him on the back, saying, "Don't be modest, Harry!"

"Well," Taisho said, when the stories were told, "You've all seemed to have had your share of excitement."

*~*~*

Your turn. If the Order of Pheonix and Harry's involvement with them is supposed to be secret, sorry, I didn't know. I assume that they feel that Taisho can be trusted enough to keep things quiet, so they see no harm in telling him.

+Quote Post
PawPrint
post Apr 9 2004, 08:27 PM
Post #74

Average HP Fan

Yup,he's a real trustworthy person..er,demon.

On with the story!

It was at this time Fred and George brought the Dog Girl and Golden Fae into the conversation.Goldy was scribbling notes about Pokemon down on a piece of parchment while Spike had put her book away and was now doing something with a mechanical gadget.(A Pokedex,but they don't know that).

"What about your adventures?" Fred questioned the girls

"'Bout time you asked" Spike said as she put her Pokedex away

"Lets see.Where shall I begin?" she tapped her chin with her finger as her father was known to do

Suddenly,she burst out saying something so fast it was incomprehensible.

"Slow down" Taisho said"I think we'd all like to hear that story"

"I thought you would" Spike said

Your turn

+Quote Post
GoldyPotter
post Apr 13 2004, 10:29 AM
Post #75

Average HP Fan

Sorry for not getting here sooner, but I've been having trouble getting on the net. I'm back, now, but some time in the future, I'm going to take it in to get overhauled, so for a while, my entering the net will be iffy.

*~*~*

"This is going to be interesting..." Goldy whispered to Harry. She was content to let Spike tell the stories. The Golden Fae simply leaned back to listen.

Harry nodded to the girl beside him. What in the world is that object that Spike's holding? he thought. It was one of the strangest divices he had ever seen!

*~*~*

Your turn. I'll be off and on the net, so I don't know when I'll be able to stop by again. But I'll try.

+Quote Post
PawPrint
post Apr 13 2004, 07:56 PM
Post #76

Average HP Fan

As she talked Spike had whipped out the Pokeball containing her Treecko,her trusty partner and first Pokemon.

The Grass type was quite strong for being so little,proving that big things come in small packages.

Your turn

Since Spike already put away her Pokedex I decided on a Pokeball

+Quote Post
GoldyPotter
post Apr 13 2004, 09:35 PM
Post #77

Average HP Fan

"What is that?" Nerville asked.

"That's a Treecko," Spike answered. "It's one of a species called Pokemon."

"I've got a few, too," Goldy added. "A Pikachu, a Rapidash, and a Jigglypuff." Goldy let out her Pikachu.

"Pikachu!" the little, yellow creature said.

"How cute!" Hermione said. "Would it be alright to touch it?"

"Sure," Goldy answered. She watched as Hermione knelt down and petted the electric mouse.

"What about Rapidash and Jigglypuff?" Fred asked.

"I'd better not. Rapidash is a fire unicorn, and Jigglypuff's singing makes anyone hearing it fall asleep."

"Hagrid would love to see these creatures," George said.

"I'm sure he would," Spike replied.

"Could there be Pokemon here in the UK?" Percy asked.

[hr]

Your turn.

:hogwarts: :harry: :lbolt: :hermy: :ron: :wand: :hedwig: :gryffindor:

+Quote Post
PawPrint
post Apr 14 2004, 08:48 PM
Post #78

Average HP Fan

"It's possible" Spike said

She got up out of her chair and sauntered over to Taisho,she plopped down into his lap,she got comfy as she leaned against him,with Treecko in her lap she continued her story.

Your turn

+Quote Post
GoldyPotter
post Apr 14 2004, 11:31 PM
Post #79

Average HP Fan

The Gryffindors listened intently as Spike continued her story. It was hard to believe that these little creatures had such powers.

And there were how many? Over three hundred?!?

Hermione wondered if there were a book about them.

*~*~*
Your turn.

:hogwarts: :harry: :lbolt: :hermy: :orb: :ron: :wand: :gryffindor:

+Quote Post
PawPrint
post Apr 15 2004, 08:07 PM
Post #80

Average HP Fan

Spike,as if sensing her thoughts,pulled out a book and handed it to her.

"That book has everything you could want to know about Pokemon in it" Spike said

"Goldster,you can take it from here" she said

With that she snuggled into her father's chest.

Your turn

+Quote Post

25 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 03:05 pm