IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

This translator is for your use, but if you use it, please realize that you must reply to messages in English. Thanks and enjoy!
6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ginny Weasley's Love Life, Ginny Weasley's Love Life
Who is Ginny going to end up with?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 135
Guests cannot vote 
whitewolf
post Mar 6 2009, 03:56 PM
Post #101

HP Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,971

QUOTE (Shadow_Dusk @ Jan 14 2007, 09:54 AM) *
Ginny and Draco would make a nice one, rather funny but to be frank I voted for Ginny and Harry...More real. :

Draco's psychology dictates that he would probably secretly be attracted to Hermione. He would not like Ginny because to him she is dull. A poor pruebreed girl. He would have to make the changes that Snape was took weak to make to have Lily, and honey, Draco ain't that strong! The love accross the isle would have to be one that as born of a passion so irratating that it could not be ignored: that would be Hermione. He would hate her, because he loved everything he was told he was suppose to hate. Add this to the fact that she would become Ron's and is Harry's bestfriend, Draco would go beserk!!!! That might be fun for a while; and yet in the end, because he would rationalize the futility of it all, he could return to his old self without truely acknowledging his malfunction. LOL

This post has been edited by whitewolf: Mar 7 2009, 12:25 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kane
post Jun 14 2009, 04:31 AM
Post #102

Member No.: 7,467

QUOTE (whitewolf @ Mar 6 2009, 03:56 PM) *
Draco's psychology dictates that he would probably secretly be attracted to Hermione. He would not like Ginny because to him she is dull. A poor pruebreed girl. He would have to make the changes that Snape was took weak to make to have Lily, and honey, Draco ain't that strong! The love accross the isle would have to be one that as born of a passion so irratating that it could not be ignored: that would be Hermione. He would hate her, because he loved everything he was told he was suppose to hate. Add this to the fact that she would become Ron's and is Harry's bestfriend, Draco would go beserk!!!! That might be fun for a while; and yet in the end, because he would rationalize the futility of it all, he could return to his old self without truely acknowledging his malfunction. LOL

Errm... Yes, this is exactly what I was going to say... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

+Quote Post
whitewolf
post Jun 18 2009, 12:24 PM
Post #103

HP Fan

QUOTE (Kane @ Jun 14 2009, 05:31 AM) *
Errm... Yes, this is exactly what I was going to say... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

Laugh Completely Out Loud!!!!! If you like this please go to the subject Of "Snape's Hatred" : And no, it is not about James!

+Quote Post
Ginevra weasley
post Nov 22 2009, 12:10 AM
Post #104

Member No.: 8,322

I feel this post should close now after deathly hallow

I MEAN GINNY MARRIED HARRY!!!

+Quote Post
the_prisoner_of_...
post Nov 25 2009, 02:00 AM
Post #105

Huge HP Fan

Member No.: 5,046

I feel this post should close now after deathly hallow

I MEAN GINNY MARRIED HARRY!!!

This is true HOWEVER this topic is not a question with a simple answer.

It does ask who Ginny ends up with in the poll but it has become a topic to disscuss her relationships throughout the series and her love life doesnt simply consist of marrying Harry in the end.

I think that's why it is not closed (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by the_prisoner_of_azkaban: Nov 25 2009, 02:02 AM

+Quote Post
whitewolf
post Jan 29 2010, 02:01 AM
Post #106

HP Fan

QUOTE (the_prisoner_of_azkaban @ Nov 25 2009, 02:00 AM) *
This is true HOWEVER this topic is not a question with a simple answer.

It does ask who Ginny ends up with in the poll but it has become a topic to disscuss her relationships throughout the series and her love life doesnt simply consist of marrying Harry in the end.

I think that's why it is not closed (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I agree I think it has become a discussion of why and how she of all the options became the option. Throughout the HPW there seems to be a real shock (even amongst the readers) that this was not an obvious match. I however disagree and see it as very obvious.
The chamber experience gave Ginny a unique understanding of Harry that made her understand how to approach thier relationship. Harry had already discovered girls, but Ginny's not treating like he was a prize trophy or as tradgey project, made a plausable candidate. She was close enough to be in view, but far enough to more than a sister. His love for all things Weasley didn't hurt either.

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Jan 31 2010, 08:46 AM
Post #107

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (whitewolf @ Jan 29 2010, 03:01 AM) *
I agree I think it has become a discussion of why and how she of all the options became the option. Throughout the HPW there seems to be a real shock (even amongst the readers) that this was not an obvious match. I however disagree and see it as very obvious.
The chamber experience gave Ginny a unique understanding of Harry that made her understand how to approach thier relationship. Harry had already discovered girls, but Ginny's not treating like he was a prize trophy or as tradgey project, made a plausable candidate. She was close enough to be in view, but far enough to more than a sister. His love for all things Weasley didn't hurt either.

It has become a discussion even after all is said and done, and so there is no reason to close it, and anyway.... Well, I won't go there... ;~)

But for me, I felt it was obvious from book one. Now, it's been a long time since I decided that so I don't remember what brought me to that conclusion, but that's how I felt after reading SS. So I've had to listen to all the *stuff* about Hermione and Harry through all the books, or even Neville and Ginny. I stand proud and tall that at least I got that right. lol

+Quote Post
Bellatrix
post Feb 4 2010, 09:36 AM
Post #108

Member No.: 7,230

QUOTE (baty4potter @ Feb 1 2010, 01:46 AM) *
It has become a discussion even after all is said and done, and so there is no reason to close it, and anyway.... Well, I won't go there... ;~)

But for me, I felt it was obvious from book one. Now, it's been a long time since I decided that so I don't remember what brought me to that conclusion, but that's how I felt after reading SS. So I've had to listen to all the *stuff* about Hermione and Harry through all the books, or even Neville and Ginny. I stand proud and tall that at least I got that right. lol

I know they end up together..BUT I never saw it coming. With Ron and Hermione, all the tension, the stupid games they played and the attraction was all there right from PS. It was like a love story which bulit in slowly and gradually-it was a nice climax when they finally did get together. With Harry and Ginny's love story, it felt like Harry just woke up one day and saw Ginny in a new light. Does anyone else feel that way??

+Quote Post
baty4potter
post Feb 4 2010, 07:24 PM
Post #109

Greatest HP Fan That Ever Lived

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Bellatrix @ Feb 4 2010, 10:36 AM) *
I know they end up together..BUT I never saw it coming. With Ron and Hermione, all the tension, the stupid games they played and the attraction was all there right from PS. It was like a love story which bulit in slowly and gradually-it was a nice climax when they finally did get together. With Harry and Ginny's love story, it felt like Harry just woke up one day and saw Ginny in a new light. Does anyone else feel that way??

I totally see where you are coming from. I don't know why I always felt it would be Ginny and Harry right from the beginning, I guess I'd have to go back and reread again, but Chamber sealed it for me.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 04:03 pm